Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Kind of a weird racism going on here w/r/t Banks. She's kinda insulting of her own peoples...

Damn, this woman's posts are highly problematic.
    You just now caught with of her fencers? Lol she's been doing this for like 4 years now :P

It is quite entertaining reading the hypocrisy of her tweets
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You just now caught with of her fencers? Lol she's been doing this for like 4 years now :P

It is quite entertaining reading the hypocrisy of her tweets
    No. I posted earlier that I recall her underdeveloped music career and previous controversy over outrageous posts.

I don't actually follow all these social media people religiously or commit every reported controversy to memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, please. Like any black person would be stupid enough to go to Alaska.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thats one angry woman. Also... that is the derpiest picture ever :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Is she the one who does an act similar to Lady Gaga's?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is an asshole on Twitter? OH LAWDY LAWD!

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I wouldn't.

Just because someone asks to be raped, doesn't mean they actually deserve it. But each their own.

Freudian slip by someone who has historically fought for less women rights and bodily autonomy.
    You're reading it wrong.

Twitter's enforcement of it's rules seem inconsistent, that much I can agree on. But here's one for you, http://www.themarysue.com/twitter-is-awful/ a feminist paper, it does kind of break this narrative that OP is trying to "prove" (that Twitter is run by evil SJW overlords) though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Kind of weird racism going on here w/r/t Banks. She's kinda insulting of her own peoples...

Damn, this woman's posts are highly problematic.
    Haha, I see what you did there.

This skank will get hers one day.
    Last edited by Stop Pretending; 2016-04-10 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Twitter's enforcement of it's rules seem inconsistent, that much I can agree on. But here's one for you, http://www.themarysue.com/twitter-is-awful/ a feminist paper, it does kind of break this narrative that OP is trying to "prove" (that Twitter is run by evil SJW overlords) though.
    Off topic, but...why "the Mary Sue" as the title of a feminist paper? Mary Sue is a literary term, and a negative one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Off topic, but...why "the Mary Sue" as the title of a feminist paper? Mary Sue is a literary term, and a negative one at that.
    I don't know, self-parody perhaps?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I aint no fan of Palin but this bizatch is just as cray as her

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, but there's something about Eich that made him an easy target. I can't really put my finger on it, though.

He's, uh...quite male looking. And lacking in any sort of skin pigmentation.

That can't be it, though. Hm.
    Certainly not, must be RNG.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Azealia Banks is a degenerate and racist PoS, but this doesn't constitute a credible threat. While I don't condone this behaviour, nobody (to my knowledge) has sent a message to Palin saying "better lock yo' door tonight, cos a train of negroes about to run over you." If Sarah feels threatened by this, or that, message then she can go to the police and have them investigate it and step her security up. If something happens to her then we can look at whether Azealia was a motivating force, but I don't really care for punishing people for thought or pre-crime.

This is a non-story. No different than if someone writes "someone should go to X feminist's talk later and throw a dildo at her". It's just words. It's ironic and predictable that BLM feminist types would suggest that maybe another woman should be raped for her opinion, but that's about it.

There is something in the idea that Twitter enforces its policies in a biased way in some cases, but this isn't one of those. There are countless examples of right-wing figures saying similar nasty things that haven't been deleted or removed either.
    LOL if the shoe was on the other foot, palin talking about how this woman should get trained by a bunch of white dudes all hell would break loose, shit would be a hate crime. Black peoples heads would be fucking exploding everywhere, BLM would burn down another one of their neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I agree with Twitter. Azealia did nothing wrong. She is a victim here.
    I don't want to say that made me laugh out loud, so I'll just say I LOL'd

7+ Year Old Account
    Bank's tweets are borderline. She doesn't directly threaten Palin, but says it should happen to her. So no go on the twitter ban.

Banks let her anger at an ultra-right religious fanatic get the better of her.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You're reading it wrong.
    Or maybe you don't know what a freudian slip is.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Funny that no one touched this post. Hard to deny the truth I guess.
    Easier to avoid it and keep bickering.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So, in your world, Azealia Banks is actually going to go and find a bunch of black dudes with big dicks, fly them out to wherever Sarah Palin lives these days, and have them rape her?

Or is she just talking shit on the internet? Call me crazy, but in order for something to be a "threat" there should at least be the slightest possibility of it happening.
    A threat is a threat, and it is not for you to guess whether there is any validity to it. Threats should be taken seriously and not shrugged off because you believe there isn't the "slightest possibility of it happening". I mean when someone has a screw loose enough to start advocating someone's head shaven and raped to thousands of people over twitter, why would you even want to defend that?
    Last edited by Synadrasa; 2016-04-11 at 04:07 AM.