Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    A official wired 360 controller is what I have been using for a few years now for games that needs it and it works flawlessly on everything I try it on no setup or anything needed and they are usually like 25€ anywhere (atleast was when I bought mine)
    Could look for one. Never used an xbox so the controller might take some time to get used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, sorry to hear about Nost since people seemed to have fun with it. Luckily DS3 is just around the corner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Could look for one. Never used an xbox so the controller might take some time to get used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, sorry to hear about Nost since people seemed to have fun with it. Luckily DS3 is just around the corner.
    Did you play DS 2?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Did you play DS 2?
    Yup.
    /10ponies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.
    /10ponies.
    Did you like it? Ziru grossly disliked it, and his opinion is of the majority.

But then I see articles about how people think it was better than 1.

I never played it, just watched people play it. What do you think?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted

I enjoyed both of the first 2 Dark Souls games quite a lot. Interested to see how the 3rd one is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post

Nice memes. I'll be sure to laugh when something you love dies.
    nothing i love is illegal...

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    I wasn't too familiar with Nost, I only knew like one or two people playing on it and didn't look into it, but looking at the thread it was apparently fairly popular and publicity is bad for private servers, no? Hammer was kinda inevitable. It sucks, but it was inevitable.

15+ Year Old Account

the only thing i didnt like about DS2 was being able to make enemeies never respawn again by killing them to many times.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    nighty night all =3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    nothing i love is illegal...
    Oh I see, lucky you. Damn, it must be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Nostralius was having financial difficulties anyway, and was planning to shut down. Blizzard pursued the C&D pretty much just for show. Honestly, it's something you should have expected one way or another. Running stable servers for a population of any size is expensive, and since they had to keep their fundraising on the down-low to try to avoid attention from Blizzard, the money just wasn't there. Further, Blizz is pretty much required to pursue litigation in these cases. Not defending their copyright doesn't lose them the copyright like it does trademark, but it sends the wrong message. Before long, there'd be versions of live up on the net for "free."
    I'm glad you think it's justified. It's just what I needed to hear, thank you very much. I'm glad I can come here for support when I need it.

Jesus fucking christ, guys.

Deleted
    I wasn't too familiar with Nost, I only knew like one or two people playing on it and didn't look into it, but looking at the thread it was apparently fairly popular and publicity is bad for private servers, no? Hammer was kinda inevitable. It sucks, but it was inevitable.
    You also saw shitposting from nost players everywhere telling you how retarded you where for playing retail wow and daily recruitment threads on mmo champ that got deleted almost instantly for months it got quite annoying that is why a lot of people are glad to see it gone.

I wouldn't have had a problem with it if they kept quiet but I saw it freaking everywhere I went that had a wow related discussion going.

I'm sorry people lost something they liked but they should have just kept quiet about it.

I'm glad you think it's justified. It's just what I needed to hear, thank you very much. I'm glad I can come here for support when I need it.

Deleted

You clearly seemed to care for it, sorry about it being shut down. :/

I just can't get worked up about anything wow related myself anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    You also saw shitposting from nost players everywhere telling you how retarded you where for playing retail wow and daily recruitment threads on mmo champ that got deleted almost instantly for months it got quite annoying that is why a lot of people are glad to see it gone.

I wouldn't have had a problem with it if they kept quiet but I saw it freaking everywhere I went that had a wow related discussion going.

I'm sorry people lost something they liked but they should have just kept quiet about it.
    As I've lost more or less all interest in WoW, I only have the pony thread bookmarked and maybe visit the front page or other sub-forums of MMO like once a month so I was only aware of Nost through a friend having it as a non-steam game and tweeting some things about it.
    Reading the thread, people on both sides are being jerks.

10+ Year Old Account

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/652/230114_908223010.png[/MG]
    I think you mean

sowwy Ziru-pon

Deleted
    As I've lost more or less all interest in WoW, I only have the pony thread bookmarked and maybe visit the front page or other sub-forums of MMO like once a month so I was only aware of Nost through a friend having it as a non-steam game and tweeting some things about it.
    Reading the thread, people on both sides are being jerks.
    Yeah both sides are being jerks indeed I'm just wondering how far it will go before it cools down.
    I just want it to stop (all the back and forth between both sides)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    I think you mean
    Rather go old school and give Tommy Lee Jones the props.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Rather go old school and give Tommy Lee Jones the props.
    he is good times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    he is good times
    ah yes Lamebow Mountain Coffee the good shit.

Ziru, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to say Nostralius was in the right. Does it suck that something you enjoyed got shut down? Sure. But you knew the risk when you joined the server. If you didn't, you should have. Blizzard has a legal right and obligation to their shareholders to defend their copyright.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.