Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    People just assume mythic raiders hate LFR.
    Which couldn't be further from the truth. We just don't give 2 shits about content we don't ever get involved in.
    I wouldn't care if LFR would go away. Neither would I if it's here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Vanilla/TBC leveling was difficult? Wat?

Easy task for a long duration sounds a lot like leveling in WoW in its entirety as long as you level before the exp cut for the given continent.
    Vanilla and TBC couldnt be that hard considering I leveled as a holy paladin....smh.... /cry

lol wow a 9 page thread about me I'm glad I have so many loyal fans like rym

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmongold View Post
    hey it's mah boy
    shame about the challenge, hope you're not too bummed by it
    love you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by sqviddy View Post
    hey it's mah boy
    shame about the challenge, hope you're not too bummed by it
    love you anyway
    Appreciate it dude, I'm pretty much over it but it goes without saying that it was a huge disappointment

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Don't let the haters get to you. You are providing a quality product.
    You are my main source of WoW Youtube.

Deleted
    Appreciate it dude, I'm pretty much over it but it goes without saying that it was a huge disappointment
    Are you here to "make Azeroth great again"?

I hope not. Because your ideas about Azeroth arent great, they are devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Are you here to "make Azeroth great again"?

I hope not. Because your ideas about Azeroth arent great, they are devastating.
    What ideas do you think I have?

Deleted
    What ideas do you think I have?
    Removing playstyles you dont understand, as example. Advocating the stereotypical "casual" hate and "hardcore" gameplay.

And.. quoting Trump. Really? I mean.. do you have to use political phrases from racists for your own agenda?

Then lets talk about language.

"Big dicks"? How old are you, actually?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-04-10 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Dude, Asmongold won't thank you for defending him in this way. It'll just render you infracted. Goes for all you people who can't handle someone not putting the youtuber you love on a pedestal...
    I don't take one side or another on Asmongold, his videos are entertaining but I really don't have an opinion on the things he "contributes" to the community.

But there is a big, big difference between criticizing a Youtuber (not putting them on a pedestal, as you put it), and flat out mistaking what are mostly troll videos and humorous comments for being serious. I'm getting a little tired of the mentality that "you shouldn't attack me just because my opinion is different than yours." If your opinion is formed from faulty sources, or is due to making huge assumptions about people, then your opinion is at the very least misinformed, and running around spouting it as if it was fact makes it all the worse. Rym brought it on himself by spouting vitriol about someone whose videos and sense of humor he clearly doesn't understand.

Can't we just go back to the days where if you don't like somebody's content, you just shut up and move on rather than treat the fans of that content like they're idiots?
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Removing playstyles you dont understand, as example. Advocating the stereotypical "casual" hate and "hardcore" gameplay.

And.. quuoting Trump. Really? I mean.. do you have to use political phrases from racists for your own agenda?

Then lets talk about language.

"Big dicks"? How old are you, actually?
    Replacing, not removing. I don't advocate anyone to hate casuals.

I don't have to do anything, I chose to because I thought it was funny.

I'm 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

That guy is a pain in the ass, nothing the community should identify with.
    So loving America makes Trump a racist? Or are you one of those people that thinks Islam is a race. How do you even manage to turn your PC on?

Deleted
    Replacing, not removing. I don't advocate anyone to hate casuals.
    No, you just act as if any playstyle outside of organized gameplay wasnt valid. You are an arsonist. You create parrots which run to forums and post about "how bad LFR is" and "how it has to be removed". You are literally in the same boat as like preach.

I don't have to do anything, I chose to because I thought it was funny.
    I dont think its funny, its actually sad you quote one of your worst politicians. Do you actually share Trumps ideas?

I'm 25.
    So what if you start to act mature? Think about inclusive game design. Positive ideas. And not about removing and replacing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    So loving America makes Trump a racist?
    No, his comments about mexicans made him a racist.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-04-10 at 02:34 AM.

Deleted
    No, you just act as if any playstyle outside of organized gameplay wasnt valid. You are an arsonist. You create parrots which run to forums and post about "how bad LFR is" and "how it has to be removed". You are literally in the same boat as like preach.

I dont think its funny, its actually sad you quote one of your worst politicians. Do you actually share Trumps ideas?

So what if you start to act mature? Think about inclusive game design. Positive ideas. And not about removing and replacing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, his comments about mexicans made him a racist.
    You sound like you watch all of his nonsense youtube videos. Please don't try to sound like someone who cares and advocates casuals when you waste your time on youtube and can respond to all those random players who use youtube for propaganda!

You look like just another elitist advocating how to not play the game!
    Last edited by mmocd82a39b843; 2016-04-10 at 02:40 AM.

Wow... that was complete BS, but rules is rules I guess. And its good to see the ever so friendly MMO-Champion Community is out to support someone who just lost several months worth of progress at something.... oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

It would suck to start that over but he should at least keep going and see if he can make it to 100 with only 1 death. It was an amusing series.

I dont think its funny, its actually sad you quote one of your worst politicians.

No I don't, I've said the opposite many times. From my perspective, systems like LFR have invalidated playstyles outside of organized raiding.

Yeah not everyone likes my jokes, I thought it was funny and so did a lot of other people.

I like to have fun and enjoy myself. I'd rather think about rewarding game design.
    Last edited by Asmongold; 2016-04-10 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Wow... that was complete BS, but rules is rules I guess. And its good to see the ever so friendly MMO-Champion Community is out to support someone who just lost several months worth of progress at something.... oh wait.
    Yes MMO-C is toxic. Check out my user name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    You sound like you watch all of his nonsense youtube videos. Please don't try to sound like someone who cares and advocates casuals when you waste your time on youtube and can respond to all those random players who use youtube for propaganda!
    I watched his videos to find out how toxic his ideas are. And no, i dont advocate stereotypes. Neither yours, nor his.

Deleted
    You create parrots which run to forums and post about "how bad LFR is" and "how it has to be removed".
    I think Blizzard did that.
    By implementing LFR in it's current form.