Poll: Which is your favourite feature?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    what good did come out of it then? Because I don't see any.
    questing and raiding.
    everything else = shite

Formerly known as Arafal

I like all the bag optimization stuff that WoD introduced. Also, the new models were cool.

Garrisons seemed like a really cool idea at first but were poorly implemented, in my opinion.

New character models and levelling (for the first time). That's about it for 'launch' features: and even then including the character models isn't entirely fair as they were quite heavily tweaked in patch 6.1.

The best feature added over the course of the whole expac, though, was the weekly bonus quest, especially timewalking. I haven't been farming it (although I probably should if I ever want the infinite drake) so it's still something I look forward to and enjoy running when it's on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I like all the bag optimization stuff that WoD introduced.
    oh yes, this was much appreciated - reagent bank, toy box, bigger stacks. Of course now my packs are full again...

Deleted
    The poll is lacking other notable features such as leveling. The leveling experience was awesome and claims the #1 spot for me by far!

I voted terrain since this poll is missing a lot of things and mine is not on it.

Infractions: 2

Buy game time with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    A masterstroke sir, well played.

Early Garrisons, when everything still felt fresh and exciting.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    questing and raiding.
    everything else = shite
    all of that was pretty sub-par as far as I'm concerned.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    You sir have won the Internets.

That's a weird set of choices. If you think that WoD terrain is remotely puzzle like, I invite you to go play Heart of Thorns for a bit.

I enjoyed the 5 mans in this game for a brief while. They were a significant improvement over MoP's. Questing was polished but still suffers from 'on rails' syndrome.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2016-04-10 at 05:19 AM.

skirmishes, though to be fair it wasn't really a new feature but it was the only addition in wod that wasn't complete dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    skirmishes, though to be fair it wasn't really a new feature but it was the only addition in wod that wasn't complete dogshit
    I haven't play any skirmishes. What is it really?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I haven't play any skirmishes. What is it really?
    Unrated Arena (2v2/3v3) wich can be queued solo, rewards honor and some conquest points.

10+ Year Old Account
    You poll seems like a joke, you managed to only list things I hated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacheng View Post
    Updated character models.
    This is literally the only thing of value they added in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Now that Legion is looming, and we about to leave Draenor, which of its feature is your favourite?
    Mythic Dungeons were probably the best addition to WoD. Just wish they'd scale "upwards" (as in stay challenging while ilvl increases), but all in all, they were very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrison. Made me a multi millionaire (Gold) obv.

Since this is a purely relative vote, I voted for the Garrison.

However, looking back, I don't think any of them was implemented particularly well.

-Garrison had the best lifespan of those features, but its implementation devalued a lot of other gameplay
    -Shipyard was complete crap in its original implementation, and only mostly crap after it was updated.
    -When people talked about going back to Vanilla, I don't think they were referring to having to farm thousands of mobs which provide no challenge or engagement whatsoever
    -The Lore was as good as I've come to expect from WoW... that is to say, it had brief moments which were entertaining in a vacuum, but overall it was complete and total garbage which cannot be taken any more seriously than I would take your average Power Rangers episode
    -The "puzzle-like" terrain probably had the best implementation, but the shortest lifespan... in that I was done with it by the time the second week was over, and there was no reason to ever go back.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really surprises me that the rep grind only has 4%(11 votes) it was one of my favorite activities. A simple grind is better than most of the activities in this game(in my opinion) and I'm kind of surprised that not many others share my view.