Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I thought it would be apt if Elune turned out t be a Light Lord.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    elune can act directly in the mortal plane.

either the rules would have to be different for the light versions, or she's something else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I thought we all agreed that she is a Naaru?
    only Velen said it's a naaru

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    No, mate. It's pretty much confirmed that Elune exists, as she helped Tyrande more than once, eg. she defended her during Stormrage. I think it was Stormrage anyways.
    and the humans, Dwarfs, troll, Tauren, and Night elf's thought that the light come from God" what ever it's name " or loa" and it was all false, all light come from Naaru

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Titans were never depicted as self-aware in their slumbering state, just dreaming constantly. And it doesn't make any sense for a baby Titan to possess any degree of Titan knowledge; they don't come to be in the universe with that knowledge already planted in their heads.
    Titan "Baby" isn't Human Baby

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    What if Elune is both? but of one of Azeroth's moon's?

If a planet can be a titan, why can't a moon be? like it's smaller dwarf version or a daughter of sorts- what if she's a whole type of other being most including the older titans were not aware of could exist, but they do in relation to the main planet. They also mature fast because they're smaller whiles the larger parent it's vastness takes a longer to fully awake. Or maybe they mature differently in this relationship - blizzard may have yet to define it.

Could be some titans have extra extensions, that it's not just them that are alive but their moons, and Azeroth is doubly rare in that He has a moon female companion , and she's already conscious and awake and has been re-invigorating the spirit of Azeroth and all those who were born from him. She is the reason why the old god's curse of flesh did not corrupt the titan constructs to madness but instead were subvertedly linked to Azeroth and instead imbued with his spirit which kept them in balance.

Maybe she is the one also that gave titan keepers the idea to craft the dream to nurture the soul of Azeroth in the aftermath of the old god infestation.

Maybe Elune is an extension of Azeroth, something about some titans multiplying so in a sense she is sort of like a daughter though connected to her father. The old gods arrival on Azeroth could have set off a reaction - maybe Elune is the one that made it possible for Aggrammar to sense Azeroth, amplifying the light echo of the planet to get help.
    or maybe elune is manifest of one the Planet Element's "spirit" who watch over the planet !?

I'm under the impression she is the Titan that was broken and infused with Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm under the impression she is the Titan that was broken and infused with Azeroth.
    we would know, the chronicle state otherwise

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    the chronicles didnt mention any dead titan.
    (i mean, none of them died on azeroth)

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the chronicles didnt mention any dead titan.
    (i mean, none of them died on azeroth)
    and all there souls are within azeroth, Elune was Created "existed" when the titan was away dealing with sarg

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    She could very well be the Titan soul which is Azeroth though and as such, a nascent Titan who is NOT dead.
    Didn't Kosak already confirm the titan's name is Azeroth and gendered as "male" in that highly controversial tweet? Where's aquamonkey when you need him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    Didn't Kosak already confirm the titan's name is Azeroth and gendered as "male" in that highly controversial tweet? Where's aquamonkey when you need him.
    Azeroth have no Gender "yet"

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Not necessarily, no.

It's still very much up in the air what Elune is, exactly. Chronicle didn't even give us anything to go on beyond what was already in the old lore. The night elves believed that Elune is a moon goddess that slept in the Well of Eternity in the daytime, yadda yadda yadda.
    See, I think the part I bolded is suspect. I mean the well is nothing but a pool of OLD GOD BLOOD. Not to mention absolutely nothing good has ever come from using it (Hey remember all that Saronite ore in northrend....pretty much scab blood from Yogg Saron...)

I don't think she/it is a Titan...I think it's gonna turn up being something bad...really, really bad.

Also on the subject of suspect items....anyone find it funny Naaru that fall....become...Void Gods??? Everyone miss that tid-bit?
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Or the Spirit Elemental Lord according to the new Chronicles cosmology chart. We have or had Therazane, Al'Akir, Ragnaros, and Neptulon for Earth, Air, Fire, and Water Elemental Lords respectively. We have yet to see a Spirit or Decay Elemental Lord revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Accurate meme
    True enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmongoldy View Post
    Honestly planets having a Titan soul is already so retarded, All this recent new lore from WoW Chronicle and Legion sounds like Blizzard read too many know your lore articles from anne stickney and matthew rossi.

- - - Updated - - -

Elune being a Titan baby is retarded. I want her to be the moon goddess of the night elves, not some stupid titan baby soul in the core of the planet. Blizzard smoked a bit too much weed.
    Elune is directly related to the well of eternity and guess what? The well is a result of Y'shaarj being ripped out and the titan baby "bleeding", you can deny it all you want but Elune is that titan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    Or the Spirit Elemental Lord according to the new Chronicles cosmology chart. We have or had Therazane, Al'Akir, Ragnaros, and Neptulon for Earth, Air, Fire, and Water Elemental Lords respectively. We have yet to see a Spirit or Decay Elemental Lord revealed.
    They aren't really elements in the way fire, earth, air and water are but more along the lines of ways to access those four elements. Dark shamans used decay to force the elements to do what they want while regular shamans use spirit. At least that's what I gather from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    See, I think the part I bolded is suspect. I mean the well is nothing but a pool of TITAN BLOOD.
    Fixed it for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    See, I think the part I bolded is suspect. I mean the well is nothing but a pool of OLD GOD BLOOD.
    Wrong, it's Azeroth's blood ( the Titan). The original Well of Eternity was formed from a great wound in Azeroth's surface, created when Aman'Thul, the Highfather of the titan Pantheon, ripped the Old God Y'Shaarj from the world's crust and tore it apart. The volatile arcane lifeblood of Azeroth's world-soul rushed to the surface and roiled over the world.

Edit: UnluckyAmateur was faster

On the subject: I'm 100% sure Elune is the Titan, Azeroth, or maybe his/her world-soul or a manifestation of the Titan in his/her deep sleep. Just my opnion ...
    Last edited by mmocbb9e95e5f3; 2016-04-10 at 04:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    See, I think the part I bolded is suspect. I mean the well is nothing but a pool of OLD GOD BLOOD.

you are wrong. its the titans blood.
    1) read the chronicles
    2) its pure liquid arcane energy, why the fck should a shadow being have arcane blood? logic?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    the Decay and Spirit are not Elements, that are powers to control the elements for balance, the World-soul is absorbing the Spirit power to be awaking, that's why the elemental lords are fighting each other "and that's why in outland they doesn't", the decay is the Force Dark-shaman use to enslave the elements to their will.

The Pillar of Creation is almost certainly a rename. Per page 40 of Chronicle:

The Pantheon bestowed wondrous artifacts on the keepers to aid them with ordering the world. These relics were known as the Pillars of Creation. Ages after the keepers had completed their grand work, the artifacts would become lost and scattered across the lands of Azeroth.
    While the titans were aware that Azeroth held a world soul, they had no way of communicating with it (And thus, knowing its name). Not to mention that the Titan was dreaming and not awake at the time. Later on pages 103-104, the book also describes how Elisande and the nobles of Suramar didn't like the Legion's plan of opening another major portal underneath the Temple of Elune, and used the Pillars (they had them in the Suramar vaults), to close the Portal. If they wanted to re-name a pillar after Elune, that would be a good time.

It doesn't disprove that Elune could be the Titan world-soul, but the Pantheon didn't know its actual name (they just refer to it as Azeroth). The pillars were created and given during the Ordering, and the Pantheon had no way of knowing Elune was (unless she was an Naaru or something hanging around). There wasn't a pantheon member named Elune, She isn't mentioned as a constellar assigned to Azeroth, they had no way to communicate with the titan, etc.

More than likely, the Tears of Elune was originally Eonar's pillar since they seem to have the most thematic connection, and it was renamed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Actually, the big end spoiler coming out of the new Illidan book put that possibility back on the table. Note I say "put it back on the table" not that I say that I am arguing for it, nor that I personally believe that it is even a particularly strong argument, but IMO it isn't outside the realm of possibility anymore. Illidan was contacted first by a "mysterious voice" which later turned out to be an entity called an Elder Naaru, apparently working outside the purposes of the Sha'tar. Check the Illidan spoilers thread for more info.
    Ah, thank you for the info, didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by bsgbsm View Post
    The Pillar of Creation is almost certainly a rename. Per page 40 of Chronicle:

While the titans were aware that Azeroth held a world soul, they had no way of communicating with it (And thus, knowing its name). Not to mention that the Titan was dreaming and not awake at the time. Later on pages 103-104, the book also describes how Elisande and the nobles of Suramar didn't like the Legion's plan of opening another major portal underneath the Temple of Elune, and used the Pillars (they had them in the Suramar vaults), to close the Portal. If they wanted to re-name a pillar after Elune, that would be a good time.

It doesn't disprove that Elune could be the Titan world-soul, but the Pantheon didn't know its actual name (they just refer to it as Azeroth). The pillars were created and given during the Ordering, and the Pantheon had no way of knowing Elune was (unless she was an Naaru or something hanging around). There wasn't a pantheon member named Elune, She isn't mentioned as a constellar assigned to Azeroth, they had no way to communicate with the titan, etc.

More than likely, the Tears of Elune was originally Eonar's pillar since they seem to have the most thematic connection, and it was renamed.
    That's too deep for Blizzard, mate. I think so anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    what if elune is a titan word for moon

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Elune is directly related to the well of eternity and guess what? The well is a result of Y'shaarj being ripped out and the titan baby "bleeding", you can deny it all you want but Elune is that titan.
    If they go that direction then they are retarded. Elune is the goddess of the moon. But it is just like Blizzard to butcher and rape their own lore.