Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Next xpac will be on argus I guess.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    We all know you're just butthurt your stolen content server was shut down.

~~

Anyhow, children throwing tantrums aside, it's pretty obvious Argus is the next target. Unless they pull Azshara out now out of nowhere in between to extend the life of the game, but every indication seems to be going to kill Kil'jaeden and the rest of the hierarchy of the Legion. It's strongly hinted at in the game, and the Illidan novel all but confirms we're going to do that.
    And it was obvious that Goria was the next target after Warlords, but... you know... the Broken Isles... and stuff.

P.S. Dang... that Pjong fella derailed the entire thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So why is this moron telling us all his plans?
    Typical villain monologue.

And it was obvious that Goria was the next target after Warlords, but... you know... the Broken Isles... and stuff.
    Was it? Goria had virtually no lore. No indication were were going there. No storyline hooks that brought interest to that place. I don't remember anybody but a very few hardcore Ogre fans who were pushing that idea.

Argus meanwhile has been repeatedly referenced to as a place we need to go to. Illidan flatout says he was going to attack there. Gul'dan flatout says he's trying to establish bigger portals from there to Azeroth. We know Kil'jaeden and most of the Legion's leadership is most likely there.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    How so? As far as Gul'dan knew, he was sharing his plans with his followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

P.S. Dang... that Pjong fella derailed the entire thread.
    "Goria" isn't even the name of the continent in fact it didn't even have a name yet how could it be the expac after WoD? They mentioned it one time at Blizzcon just to show that Draenor was a world instead of one continent. That's it. Ogre empire was clearly dealt with in launch as they call Highmaul the seat of the Gorian empire.

It being obvious that it was the next expac is almost trolling (or is this a joke? in which case I fell for it). How can they make WoD lead into that continent when they didn't even bother giving it a name? Zero build up because it was never going to be the next expac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    destro locks.
    I haven't been paying attention. Does Gul'dan helps warlocks get their artifact or are we tricking him into helping us?

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    That shit always makes me think of the scene in Austin Powers where Dr. Evil talks about the laser sharks.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-10 at 02:26 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I haven't been paying attention. Does Gul'dan helps warlocks get their artifact or are we tricking him into helping us?
    We're disguised as a member of the Shadow Council.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    we are tricking him.
    destro artifact questline.
    you are disguised as an orc warlock called jergosh.
    in the last moment you fck up their plan and run away with the scepter of sargeras.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-04-10 at 10:46 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I heard we push a nuke through the portal, it goes off and has a chemical chain reaction with Argus's atmosphere and destroys the whole world.
    Dont give Metzen ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Dont give Metzen ideas
    That would actualy be better than us invading main legion fortress world and winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That would actualy be better than us invading main legion fortress world and winning.
    Go'el is invading main Legion fortress while we the heroes of Azeorth TM are being support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Go'el is invading main Legion fortress while we the heroes of Azeorth TM are being support.
    Go'el becomes the Champion of Light and dual wields the Doomhammer with the Ashbringer in the next Expansion.

Deleted
    Dont give Metzen ideas
    Metzen already used that idea in Beyond the Dark Portal, with the portals opening destroying Draenor.

Even in the Illidan novel, Illidan destroys Nathreza the same way

I hope we don't destroy Argus, it has so much lore potential for a world. But at the same time, back-to-back Legion expacs would be a bit much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I hope we don't destroy Argus, it has so much lore potential for a world. But at the same time, back-to-back Legion expacs would be a bit much.
    Blizzard will not just destroy a planet that can build up story for years to come

Precisely I could see us spearheading into Argus and then rip the planet apart by overloading its ley lines or something like that. Any legion fortress world should be considered beyond saving and any tactic involving them should be about how to blow them up the best, not how to take it over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Precisely I could see us spearheading into Argus and then rip the planet apart by overloading its ley lines or something like that. Any legion fortress world should be considered beyond saving and any tactic involving them should be about how to blow them up the best, not how to take it over.
    We Are Not Prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    NO! We should focus on securing the future for the pure Eredar that somehow survived all those millenia on Argus just for the sake of a reputation grind.

NO! We should focus on securing the future for the pure Eredar that somehow survived all those millenia on Argus just for the sake of a reputation grind.
    My gosh you are correct in the name of friendship and sparkly Rainbows, we shall retake Argus and make it a shining beacon of justice once again, ten times more than ever before! ;P