Thread: Your opinion !

Your opinion !

Hello everybody !

Who am I?

First, I want to introduce myself. My name is J-B, more known under the pseudonym of Knightofjb on the video-playful platforms.
    At present, I am student in engineering school ( 4th year) in France.
    I want to apologize of my level of English. It is not my mother tongue so I don't write fluently.

Quid?

Within the framework of these studies, I realize a project on free subject (one of the rare opportunities in my schooling to have so much freedom).
    So, I chose to work on the digital universes of the MMORPG.

Why?

- By passion, because I am now fervent player for more than 10 years;
    - By desire, because it is something which means a lot to me.

And thus?

As the tradition want it, it has needed to find a "central question" which, for me, treats with mechanics of attractions in MMORPG!

Watch out, I wish at once to clarify this point, I am only interested in what motivates the players to pursue their experience of games.
    I am not interested in MMORPG as an "addiction".
    Indeed, this minority percentage of the population of users on which a majority of studies exist, seems to me little representative of the digital universes.
    I prefer to concentrate on what returns these pleasant experiences of game!

And?

So, my player's real-life experience and some readings allowed me to target several "key-points".
    Nevertheless, I do not wish that this project remains based only on my own feelings or on the theory of some authors.
    That is why I formulated a small poll/sounding in order to classify diverse elements of the MMORPG in your order of preference.

But by what right?

I come to you with this poll/sounding.
    This questionnaire is totally anonymous and rather short.
    There is no obligation of answering ! (There is still time for you to avoid this comment! ^^)

I do not want that you live this questionnaire as "subjects" of an experience but rather as players who wish to contribute to a project which concerns universes which you appreciate/estimate and know well.

Here is the link of the poll/sounding: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qd4VxD1PvmMDWzG2Ab4qp0dGAfHFpTuyFo-sQ69nxq4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
    I'm new on this forum so I'cant post directly a link. If you want to Access to this site, put (h t t p s : / / ) in front of the previous link (whithout spaces).

I stay available for possible questions, remarks or others following this comment on this forum or in the space assigned on the poll/sounding.

Best reguards,

J-B Alias Knightofjb

Deleted
    Takes to long for you to make your point...

You are right this post is quiet long !
    It's just to be sure you understand my study.
    I hope that it will not discourage too much people !

Best reguards,

J-B Alias Knightofjb

- - - Updated - - -

Among the people who have already filled my poll, if one of them could testify of the link's validity. It could allow the undecided players to take the plunge !

Thank you very much,

Best reguards,

J-B Alias Knightofjb
    Last edited by Knightofjb; 2016-04-10 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Knightofjb View Post
    Among the people who have already filled my poll, if one of them could testify of the link's validity. It could allow the undecided players to take the plunge !
    Yeah, it works, there you go :3

Yeah, it works, there you go :3
    Thank you very much !

Best reguards,

J-B Alias Knightofjb

10+ Year Old Account
    I've added my bank details, when do I expect my millions of Ugandan dollars?

Deleted
    omg, so many words to read...

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I've added my bank details, when do I expect my millions of Ugandan dollars?
    Your millions of Ugandan dollars are in their ways, banks do not open on Mondays !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marochoae View Post
    You are right this post is quiet long !
    Sorry, I just wanted to specify the context of my project !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes777 View Post
    omg, so many words to read...
    I put, all the same, the link in green, so that it stands out. In case you want to go directly to the poll/sounding.
    I also know that people do not too much like answering questionnaires without knowing the purpose and their future use...

Not easy to please everybody

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    It seems a good poll/questionnaire. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It seems a good poll/questionnaire. Good luck!
    Thank you very much !

Best reguards,

Knightofjb

Hello everybody,

I come back to you with some news !

Thanks to everybody who answered to the poll/sounding !

I think of closing the phase of "collecting data" at the end of next week because it will correspond to a reasonable duration.

For those who had not had the opportunity to fill this poll/sounding you have still time to do it.
    For those who wish to share it to friends or people susceptible to be interested, do not hesitate

I would begin the data analysis in the middle of May.

For those who left me their e-mail you will have the "results and conclusions" detailed after this phase of analysis.

Best reguards,

Knightofjb