Hunter Pet Skills in legion

Can someone help me. I'm trying to figure out if there has been any mention on unique hunter pet abilities come Legion with the removal of raid buffs. Does anyone know if all pets will be the same now, or if there are still defining aspects between the pets?

All pets will be the same now, the one you use will solely be cosmetic.

I believe they will still having their Ferocity/Cunning/Tenacity specs which you can switch between for any pet, but that's currently in Live. IDK how true this is, I'm not in the alpha, #Sadpanda.

Maybe exotic pets are keeping their extra abilities like brezz and lust, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    All pets will be the same now, the one you use will solely be cosmetic.

I believe they will still having their Ferocity/Cunning/Tenacity specs which you can switch between for any pet, but that's currently in Live. IDK how true this is, I'm not in the alpha, #Sadpanda.

Maybe exotic pets are keeping their extra abilities like brezz and lust, idk.
    Can confirm that hunter pets can still swap between the 3 specs (Ferocity/Cunning/Tenacity.) Can also confirm per testing that exotic pets are retaining their abilities such as bloodlust, spirit mend, brezz etc. Just no static buffs anymore.

Deleted
    What about nonexotic pets with Mortal Wounds or Slow Fall/Waterwalking?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOC StarCo View Post
    What about nonexotic pets with Mortal Wounds or Slow Fall/Waterwalking?
    Surface trot(water walking)/slow fall still work; mortal wounds also still works per just testing.