Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Actually yes it is.
    Nearly all demographic growth is refugees, and Kin-migration.
    Only because they make it so fucking hard for people to migrate here outside of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Only because they make it so fucking hard for people to migrate here outside of that.
    Of course, Those people would steal Swedish jobs -

Deleted
    Of course, Those people would steal Swedish jobs -
    It's not only that. I have a friend with a thai gf, she's been waiting for a long time by now to get to move here. They were supposed to have an interview with her this summer when she's here to visit her boyfriend, but they postponed it. So, if she doesn't get her visa extended, she has to go back to thailand once it's up again. Then they want her to come back for the interview. Then go back to thailand while waiting for their decision.

It's all kinds of fucked.

Its not to late for you sweden

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually yes it is.
    Nearly all demographic growth is refugees, and Kin-migration.
    Oh, my bad it wasn´t 200.000 per year it was 200.000 in three years.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Oh, my bad it wasn´t 200.000 per year it was 200.000 in three years.
    Get 160k 2015, about 110k 2014 and it's 200k in 3 years? I have no idea how you're counting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No I didnt live in Sweden. And plus... I dont care about Sweden at all. I just find ABSURD that a tiny rich country that has led the example in pretty much everything for the last 50 years is bound for collapse.
    It is my educated guess that 95% of cases in here are "neighbor's grass is greener". Might be wrong.
    Yes but do you think it's because the country squabbled with it's finances earlier or kept a tight ship ?
    Sweden has had a VERY restrictive immigration policy since the 50s. It changed during the balcan wars were we took in a whole whopping 20k.

Sweden might not collapse but alot of people are asking why politicians are raising taxes yet again to spend on people who clearly very far behind on education, jobs and supporting themselves. Importing more unemployed rarely helped with unemployment.

Syrians have a decent ground to stand on and do have a shot of using our subsidized education programs. Afghans need atleast 7 years in school to reach a basic level. Somalis have around 10% managing to get a job. Most don't even make it out of SFI (basic swedish for immigrants).

15+ Year Old Account
    Get 160k 2015, about 110k 2014 and it's 200k in 3 years? I have no idea how you're counting.
    No, no, you have me on ignore, did you forget that?

Are you talking immigration, asylum applications, refugees, demographic change?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    It's called human empathy. I highly recommend it. Human empathy is the #1 reason the human race got to the top.

If the US was nearly as good of a country as we want to think it is, we'd be taking in a whole heck of lot more than 10,000 people, and places like Sweden wouldn't be in this position of showing us up...
    So human race went to top? Hiding behind some ancient borders, still abusing ancient colonial exploits from major parts of the world. Creating all the poverty some people look at without empathy while you call them out for lacking human empathy? That's a very privileged view on humanity tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Yes but do you think it's because the country squabbled with it's finances earlier or kept a tight ship ?
    Sweden has had a VERY restrictive immigration policy since the 50s. It changed during the balcan wars were we took in a whole whopping 20k.

Sweden might not collapse but alot of people are asking why politicians are raising taxes yet again to spend on people who clearly very far behind on education, jobs and supporting themselves. Importing more unemployed rarely helped with unemployment.

Syrians have a decent ground to stand on and do have a shot of using our subsidized education programs. Afghans need atleast 7 years in school to reach a basic level. Somalis have around 10% managing to get a job. Most don't even make it out of SFI (basic swedish for immigrants).
    It probably has something to do with demographics.

More than 60% are swedes born to two swedish parents and out of the 40% 25% are born to swedes, so a good 70% have direct swedish ancenstry, i doubt the remaining 30% can have that big of an impact, ignoring that not all of these 30% are from nonwestern countries.
    So let's consider the age of those numbers. I'm willing to bet that a larger % of the older population is directly related to swede than the younger. So we can assume that by %, a larger % of the younger/school age population is of non-swede. How many students in a classroom does it take to hinder the entire class education experience? How many students who have parents of a strict religious belief does it take to force a school to start appeasing them?

"That big of an impact" is not a very objective measure. If you have little to no regard for a populations desire to have self identity, morals, rules, and accepted norms, sure it's not that big of an impact. I for one, would love for country/national/population self-identity to continue to exist. When you try to normalize the world, you're not going to end up with the best of people. You take the best, and the worst of humanity and you bring it to somewhere in the middle. That middle area is a pretty scary area considering the values and morals of most of the Mid-East. This is the message of the alarmists about over immigration. We're not bringing these people into our society and our values, we're bringing out societies down a level as they come in too quickly and do not mix to our values.

Deleted
    No, no, you have me on ignore, did you forget that?

Are you talking immigration, asylum applications, refugees, demographic change?
    I took it off for these posts to see what kind of bs you posted again. You aren't arguing from known data, you're arguing based on feels. You can't build a society based on feels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    It's called human empathy. I highly recommend it. Human empathy is the #1 reason the human race got to the top.

If the US was nearly as good of a country as we want to think it is, we'd be taking in a whole heck of lot more than 10,000 people, and places like Sweden wouldn't be in this position of showing us up...
    The coming decade will show the folly of the Swedish government, and their native constituents will the be ones who suffer.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    It's not only that. I have a friend with a thai gf, she's been waiting for a long time by now to get to move here. They were supposed to have an interview with her this summer when she's here to visit her boyfriend, but they postponed it. So, if she doesn't get her visa extended, she has to go back to thailand once it's up again. Then they want her to come back for the interview. Then go back to thailand while waiting for their decision.

It's all kinds of fucked.
    Yeah - Fun fact - the people who do this process, a process which requires people to ID themselves (A person requiring someone to ID themselves at the migration board?...) are now working with refugee reception - Oh yay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    So let's consider the age of those numbers. I'm willing to bet that a larger % of the older population is directly related to swede than the younger. So we can assume that by %, a larger % of the younger/school age population is of non-swede. How many students in a classroom does it take to hinder the entire class education experience?
    I guess it depends on how many of them are stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    The coming decade will show the folly of the Swedish government, and their native constituents will the be ones who suffer.
    The probability of this happening is spelled in your avatar's name.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't build a society based on feels.
    YOU?! stating something like that?

Deleted
    YOU?! stating something like that?
    I'm not arguing based on feels.

Deleted
    Uh? No actually. Germany needs workers. Of all kind. German education made sure most of people have an education but... now we have a "skill gap" in most european workers market. AKa, we're "too skilled" for some jobs. Look it up.
    I'm talking about germany not europe. A big reason for the skill-gap is the lack of communication between labor-providers, laborers and the ones that provide knowledge.
    Again "refugees" that don't speak the respective knowledge help noone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I took it off for these posts to see what kind of bs you posted again. You aren't arguing from known data, you're arguing based on feels.
    Do you have problems with answering my questions? It´s not like i linked a picture above... granted it´s only about 2002 to 2012, but still, no numbers say that sweden took in 1.6 million refugees since 2004.

Deleted
    Do you have problems with answering my questions? It´s not like i linked a picture above... granted it´s only about 2002 to 2012, but still, no numbers say that sweden took in 1.6 million refugees since 2004.
    I never said we took that many refugees, so I don't know why you're even aiming this at me. I responded solely to your post about 200k in 3 years.

Deleted
    I'm not arguing based on feels.
    Of course you do Mooneye. There is no threat to european society based on the numbers shown this year, yet you've been shouting doom for months now.