Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Like - I liked the manageable stats growth we had from Vanilla - Wotlk , with Cata though that skyrocketed and has disconnected that steady growth.
    - Also liked a few playstyle choices rogues had with a few weapons, a mace stun build for example. Now you just pick up the best weapon at the time available to you for pvp.

Dislike - The Hit stat and glad it's gone.
    - The bloated health bars we have now, at least 1.3m health in legion.
    - Cross Realm technology, it was designed to make players play with each other for group content, not abuse it for rares , farming and stealing time from other players. The amount of times i've waited for a warmaster troll to spawn and have it stolen under my nose by someone from another realm... is beyond annoying.

Like: Nothing.
    Dislike Most: Professions having a purpose.

Things I like that were removed:
    Reforging, LFR dropping tier, and all the casuals via WoD.

This I don't like being removed:
    Paladin buffs(TBC style was prime), Daily call to dungeon (had "heroic for 3 expansions, then Challenge for 1 tier - both were removed)
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I'm glad Hit and Expertise are gone.

I miss the old talent system. I know a lot of those levels were just spent upgrading some minor passive but I enjoyed getting a point on level up and spending it on something. I know all the flaws it had but it was enjoyable to me.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I miss the old talent system. I know a lot of those levels were just spent upgrading some minor passive but I enjoyed getting a point on level up and spending it on something. I know all the flaws it had but it was enjoyable to me.
    Yeah, I liked the old talent system, but I'm somewhere in the middle on that topic. I think what I'd really love to have is the old talent system back (including the way you could do hybrid specs or have "leftover" points to go down another tree), but without the filler/useless crap that the old trees had. My biggest problem was stuff like "Y is the absolute most important talent for my spec. X is useless. But Y requires 5 points in X, so I have to dump 5 points in X to get Y"

But yeah, I'd be happy if we could go back to the old talent trees but actually have fun/interesting talents all around instead of just a few fun/interesting talents that were mandatory and everything else as useless filler you needed to get to the good stuff.

What do you like that has been removed from the game?
    MMO aspects and RPG aspects. Also, mana. Mana is just another name for energy.