Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I thought we all agreed that she is a Naaru?
    We agreed that she is NOT a naaru. It's one of the few things she can't be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    What if Elune is both? but of one of Azeroth's moon's?

If a planet can be a titan, why can't a moon be? like it's smaller dwarf version or a daughter of sorts- what if she's a whole type of other being most including the older titans were not aware of could exist, but they do in relation to the main planet. They also mature fast because they're smaller whiles the larger parent it's vastness takes a longer to fully awake. Or maybe they mature differently in this relationship - blizzard may have yet to define it.

Could be some titans have extra extensions, that it's not just them that are alive but their moons, and Azeroth is doubly rare in that He has a moon female companion , and she's already conscious and awake and has been re-invigorating the spirit of Azeroth and all those who were born from him. She is the reason why the old god's curse of flesh did not corrupt the titan constructs to madness but instead were subvertedly linked to Azeroth and instead imbued with his spirit which kept them in balance.

Maybe she is the one also that gave titan keepers the idea to craft the dream to nurture the soul of Azeroth in the aftermath of the old god infestation.

Maybe Elune is an extension of Azeroth, something about some titans multiplying so in a sense she is sort of like a daughter though connected to her father. The old gods arrival on Azeroth could have set off a reaction - maybe Elune is the one that made it possible for Aggrammar to sense Azeroth, amplifying the light echo of the planet to get help.
    Oh, what if they made the titan of Azeroth but Azeroth the titan realized it's being corrupted by the Old Gods so used the Well of Eternity to "seed" the White Lady moon with its essence to create another titan? And that's the whole thing, Azeroth the titan is dieing, but Elune came to be.

I believe that Elune is what the Night Elves call Azeroth. I believe the Titan is able to affect the surface of itself in some way, seeing as it's the most powerful being in the universe, even eclipsing Sargeras. We don't know fully what the living Titan's powers were, let alone one far stronger than them. Aggramar sensed the power of Azeroth's dreams from very far away in the Great Dark, even over the void hum that covered its surface. The Emerald Dream was linked to her dream, It all makes sense if you think about it. Elune = Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Holy shit, the Elune talking must stop!

"Elune is a pillar of creation"
    "Elune is an Old god"
    "Elune is a Titan"
    "Elune is a Titan Soul"
    "Elune is Sargeras"
    "Elune lives under the well of enternity"
    "Elune is a naruu"

We haven't even seen or heard from her once, what makes her so fascinating?!
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2016-04-10 at 01:01 PM.
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    she is a secret.
    we have no idea what she is.
    we want to know what she is.
    we are humans.

do you really have to ask why she is so fascinating?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    And all the Pillars of Creation are named after Titans...
    AND there have been many hints that Elune is a Titan...
    Doesn't that kinda confirm that Elune is a Titan?

-Sorry if this is already known to everyone and I'm just a derp.
    But if Elune is a Titan and the whole Pantheon is dead, why does Elune still answer the prayers of her priestesses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Holy shit, the Elune talking must stop!

"Elune is a pillar of creation"
    "Elune is an Old god"
    "Elune is a Titan"
    "Elune is a Titan Soul"
    "Elune is Sargeras"
    "Elune lives under the well of enternity"

You forgot "Elune is a Naaru"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmongoldy View Post
    But if Elune is a Titan and the whole Pantheon is dead, why does Elune still answer the prayers of her priestesses?
    because she isnt dead?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    because she isnt dead?
    Then she can't be a Titan, cause all the other Titans are dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    that post makes no sense.
    you just said, she cant be a titan because 6 out of 7 members of a titan force are dead.

let me guess, when something happens in real life and everyone dies except a pregnant woman, that baby and that woman are no longer humans?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-04-10 at 01:08 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    She could very well be the Titan soul which is Azeroth though and as such, a nascent Titan who is NOT dead.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's best if Elune remain unknown because as soon as we'll know the truth we'll stop caring about what she is

they made it a point to hammer home the fact that the titan of azeroth is unique in that it's a being of spiritual energy.

she could be entirely different from the other titans due to this, more conscious while sleeping, able to manifest as a being of pure energy instead of manifesting by making her body out of the world itself.

i'm entirely convinced that elune is the titan, there's too much evidence to support it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    We agreed that she is NOT a naaru. It's one of the few things she can't be.
    Actually, the big end spoiler coming out of the new Illidan book put that possibility back on the table. Note I say "put it back on the table" not that I say that I am arguing for it, nor that I personally believe that it is even a particularly strong argument, but IMO it isn't outside the realm of possibility anymore. Illidan was contacted first by a "mysterious voice" which later turned out to be an entity called an Elder Naaru, apparently working outside the purposes of the Sha'tar. Check the Illidan spoilers thread for more info.

I think blizzard has not classified elune as anything so far, they have not decided what/who she will be,

So any guessing is pointless since blizz can just invent lore to prove that Elune is a goblin.

They have done such atrocities before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I think blizzard has not classified elune as anything so far, they have not decided what/who she will be,

So any guessing is pointless since blizz can just invent lore to prove that Elune is a goblin.

They have done such atrocities before.
    IMO, I think that by now they have decided what Elune is, internally at least. They may have even decided years ago.

But unless it is absolutely necessary, they really shouldn't reveal this, again IMO. Not everything needs to be laid on the table. It's good to leave some things as a mystery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    She could very well be the Titan soul which is Azeroth though and as such, a nascent Titan who is NOT dead.
    That's retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    that post makes no sense.
    you just said, she cant be a titan because 6 out of 7 members of a titan force are dead.

let me guess, when something happens in real life and everyone dies except a pregnant woman, that baby and that woman are no longer humans?
    No, I'm saying she can't be a Titan cause there are no more Titans. All of them are dead.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm saying she can't be a Titan cause there are no more Titans. All of them are dead.
    How is it retarded if she is the Titan soul which is Azeroth and NOT dead. If she is not dead, then all the titans are not dead as long as she lives. As long as one is alive, then they are NOT all dead.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Did you forget about the titan baby?

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think the entire story of chronicles went right over your head.

- - - Updated - - -

How is it retarded if she is the Titan soul which is Azeroth and NOT dead. If she is not dead, then all the titans are not dead as long as she lives. As long as one is alive, then they are NOT all dead.
    Not to mention that there are probably more titan souls in the universe that we do not know of since the universe is most likely infinite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

7+ Year Old Account
    yep.
    +sargeras is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I honestly think the entire story of chronicles went right over your head.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    "Tears of Elune" isn't necessarily the object's original name, you know.
    They are literally her tears though. She makes new ones after you have to kill Ysera in the when she attacks the Temple of Elune

Deleted
    Honestly planets having a Titan soul is already so retarded, All this recent new lore from WoW Chronicle and Legion sounds like Blizzard read too many know your lore articles from anne stickney and matthew rossi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Did you forget about the titan baby?
    Elune being a Titan baby is retarded. I want her to be the moon goddess of the night elves, not some stupid titan baby soul in the core of the planet. Blizzard smoked a bit too much weed.