Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    well what u linked isn't the top comment?
    It's what was at the top when I clicked on your link. Guess it wasn't what you were pointing out after all

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's what was at the top when I clicked on your link. Guess it wasn't what you were pointing out after all
    http://i.imgur.com/OIgXAfs.png do this (you might need RES for it idk)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._works/d1xd7nd this was the comment I was talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    its not garrisons guys you get to do stuff in the game okay

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    its not garrisons guys you get to do stuff in the game okay
    Cleaning up after our followers and ships (sorry, armies) fight the war for us doesn't sound like fun.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._works/d1xd7nd this was the comment I was talking about
    Which is utterly worthless. The one Imnick linked has some actual merit to it.

So, basically, you link us to something that refutes and proves it's not just Garrisons 2.0.. then come back in realizing your mistake so that you can give us a comment with even less substance.

Great, thanks for that, and here I thought you had something to say worth listening for once.

Thanks for fucking up though, since it just gave us all the answer we wanted: Class Order Halls aren't Garrisons 2.0, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, basically, you link us to something that refutes and proves it's not just Garrisons 2.0.. then come back in realizing your mistake so that you can give us a comment with even less substance.

Great, thanks for that, and here I thought you had something to say worth listening for once.

Thanks for fucking up though, since it just gave us all the answer we wanted: Class Order Halls aren't Garrisons 2.0, lol.
    But what happens when you've exhausted all the one-off events? What gameplay do you get then as a result of the mission table?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    But what happens when you've exhausted all the one-off events? What gameplay do you get then as a result of the mission table?
    No one knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I don't think they're just one-off events, though, unless they are.

It could mean one of two things, which honestly wouldn't be a bad thing either way since one would eliminate the Garrison "missions" and the other would be this but repeatable.

It could be:

A. Everything, literally everything, pertaining to that Mission Table is a One-Off event. In other words, once you finish your "campaign" for the patch, you're not even doing the "Facebook Minigame" thing anymore. It doesn't refresh until the next Patch which introduces Part 2, 3, 4, etc. of the Campaign. It allows people to focus on World Content, Keystone Dungeons, Raiding, etc. like usual, without being stapled to their Order Hall necessarily.

B. The "one off' quests are repeatable, or after you finish all the "one off" quests, you gain access to repeatable, open world quests.

Idk. There's this feeling I have that these aren't just One Off. We still don't know enough about the Campaigns to ascertain how things at Endgame fully operate, but for now, we know they do have an open world aspect, and what we started to think was "Garrisons 2.0" isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    No one knows.
    My only guess is it opens up (said this above but I'll repeat it) quests in the open world that randomly pop up. Like, just regular quests that bring you out into the world to combat the Legion and make you feel like you're doing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    No one knows.
    Well, some people do. But they aren't telling, and they aren't letting us access it on alpha, either.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, some people do. But they aren't telling, and they aren't letting us access it on alpha, either.
    Maybe because we're unable to level to 110 and only 3 Campaigns are able to be accessed?

Like, we've known how they're going to work for a while. We just don't know the little details that are so important in executing the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Maybe because we're unable to level to 110 and only 3 Campaigns are able to be accessed?

Like, we've known how they're going to work for a while. We just don't know the little details that are so important in executing the big picture.
    Probably. Not that we have any way of knowing unless they tell us.

I assume they'll be one offs but stories that expand. So far the DKs are recreating the four horsemen, but we don't know what the plan is after the four are resurrected. Probably still have scouting missions that send us to random areas in the open world to quest for things through the table.

so noone know about glyphs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    There were quite a bit added in the last build, but AFAIK they aren't available in the alpha yet.

Major glyphs are gone (their effects are being made baseline for most things). Minor glyphs will be applied directly to their associated spells.

Not sure how you'd clear a minor glyph, but I am going to assume it involves using some kind of vanishing dust/respec book like it does for talents; maybe even the same stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Highmountain is gorgeous at night.

That is a gorgeous sky.

Blasted, it's already painful to look up in Vanilla Azeroth zones. They really should update the vanilla skybox. The blobs passing for clouds are ridiculous.

This. This is what they can do now. The skies since TBC have been amazing! Blizzard please make them look amazing in the entire game...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    I've got a few of the glyphs working on alpha but none of the DK ones yet. I've got some DH and one shaman. Turns your ghost wolf into a ghost raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    That is a gorgeous sky.

Blasted, it's already painful to look up in Vanilla Azeroth zones. They really should update the vanilla skybox. The blobs passing for clouds are ridiculous.

This. This is what they can do now. The skies since TBC have been amazing! Blizzard please make them look amazing in the entire game...
    I wonder what argus looks like. Maybe it'll look like how it was before corruption...but with fel buildings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    That is a gorgeous sky.

I've always been fascinated by WoW's skyboxes, especially the ones on Draenor. I even made a short time lapse to prove that the two moons on Draenor are actual models in the sky that slowly rotate. It's interesting to find the tiny details that few people notice.

On Topic: I agree. They made such a perfect nighttime skybox for Highmountain that I think the benefits of applying it to the nights of most of the older zones on Azeroth outweigh the benefits of keeping it unique to one zone.

More importantly, I also agree that the old procedural clouds you're talking about should be updated. They're usually either too dark or too blocky or both, and even though Blizzard prefers to just make unique clouds for each new zone, improving the old ones would still bring the overall graphics of the game more up to date, which seems to be something they want to do going by all the updated old creature models in Legion.