Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"Two Worlds. One Home."

Why do you think they set the motto on every single poster for the movie to that capital lettered phrase? My first thought was that it may try to convey the fight between factions. On the other hand, it may be innuendo for relationships, they start with two in a home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Why do you think they set the motto on every single poster for the movie to that capital lettered phrase? My first thought was that it may try to convey the fight between factions. On the other hand, it may be innuendo for relationships, they start with two in a home.
    There are two types of people who need to co-exist.

I'd much rather one home two vagina's.

It seems really bland to me, but acceptable.

The orc posters look terrible btw.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

You gotta remember that the Marketing and PR people are generally going off what they're being told - as they're movie people - rather than gameplay experience!

Deleted
    Gul'dan looks horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Gul'dan looks horrible.
    That I can agree with. Looks... off...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post

totaly agree.

Jones should have read atleast the book before making such huge project. it could easely win all lotr series if they do it right... but i doubt that ever happens. according to the stupid posters. scenes. scenario changes. warcraft movie is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    There are two types of people who need to co-exist.
    This. It's pretty obvious, given Warcraft's history of Orc Vs. Man.

The worst part is how Orgrims facial design is a more lifelike version of the trolls from Troll 2. Try unseeing that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The worst part is how Orgrims facial design is a more lifelike version of the trolls from Troll 2. Try unseeing that shit.
    I'm very disappointed with guldan and nerzhul.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    totaly agree.

Jones should have read atleast the book before making such huge project. it could easely win all lotr series if they do it right... but i doubt that ever happens. according to the stupid posters. scenes. scenario changes. warcraft movie is dead.
    You sound like the typical troll that only attacks the movie without any information, Duncan Jones is actually a hardcore Warcraft player since the 90's , he even wrotte the novel book the movie is inspired by.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very disappointed with guldan and nerzhul.
    Ner´zhul is not in the movie.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basically they're cutting out the first two games and jumping right to Warcraft 3. Just with Lothar and Durotan instead of Thrall and Jaina.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    What did you were expecting exactly?.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Basically they're cutting out the first two games and jumping right to Warcraft 3. Just with Lothar and Durotan instead of Thrall and Jaina.
    Did you see the move already? How can you know that?.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Did you see the move already? How can you know that?.
    Unless all the promotional material about Durotan and Lothar teaming up to stop Gul'dan from doing some demon stuff is just a fakeout, we KNOW it's going to thematically be the same as Warcraft 3. Put aside your hatred and team up for the fate of the world.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Unless all the promotional material about Durotan and Lothar teaming up to stop Gul'dan from doing some demon stuff is just a fakeout, we KNOW it's going to thematically be the same as Warcraft 3. Put aside your hatred and team up for the fate of the world.
    You say the are jumping to Warcraft 3, is Arthas in the movie? undead too?. So , if two enemies unite forces has to be Warcraft 3 right? Too much hate form a film that NOBODY knows how good or bad is it.

I always think of the Disney Tarzan song Two Worlds, One Family song when I see that motto XD

Deleted
    I'm getting a "Kingdom Of Heaven" vibe from the way they are promoting this film. If you focus on action and violence in a trailer then you confuse people with anything more than a binary good vs evil plot.

I really think they should have gone with Arthas's story before trying to cover anything more complicated. This will struggle to reach people outside the wow community.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    You say the are jumping to Warcraft 3, is Arthas in the movie? undead too?. So , if two enemies unite forces has to be Warcraft 3 right? Too much hate form a film that NOBODY knows how good or bad is it.
    He said they are delivering the theme and and message of Warcraft 3, which is true. It doesn't matter who the exact characters are.

I also think,by the way, that the movie looks like garbage. As a huge Aarcraft fan, I actually have not pre-ordered tickets or even been remotely hyped. This is as far removed from what I expected of a Warcraft movie as it can be.