Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, you just act as if any playstyle outside of organized gameplay wasnt valid. You are an arsonist. You create parrots which run to forums and post about "how bad LFR is" and "how it has to be removed". You are literally in the same boat as like preach.

I dont think its funny, its actually sad you quote one of your worst politicians. Do you actually share Trumps ideas?

So what if you start to act mature? Think about inclusive game design. Positive ideas. And not about removing and replacing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, his comments about mexicans made him a racist.
    Calling someone an arsonist, yeah that's acting mature, and inclusive game design? LFR is single player and REWARDS playing badly.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched his videos to find out how toxic his ideas are. And no, i dont advocate stereotypes. Neither yours, nor his.
    You stereotype raiders so yeah, hypocrite much?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMyAccountMMOCSUX View Post
    Yes MMO-C is toxic. Check out my user name.
    If you think mmo-c is toxic you should look at Asmongold videos. The most toxic mmo-champion posters are just people who repeat what asmongold says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    If you think mmo-c is toxic you should look at Asmongold videos. The most toxic mmo-champion posters are just people who repeat what asmongold says.
    LMAO he is far from toxic, he doesn't even insult anyone...........more than I can say for these here forums, my guess? You haven't even watched any of his videos and are just parroting the BS you read on these forums like every other sheep in here.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

No, you just act as if any playstyle outside of organized gameplay wasnt valid. You are an arsonist. You create parrots which run to forums and post about "how bad LFR is" and "how it has to be removed". You are literally in the same boat as like preach.

I dont think its funny, its actually sad you quote one of your worst politicians. Do you actually share Trumps ideas?

So what if you start to act mature? Think about inclusive game design. Positive ideas. And not about removing and replacing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, his comments about mexicans made him a racist.
    Can i just say that "Make America Great" is NOT a trump invention. It has been used before trump and im sure it will be used after trump by politicians. Heck even in this campaign Cruz has ALSO used it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmongold View Post
    No I don't, I've said the opposite many times. From my perspective, systems like LFR have invalidated playstyles outside of organized raiding.
    How could they, if they adress a complete different audience as you wish to cater the complete game to? Just allow players to play their preferred playstyle and dont try to hype players for limited understanding of what computer games should be about.

You actually want to lock out as much players as possible from endgame.

Yeah not everyone likes my jokes, I thought it was funny and so did a lot of other people.
    You have a very questionable humor.

I like to have fun and enjoy myself. I'd rather think about rewarding game design.
    Well, we talk about World of Warcraft, a game created by Blizzard Entertainment. One of their missions is to adress as many players as possible. We talk about a broad audience MMORPG, which you would like to limit to those only who play challenges and organized groups.

You would actually create a second Wildstar, which would be as "rewarding".. by having a thousand players only. WoW is successfull, because it adresses a large diverse playerbase, and not one single target group only. Learn from it. Your youtube channel could be even more successfull if it wont create all that hatred onto playstyles you dont even understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    am i suppose to care?
    No, but you can if you want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Just seems like a young guy with an opinion having fun playing wow to me.
    Sorry you get butthurt over words and people with different ideas.

Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

That guy is a pain in the ass, nothing the community should identify with.
    I'm all for everyone's entitled opinions - but you're completely wrong about his personality. Elitist? Literally how.

Honestly, please elaborate more on why you hate him so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I'm all for everyone's entitled opinions - but you're completely wrong about his personality. Elitist? Literally how.

Rym is just anti-raider just like some other people, nothing you say or do will make him realize we aren't against other people having things to do but are more for adding MORE and BETTER things for them to do that don't trivialize organized content and making WoW a single player game with a lobby, to them raiders are the devil who only think about themselves and should go away.

Deleted
    I dont hate him. I dont know him. I dont like his shown attitude. I dont like his ideas about World of Warcrafts game philosophy, just based on his limited point of view.

And sorry, a guy who has a twitter logo with "BIG DICK" and with a trump quote as first tweet on the page doesnt look like a mature person to me.

10+ Year Old Account

I suspect he is projecting his hate for Trump onto Asmongold.
    You know those tolerant types. They are only tolerant if you agree with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont hate him. I dont know him. I dont like his shown attitude. I dont like his ideas about World of Warcrafts game philosophy, just based on his limited point of view.
    My guess? You have only seen 1 video of his just to shit on him, he doesn't have a bad attitude, you are as usual taking shit out of context to support your "Raiders are the devil and only care about themselves" agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Dude, Asmongold won't thank you for defending him in this way. It'll just render you infracted. Goes for all you people who can't handle someone not putting the youtuber you love on a pedestal...
    So flaming against the guy who is flaming about a youtuber gets infracted, but the guy flaming against the youtuber doesnt..... way to go mods...... wake up maybe?

Are you here to "make Azeroth great again"?

I hope not. Because your ideas about Azeroth arent great, they are devastating.
    Why are you acting like your opinion is factual? I disagree with you, and I think the game needs both challenging content and non challenging content to appeal to casuals and hardcore gamers, not just one side, but I guess since I disagree with your opinion that makes me an arsonist or whatever shit you've been calling people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    So flaming against the guy who is flaming about a youtuber gets infracted, but the guy flaming against the youtuber doesnt..... way to go mods...... wake up maybe?
    Welcome to my world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    My guess? You have only seen 1 video of his just to shit on him, he doesn't have a bad attitude, you are as usual taking shit out of context to support your "Raiders are the devil and only care about themselves" agenda.
    I never said Raiders are the devil. I just said WoW is raid cenctric. And way too focused on organized gameplay, which i see as a relic from the past.

Deleted
    I watched his videos to find out how toxic his ideas are. And no, i dont advocate stereotypes. Neither yours, nor his.
    But you are arguing against some invisible foe here! Where do you get all your stances? You quote the shit out of him - he sounds like a terrible elitist who uses his audience to get some money, but you seem to know all his stances by just looking at his name! This is ridiculous!

And the rest: Please stop feeding this elitist troll! He just wants his youtube subs and manipulating all of you into agreeing with his play style! This topic should just be closed.

Let us be free in experiencing the game! Nos was so great because we didn't have any of you elitists! We didn't have to deal with your judgement of being bad or good. It was such a good time..

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said Raiders are the devil. I just said WoW is raid cenctric. And way too focused on organized gameplay, which i see as a relic from the past.
    And in your little world it should be more focused on single player, which as I have stated if you want single player buy an XBOX One or PS4

Deleted
    I just said WoW is raid cenctric. And way too focused on organized gameplay, which i see as a relic from the past.
    I'm not sure MMORPGs are the genre for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why are you acting like your opinion is factual? I disagree with you, and I think the game needs both challenging content and non challenging content to appeal to casuals and hardcore gamers, not just one side, but I guess since I disagree with your opinion that makes me an arsonist or whatever shit you've been calling people.
    I never said my opinions are fact. And there is a difference between wanting more people to enjoy the game or only a small elite to enjoy the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sqviddy View Post
    I'm not sure MMORPGs are the genre for you.
    Every MMORPG has matchmaking. Your fallacy is that organization is a integral part of the term MMORPG.