Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    So because I didn't want you lynch another mason I'm annoying. I love it.

I've already stated why. Besides you really think the scum are going to let me live that long?

Vote Kel

I can get behind your vote though
    Scum will let you live because you don't really scum hunt. Besides being a garunteed innocent you aren't dangerous.

Vote Kel

I approve of this!

I'm here... and alive and I think I still have my job........

I'm okay with an inactive lynch (or whatever we want to call Kel). I am going to hold off voting though for now, since I don't want it railroaded through. That could just potentially give scum a free run.

I'll be back a bit later to hopefully discuss things more.

So because I didn't want you lynch another mason I'm annoying. I love it.

I've already stated why. Besides you really think the scum are going to let me live that long?

Vote Kel

I can get behind your vote though
    It's not that you didn't want your mason buddy to die, it's the way you did it.

I swear, you all are a bunch of sheep. 4 Votes on someone for "lurking" within 9 posts. He has more posts than Satsu, kel, or even me at this point.
    Well fine. He isn't around I guess so grats. You've managed to out the masons because I won't sit by and let him be lynched
    First you call us sheeps. LETS EXAMINE THAT. What's the definition of a sheep? Someone that never scumhunts and always just blindly follows others? That's literally the definition of your playstyle dude - when you're around, that is.
    The four posts on him was not for lurking, which I told you afterwards, but you never replied, what a shocker.

The next post is premature, you outing listo before he can defend himself. That might just be bad timing though or bad communication in the mason thread idk, I'll let that slide I guess.

To answer your question, yes I do think scum is gonna let you live. Because they know that you won't scumhunt and that you will likely just sheep a vote here and there. The very thing you accused the people voting Listo of doing.

I appreciate you popping in to the thread to sheep my vote though

Right! I'm back to my regular schedule again now.The last few days have been super fun but also very busy. I'll take a look through the last few pages to catch up and then put forward a vote.

Monkz. You are an ass. Plain and simple. When I do try and push a vote...no one follows.

I defended Listo because he had 5 votes in 10 posts. No answer in the thread
    Learn to fucking read.

And I'm voting Kel because he constantly goes after me for less than what he is doing. So kindly. Fuck off. Thanks

Vote: SatsuBL

After thinking it over, I have to concur with Uggor's sentiment; Satsu's inquiry for a confirmation of main character names is just too convenient, that and along with his highly dubious play makes me think he's scum.

Monkz. You are an ass. Plain and simple. When I do try and push a vote...no one follows.

I defended Listo because he had 5 votes in 10 posts. No answer in the thread
    Learn to fucking read.

And I'm voting Kel because he constantly goes after me for less than what he is doing. So kindly. Fuck off. Thanks
    When have you ever actually pushed a vote with any form of reasoning behind?
    The only thing you ever do, is cry about people calling you a lurker and then OMGUS-voting them.
    "Herpderp why does no one follow?" Because the person that called you a lurker is RIGHT.

Yes you and Kel are both useless, but at least Kel embraces it. You're still getting mad whenever people mention the fact that you spend 90% of most games being afk, when it is a known fact.

Actually you know what? 75% of the last games I've been mafia.

And that is not the only damn thing I do asshole. And I've done it plenty of times. You're just being selective about what you remember. Piss the hell off

Actually you know what? 75% of the last games I've been mafia.
    That's some great statistics. Because it's not like you need to act like you're scumhunting when you're mafia

And that is not the only damn thing I do asshole. And I've done it plenty of times. You're just being selective about what you remember. Piss the hell off

What more do you do?

@Arialla, do you have reads on anyone in particular?

Right now I'd be most inclined to push Monkz or Uggor. Monkz because "Imma be an arsehole, not actually do anything, but appear active" and Uggor for a huge over-reaction to a joke post I made day 1 (saying him and Danner were scum) as well as pushing Satsu today. I don't see any real reason to push Satsu today. I think it's an attempt to pick up an easy train from yesterday.

Oh Valyrian is also worth pressuring at some point in my opinion.

Monkz. You are an ass.
    So then ignore him, getting all riled up over someone being an ass to you is supposed to be OUR thing. It feels like you're cheating on me ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Right now I'd be most inclined to push Monkz or Uggor. Monkz because "Imma be an arsehole, not actually do anything, but appear active" and Uggor for a huge over-reaction to a joke post I made day 1 (saying him and Danner were scum) as well as pushing Satsu today. I don't see any real reason to push Satsu today. I think it's an attempt to pick up an easy train from yesterday.

This is interesting because I believe the complete opposite

Yes Monk is going hard on arialla but someone needs to

Uggor - eh I have a hard time reading him - I think his theory holds water in the early days but as we move to mid game we really need to put it to bed via a lynch or focus on other things

Right now I'd be most inclined to push Monkz or Uggor.
    Same here, though I'm not sure which one I would prioritize. I feel like Monkz is the more obvious target, and I would be a lot more prone if Uggor was just sheeping but he added a pretty explicit reasoning for why he's pushing Satsu today. My main complaint is how early he threw that wagon on to the field.

The over-reaction from him I must have missed since I don't have that written down, would you mind finding it and pulling it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    This is interesting because I believe the complete opposite

Yes Monk is going hard on arialla but someone needs to
    Ya, but speaking as someone who is an ass on a general basis in this thread "Pushing" Aria as he is is more likely to get them to shut down than it is to add pressure to them.

Uggor I agree is hard to read, but again we need to get the ball rolling SOMEWHERE and nothing we've done so far has done so. I mean your vote on the
    'OMG LOOK A LURKER" wagon is sure going to be contested and is sure to net us all the info's!

It's fucking Kel anyway and in the end he will pop back in, say some inane shit, everyone will kneel before him and all that will happen is he wont be lynched. Woo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Uggor has given me a scum vibe in every game I've played in, and this one is no exception. However, last game I was horribly wrong, and so I know I can't read Uggor at all. I always want to push him.

I don't understand your statement Celtic on why riling up Arialla NEEDS to happen by somebody. Yeah I know your position on lurkers, but we know Ari is town this game so there's no point in stirring up an argument with him here. It's either a dick move or an attempt to look productive imo.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

hey everyone

firstly

Vote: Dupti

#votingDuptitilleitherofusdies

I would have posted earlier but lost track of time a bit and attending a family christening had something to do with it, the two deaths is slightly comforting (town deaths not so much) but still begs the question is 2 kills going to be it.?

what i mean by that is i hope we wont be blindsided by a third kill tomorrow night. I have no insight as to why that might happen just saying it could. it also means Lelly or Doc did a good job on night one. so might that be the only missing kill I certainly hope so.

The two kills dont indicate to me any of the following:SK/mafia or mafia/mafia or mafia/vig. will need further info (more deaths before we can determine me thinks)

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Yes. In the Gaza Strip, if I'm not mistaken. For a bit there, it looked like she was going to succumb to her injuries.
    Yea, i had forgotten about that which is sad because that's when she got involved with the smexy Irish reporter and idk how I forgot about that. So yea, it could be just fluff. I'd guess we have a 50/50 chance of a delayed kill vs pure fluff at this point though.

What was Uggor's overraction? I don't remember that, but I normally mostly ignore D1 so I might have just missed it. However, I don't find his push on Satsu to be very scummy. Honestly, it's easy to view the late lynch on Jynx as an attempt to save satsu. And Satsu's actions haven't really helped much imo.

Monkz though... imo it's kinda weird he's pushing on someone who's pretty much a confirmed townie. All that does is really waste time with a pointless debate. It would be useful for scum to do if they can drag attention away from finding actual scum. So I agree with throwing some suspicion his way as well.

If we are thinking the Jynx lynch was an attempt to save Satsu we should look at the people who voted Jynx:
    Graeham(420)/ Celtic(583/ Robo(592)/ Uggor(604)/ Virothe(608) (I removed the dead)

If the Jynx lynch was likely to be as a save for Satsu I think we'd most likely find scum in the middle to the end. I give Virothe some leeway though because Jynx self voted right before, which I mean come on. It's pretty hard to not vote for someone who self votes -_- Out of those left it's all a bit muddled, but I have less of a town feeling from the sheep than anyone else there. So I'm going to go with the sheep vote here.

Vote Robo

i just noticed that ofc there are loads more combinations but i thought those were the obvious three

Yeah that's totally what I'm doing. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya, but speaking as someone who is an ass on a general basis in this thread "Pushing" Aria as he is is more likely to get them to shut down than it is to add pressure to them.
    Shut down? You mean.. not being here? That would certainly be a change in playstyle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Monkz though... imo it's kinda weird he's pushing on someone who's pretty much a confirmed townie. All that does is really waste time with a pointless debate. It would be useful for scum to do if they can drag attention away from finding actual scum. So I agree with throwing some suspicion his way as well.
    Okay, lets get one thing clear here. I'm not pushing for a vote on Arialla. I even said in my opening post (which started the discussion) that a lynch on them won't happen today since they are a confirmed townie. I might as well give them some heat while nothing else is going on in the thread.

And let's not forget, in the same post I voted on someone else and stated why. So stop the "he's trying to distract us!":

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Kel: 3- Monkz(639)/ Arialla(640)/ Celtic(641)/
    Satsubl: 2- Uggor(624)/ Val(646)
    Dupti: 1- Strikered(656)/
    Robo: 1- Arlee(657)/