Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not particularly sure what would have gotten him banned off my posts. Note: I am one of the last people he responded to related to my messing with the numbers on Marksman. I wasn't particularly bothered by his comments as he mostly just pointed out items I missed or items I personally didn't know about. So, if he was banned for comments against me. He definitely shouldn't be.

Having a hard time telling what's funnier: Azor's comments or the rage it's produced.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2016-04-09 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    Having a hard time telling what's funnier: Azor's comments or the rage is produced.
    I'm more towards the rage it's produced. I've been on the receiving end of it, but what's the point in getting upset when someone you don't know talks shit? He's not the first and won't be the last of people that post the same way. Read what he says, move on, the end.

Can't blame him tho, i been there myself in the mage forum before. People ask the most stupid shit every single day, like this thread is just filled every day with people asking stuff literally written in the guide. Having to answer the same thing multiple times a day drove me insane.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Can't blame him tho, i been there myself in the mage forum before. People ask the most stupid shit every single day, like this thread is just filled every day with people asking stuff literally written in the guide. Having to answer the same thing multiple times a day drove me insane.
    You don't have to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You don't have to answer
    Kinda part and parcel of being a guide writer

Deleted
    Kinda part and parcel of being a guide writer
    But not to every single stupid question, especially if you will reply in a rude manner.

Deleted
    Kinda remind me to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME

As I said on some other post, he is like this, it just doesn't do well if you write something to help other hunters, that said, helping other hunters can be done in a normal mature fashion and not what he does, if you do not like what someone writes, don't answer it, or don't go into it, but his ego makes him do it, and his way is to be offensive. Shame though, since there is a much easier and much more rewarding side of this, which he has failed to see for a long time.

Deleted
    ermmmmmmm.......hello??? he made this forum so he has to expect stupid questions??? -__-, stop ass licking him you fanboys, he got what he deserved hahah , rotten attitude, maybe next time he shouldnt make these forum posts if he gets offended by it and answers in a cocky way.

good riddance and i hope he doesn't come back !!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    ermmmmmmm.......hello??? he made this forum so he has to expect stupid questions??? -__-, stop ass licking him you fanboys, he got what he deserved hahah , rotten attitude, maybe next time he shouldnt make these forum posts if he gets offended by it and answers in a cocky way.

good riddance and i hope he doesn't come back !!!!!!!!!!!
    And that's why you are jobless...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodpa View Post
    And that's why you are jobless...
    yup im jobless because i dont need to work unlike you, go away you homeless prostitute

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-04-10 at 06:08 PM.

yup im jobless because i dont need to work unlike you, go away you homeless prostitute
    So we can safely assume that you are going to get banned, dont ya?

So you have one of the last people on hunter's forum who posts maths and relevant info both on live and alpha versions, and you banned him for what? For being in the internet?
    Can people please stop shooting at their own feet please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post

So you have one of the last people on hunter's forum who posts maths and relevant info both on live and alpha versions, and you banned him for what? For being in the internet?
    Can people please stop shooting at their own feet please?
    Yeah, as long as you got some maths in here you got a free pass, sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    But not to every single stupid question, especially if you will reply in a rude manner.
    You shouldn't get banned for being rude or for sarcasm. Insulting, yes. Based on Azortharion's past posts, he didn't insult anyone. Whichever moderator banned him, should be let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    You shouldn't get banned for being rude or for sarcasm. Insulting, yes. Based on Azortharion's past posts, he didn't insult anyone. Whichever moderator banned him, should be let go.
    The mod that infracted him is a "Super Mod", he's literally immune.

He also infracted me for saying the word vagina once so yea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    oh nooooo, what will i ever do , azor got banned and gone, thats all im happy about

Deleted
    oh nooooo, what will i ever do , azor got banned and gone, thats all im happy about
    Can someone atleast ban this guy. The only reason he's here is to troll & trigger people. Saying nothing relevant whatsoever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodpa View Post
    Can someone atleast ban this guy. The only reason he's here is to troll & trigger people. Saying nothing relevant whatsoever
    asking for people to be banned will get you a ban aswell hahaha , shhhhhhhhhh

azor is gone, now behave , go somewhere else and good riddance !!!

asking for people to be banned will get you a ban aswell hahaha , shhhhhhhhhh

azor is gone, now behave , go somewhere else and good riddance !!!
    No, but really mods, I don't have any personal feelings on any of this, but as an objective "outsider," I'm baffled as to how Azor's comments got him banned yet this blatant shitposter is still here. IMO, it's not a good look guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit to add: I've been a forum mod, so I know it can be tricky sometimes, I really do; however, banning someone and then allowing someone else to carry on trash talking said banned poster (who can no longer respond) is, at a minimum, unfair moderation. At worst, it can give the impression that there's something "personal" behind the decisions. I'm not saying there is, mind you, but if you care about perceptions ...