Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post

My god you two are talented, holy crap. Those are amazing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetonea View Post
    Signature please :
    Resolution 500x100

Visible text: Character Name Title (Veezy)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not letting me post armory due to new user restrictions. My Character is Veezy on the realm Stormrage
    Gear set: tier 5 including helm please (Do not show a cloak, please)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Something white/goldish to give that "divine" appearance for priests.
    Any extras: I would like to have a Valkyr in the background watching over me. Also, I would like for my character to have wings (the effect from archangel)

If possible, whoever takes this up would you be able to create a Banner / Twitch Overlay as well please?
    1 Week Bump

Thanks so much
    No doubt, your work is amazing. Love your DA page.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Hello again, I'd like to request a wallpaper this time.
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Soulscythe (put it on the side somewhere)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lscythe/simple
    Gear set: Use the transmog gear from the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Shield Bash animation while the off-hand is in the air, or Shield Block animation while the off-hand is in front of him. What you feel is better. (Yes I know I have 2h weapon)
    General colour scheme: Transmog is black and white, so the theme could be a mix between darkness and light.
    Any extras: Couple of angels to contrast the darkness in the background (if you can pull them from the Guardian of Ancient Kings spell or something).
    Additionally, you can show the wings on the paladin if you think it's appropriate (If you could give him wings that aren't the wow wings, but make them more epic, that would be amazing).
    One month bump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Banner: Twitter Banner for https://twitter.com/insane_roxanne

Size: Should be the Size for a Twitter Header

Visible text: Roxanne

Logo: Forsaken logo

General colour scheme: Dark/Purple

Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Roxanne/simple

PS: the background could be a enviroment of the forsaken (brill,graveyard etc.)
    2 Week Bump

Deleted
    how do i post a link, i have downloaded GIMP and just did my first Wallpaper and first time using it, so i want advice but cant show my wallpaper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Difelle View Post
    how do i post a link, i have downloaded GIMP and just did my first Wallpaper and first time using it, so i want advice but cant show my wallpaper
    I think you have to have 10 posts on this site before you can link anything.

@other artists

If there is a zone from Alpha: Legion that you'd like me to get some screen shoots of, just shoot me a PM. I rather enjoy running around the world and finding wallpaper worthy stock, and would be more than happy to get a few angles for you if you have a wallpaper request you're trying to do.

Deleted
    Thank you, Aleiradabest. Same to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    both of you deserve a cake, such fantastic and gorgeous eyecandy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Flower View Post
    Both of those are super awesome! Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    My god you two are talented, holy crap. Those are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    @Winter Blossom & @Aleiradabest
    Amazing work as always! <3
    Thank you guys, I'm glad that you like it.Enjoy this wallpaper request.

Best Regards
    AleiraDAKING.

Deleted
    is there any chance i can send someone the picture in some sort of private message then u link it here, since i want advice

Deleted
    Signature request

Visible text: Name: Rooik
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rooik/advanced
    Gear set: I'd Like to wear the set I'm wearing as my transmog which is t4 pieces and headpiece as t8.5
    Helm visible: I want it visible
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: I want my characther to be in the lines of praying for Elune like if she was in dire need of aid with elune giving a sign back or recieving a blessing. (Just fell in love with the newcomming Druid Tier set so i want something Elune inspired)
    General colour scheme: Some dark blueish/purple to counter Elunes colour scheme
    Any extras: Let your creative ideas flow regarding elune.

Cheers in advance

-Rooik

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooik View Post
    Signature request

Gear set: I'd Like to wear the set I'm wearing as my transmog which is t4 pieces and headpiece as t8.5
    Your pose: I want my characther to be in the lines of praying for Elune like if she was in dire need of aid with elune giving a sign back or recieving a blessing. (Just fell in love with the newcomming Druid Tier set so i want something Elune inspired)

Cheers in advance

-Rooik

I'm gonna claim this and give it a go, I like the blessing of Elune feeling I will work on it tonight!

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Signature request

Visible text: Name: Robotica
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otica/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to wear what i'm wearing in the character preview, maybe Hanzo Swords instead of the Phantom Blades, but it's fine if it's as is
    Helm visible: Visible
    Your pose: Something Rogueish, I'd like maybe the eyes to be slightly squinting, closing in for a kill or something of the likes.
    General colour scheme: Black with a midnight blue.
    Any extras: Keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by Robotica View Post
    Signature request

Visible text: Name: Robotica
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otica/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to wear what i'm wearing in the character preview, maybe Hanzo Swords instead of the Phantom Blades, but it's fine if it's as is
    Helm visible: Visible
    Your pose: Something Rogueish, I'd like maybe the eyes to be slightly squinting, closing in for a kill or something of the likes.
    General colour scheme: Black with a midnight blue.
    Any extras: Keep it simple
    It's been a little while since I made a signature, but was in the mood today, so claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like the result If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    It's been a little while since I made a signature, but was in the mood today, so claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like the result If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown

Thank you so much!!! This is perfect u made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Robotica View Post
    Thank you so much!!! This is perfect u made my day
    You're very welcome Really happy that you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Signature request

Visible text: Name: Rias
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...is/Rias/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog, Dreadnaught + Arcanite Ripper
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: No idea how i'd want it lol. I'll leave it to the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something that compliments the set. Maybe a lighter color/shade of blue something in a wintery region. Grizzly hills kind of.
    Thanks to whomever picks this up.

-Rias

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Requesting a Signature:

Visible text: Saracens (Name in larger size), over top or below the name in a smaller size "Guardian of the Light"
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acens/advanced
    Gear set: I really love the season 4 paladin set and the dark blues associated with it. (link: http://static.icy-veins.com/images/w...a-season-4.jpg) That or the current armory set. I love both, really, but whichever is easier to work with.
    Helm visible: I don't think so, given the limited space in a signature and the odd shape of the helm.
    Cloak visible: no capes!
    Your pose: Holding a tome or libram. A book. with a the other hand raised, casting maybe?
    General colour scheme: Blues and golds, like the armor.
    Any extras: Facial expression like he's shouting from the book he's holding.

I know it seems quirky. Paladins forever! Can't wait to see what someone comes up with. <3
    Bumps for me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooik View Post
    Signature request

Cheers in advance

-Rooik

And done! I hope you like it, I'm pretty new to this so if you don't like it feel free to request another once your CD is up. If you want anything tweaked I can do that just PM

Last edited by Wildjade; 2016-04-18 at 05:03 PM.

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama