10+ Year Old Account
    It needs to be 9am here =_=
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Looks like my work is losing another place at the end of the month, for something. Going to have to see how things go else I may have to start looking for another job.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    It needs to be 9am here =_=
    Nooo
    because then I have to wake up so I can get to class and I don't want wake up or go to class
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Nooo
    because then I have to wake up so I can get to class and I don't want wake up or go to class
    I'll probably be awake at 9 a.m. It'll be one of the six+ times I'll wake up while sleeping.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I've accepted and come to peace with the fact that fucking piece of shit "MUH TOXICITY" players are going to overwhelm and ruin Overwatch.

I just hope that I'll get at least a few months of fun out of the game before the draconian rules and punishments ban me because I'm not the perfectest little player who is always super nice to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've accepted and come to peace with the fact that fucking piece of shit "MUH TOXICITY" players are going to overwhelm and ruin Overwatch.
    The toxicity, of our city, of our city?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The toxicity, of our city, of our city?
    I hate that song

there's really only a few songs by SOAD that I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that song

there's really only a few songs by SOAD that I like.
    That's one of the very few that I like. I'm just not into screamy rock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooo
    I'd take waking up for class than having to teach someone how to sweep a floor. This girl thought 3rd shift would be a walk in the park where she could just sit around and do nothing, well she's learning the hard way that's not what we are like, especially in the house my cousin works in.

So we got a survey to fill out at work because management want to "hear" our opinions on the place. Any checkbox that has anything to do with them has been strongly disagree for a majority of us and the write in stuff from what I've heard has been just as bad if not worse. My lead has a sheet from 2 years ago of concerns from the staff that hasn't been addressed, and I've typed up a novel on what I see wrong and what needs fixing. Honestly if they keep going the way they have been I give this place 10 years tops before its shut down or the state takes control.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take waking up for class than having to teach someone how to sweep a floor. This girl thought 3rd shift would be a walk in the park where she could just sit around and do nothing, well she's learning the hard way that's not what we are like, especially in the house my cousin works in.

So we got a survey to fill out at work because management want to "hear" our opinions on the place. Any checkbox that has anything to do with them has been strongly disagree for a majority of us and the write in stuff from what I've heard has been just as bad if not worse. My lead has a sheet from 2 years ago of concerns from the staff that hasn't been addressed, and I've typed up a novel on what I see wrong and what needs fixing. Honestly if they keep going the way they have been I give this place 10 years tops before its shut down or the state takes control.
    I don't even know the context of this situation

also school and work is awful and I don't want to do it anymore or ever again

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for this again this year so I can "downvote" the FUCK out of management.

10+ Year Old Account

I just hope that I'll get at least a few months of fun out of the game before the draconian rules and punishments ban me because I'm not the perfectest little player who is always super nice to everyone.
    Which is why I rarely speak and tend to ignore chat/voice in most games. I will say right now though the people I've played with have been polite, unlike HotS where I get someone calling me a retard every other min because they are a dumbass that thinks they are the greatest player ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know the context of this situation

also school and work is awful and I don't want to do it anymore or ever again
    Lady is an idiot who probably had their parents do everything for her and management is looking for a feel good pat on the back from the employees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why I rarely speak and tend to ignore chat/voice in most games. I will say right now though the people I've played with have been polite, unlike HotS where I get someone calling me a retard every other min because they are a dumbass that thinks they are the greatest player ever.
    I'm more afraid of the automated system that people keep begging to be added, because reports for even daring to suggest the hero the person chose was sub-optimal for their situation is going to rack up really quickly and I'm going to get banned because I dared try to play like a team and help people out.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep is required.
    Last edited by kortin; 2016-04-11 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope not.. although i fear the recently added ranked mode will attrackt this kind of players ... so far i only ever met 1 player whoe was like "oh god my team is so shitty please uninstall to save this community" and pretty much everyone else in the game was shitting on him for being a crybaby

Finally, targeting circles in WoW won't ever go past their max range and you never have to see that "out of range" error. Finally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Finally, targeting circles in WoW won't ever go past their max range and you never have to see that "out of range" error. Finally!
    why would you want to restrict the targetting circle? that's silly

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    why would you want to restrict the targetting circle? that's silly
    So it doesn't go red and you can't use it. The circle can only go to its max range, which means no more of seeing it green, but it still has the error of it being out of range. The circle will of course move left and right at the edge if your cursor moves. Best quality of life improvement for a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

New Suicide Squad trailer feels very Guardians of the Galaxy. It would have been nice if more scenes would have stayed a bit longer on the trailer, but it wasn't bad overall. Feels weird for them to ask about the power of Superman when we literally just had a movie go into that idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So it doesn't go red and you can't use it. The circle can only go to its max range, which means no more of seeing it green, but it still has the error of it being out of range. The circle will of course move left and right at the edge if your cursor moves. Best quality of life improvement for a long while
    i hope that's optional, sounds rather inconvenient

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    i hope that's optional, sounds rather inconvenient
    In what ways?