Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Blizzard couldn't build a decent story of entire race
    and I have read the chronicle, even with the new info, it's no even close to any other race lore " in matter of being rich lore"
    Gnomes are the joke race of WoW. Nobody takes them seriously and they're completely ignored in the story. Their horde counterpart in the goblins are much more prevalent and have the potential of interesting stories through the cartels. The gnomes are just... there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Gnomes are the joke race of WoW. Nobody takes them seriously and they're completely ignored in the story. Their horde counterpart in the goblins are much more prevalent and have the potential of interesting stories through the cartels. The gnomes are just... there.
    One gnome is the reason dwarves exists today. And that is fairly recent lore. I think they are much of a joke as female draenei.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    One gnome is the reason dwarves exists today. And that is fairly recent lore. I think they are much of a joke as female draenei.
    do you have something against Female Draenei !!?

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

It's that one gnome who awakened the dwarves from hibernation in Uldaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    well... we have at least 1 interesting gnome.
    mimiron.
    mechagnomes are still gnomes

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    It's that one gnome who awakened the dwarves from hibernation in Uldaman.
    Chronicle Page 137 in case anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    mimiron.
    Well he did create the mechagnomes who were transformed into our gnomes through the curse of flesh. They're a titan creation, you'd think they'd at least get some interesting lore of their own, but the dwarves seem to have monopolized on that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well he did create the mechagnomes who were transformed into our gnomes through the curse of flesh. They're a titan creation, you'd think they'd at least get some interesting lore of their own, but the dwarves seem to have monopolized on that.
    at this moment even the dwarfs have small lore compared to other Alliance races " let's not jump to Horde side"

at this moment even the dwarfs have small lore compared to other Alliance races " let's not jump to Horde side"
    At least in-game they had lore in WotLK and cata/MoP with the Council of Three Hammers. I quite enjoyed Moira.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least in-game they had lore in WotLK and cata/MoP with the Council of Three Hammers. I quite enjoyed Moira.
    so we need to wait like 10 years until Moira baby grown up

so we need to wait like 10 years until Moira baby grown up
    Magni is back in Legion so that's something. Although he's a bit... off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Magni is back in Legion so that's something. Although he's a bit... off.
    A bit off
    you are so positive about it

7+ Year Old Account
    "The affliction eventually transformed her into a gnome, and she grew old and close to death. Aware tha she did not have much time left, the gnome worked to free the earthen hibernating deep within Uldaman. She could not bear the thought that when she passed, they would be abandoned forever in the vault's deadened halls. With her dying breath, the gnome activated earthen's hibernation chambers. The chambers stirred to life. The titan-forged slumbering within awoke to a new world...And a new destiny"

-World of Warcraft, Chronicle Volume 1, page 137. Chapter IV: A New World

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    mimiron.
    Mimiron is not a gnome. Not even a mechagnome in its own right. He was a titan-watcher but got wrecked during Loken's betreyal. So the mechagnomes put his soul on a giant mechagnome.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have something against Female Draenei !!?
    I wouldn't say that i have something against them. I used them as an example because. Well. They are not really relevant apart from being good for hentai and rape jokes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say that i have something against them. I used them as an example because. Well. They are not really relevant apart from being good for hentai and rape jokes.
    Hentai
    now you speak my language

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please get back on topic?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Can we please get back on topic?
    There's nothing to discuss. The four have been datamined so any speculation on who they are is pointless. No new scenarios have popped up since they changed the placeholder names on the Tirion scenarios. When a new build comes it might get on track then. I guess I'll throw out some ideas. What weapon Tirion is gonna wield since his has gone to the ret paladins? Will WHitemane retain an appearance similar to her iconic inquisitor outfit and what magic she will wield? Will Thoras completely take over Stromgarde and what are the political repercussions of an ebon blade aligned kingdom? How awkward Nazgrim will look on a horse and how relieved is he to be free from his honor forcing him into serving a ruler whose ideals he didn't agree with? Will this group of horsemen fall into the same archetypes as the last group or will they be unique (i.e. no sir Zeliek-type holy DK)?

1. In a fit of ironic overload Blizz gives his weapon the same model as the UH 2 hander.
    2. Of course she will have the aesthetic but darkened and skulled up in an appropriately DK fashion.
    3. The ramifications of a EB kingdom are that they’re no longer willing to be rootless and just kind of there. The logistical and temporal power of having an actual kingdom will let them establish a stronger power base to not only advance their goals on their own but also influence how the factions advance them.
    4. I think he’ll look like the rest of the Orc DKs on chargers: totally ridiculous and that there’ll be some serious internal conflict from him and probably all of these Horsemen and if anything could actually ruin this effort by the EB it could be the memories/personality overriding the new way of things for them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

There's nothing to discuss. The four have been datamined so any speculation on who they are is pointless. No new scenarios have popped up since they changed the placeholder names on the Tirion scenarios. When a new build comes it might get on track then. I guess I'll throw out some ideas. What weapon Tirion is gonna wield since his has gone to the ret paladins? Will WHitemane retain an appearance similar to her iconic inquisitor outfit and what magic she will wield? Will Thoras completely take over Stromgarde and what are the political repercussions of an ebon blade aligned kingdom? How awkward Nazgrim will look on a horse and how relieved is he to be free from his honor forcing him into serving a ruler whose ideals he didn't agree with? Will this group of horsemen fall into the same archetypes as the last group or will they be unique (i.e. no sir Zeliek-type holy DK)?
    I don't know if the third and forth will be addressed in game, although I can guarentee that Nazgrim on a horse will look weird. As for Tirion's weapon, perhaps Magni will forge another Ashbringer for him, now that he's alive too

Whitemane will probably go black(heh), but she could show some skin like she used to(since Blaumeux was rocking that Saltstone gear too), provided that someone's 12-year-old child doesn't take issue with it. She still has that resurrection ability so maybe she will retain her Light powers to some extent.

By the way, why haven't the Ebon Blade brought the original Four Horsemen into the fold anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I don't know if the third and forth will be addressed in game, although I can guarentee that Nazgrim on a horse will look weird. As for Tirion's weapon, perhaps Magni will forge another Ashbringer for him, now that he's alive too

Whitemane will probably go black(heh), but she could show some skin like she used to(since Blaumeux was rocking that Saltstone gear too), provided that someone's 12-year-old child doesn't take issue with it. She still has that resurrection ability so maybe she will retain her Light powers to some extent.

By the way, why haven't the Ebon Blade brought the original Four Horsemen into the fold anyway?
    With the Baron, he was hardcore Lich King. He wouldnt work with us. Zeliek is probably chilling in the afterlife probably, no idea about the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol