Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    When people say that they would support Sharia law in their country of living, they do not always mean the literal interpretation of it. Sometimes they just mean a system in which Islam is accepted as the official religion, and that in itself is mostly just a symbolic thing, although quite contradictory to democratic values. Polls of the same people asked for details reveal that their opinion on what Sharia law really is differs from person to person strongly.

Sharia law isn't going to happen in Sweden, hence this argumentation is pretty obsolete regardless.

No, they actually mean that. For islamists shariah is not arguable, they dont even care if it makes sense because it is 'God's law' . Dont be dumb.

They think you are useful idiots. They bide their time.
    Last edited by Maximus Testiculos; 2016-04-11 at 02:30 PM.

It's always funny to see the usual ''internet tough guys'' scream like posessed that Muslims are ''evil'' because they want to kill people not thinking like them...

...while the ITG is always begging STRONK MASTAH PUTIN or DAH STRUNKER MASTAH TRUMP to ''nuke all the Arabs'' and/or brag about deporting/killing all the ''filthy impure subhumans from mah purz whitez kountry'' (read, non white, liberals, ''feminists..)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    No, they actually mean that. For islamists shariah is not arguable, they dont even care if it makes sense because it is 'God's law' . Dont be dumb.

Here's another guy that talks in "feels".

Once again, that argument about ''dangerous foreigners that come here to steal our women'' might be more credible if it had not been peddled for centuries by ulltranationalists over Irish, Italians, French (Canadians), Poles....

Deleted

Hey come on. We all know that throwing gays off buildings or hanging them, stoning adulterous women and people abandoning Islam, gluing shut a gay man's anus and inducing diarrhea, are all symbolic things and are just signs of friendly banter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That means that the businesses employing them would benefit greatly.
    There is the problem of migrants living in germany, so you still would still need to pay them more than workers from lets say poland since the cost of living is higher in germany.
    Doesn't really help the state which paid for them in the first place. If the buisness is needed then it would get subsidiaries which are again a costfactor.
    It's pointless if the state looses money on them and only said buisness profits of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, well, they're trying to but apparently it's bad telling refugees that they shouldn't be going in masses to already heavily segregated areas where they can't get any contacts that could get them a job, since loads of people in those areas are in the same situation. EBO is a law that makes it possible for them to choose where to live on their own, the segregation is a consequence of that.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ska...over-ebo-lagen

The social democrats coalition partner wants to keep it the way it is now, for some fucking reason.
    Its because, telling them where to live, That's racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    There is the problem of migrants living in germany, so you still would still need to pay them more than workers from lets say poland since the cost of living is higher in germany.
    Doesn't really help the state which paid for them in the first place. If the buisness is needed then it would get subsidiaries which are again a costfactor.
    It's pointless if the state looses money on them and only said buisness profits of it.
    first off, investing money in your society is never a loss. Plus it'll be very hard for people working to not be helpful. Just by buying groceries and you know... living, they'll be doing enough. And at the same time the businesses emplying them would have more possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account

Religion is not static. Different people interpret it differently. A professor in physics from University of Michigan, wanting Sharia law, may mean a completely different thing by it than a guy from ISIS torturing prisoners. I find it a very poor way to evaluate the amount of cruelty among Islamic population. Better would be asking something objective, such as, "Do you think women should have to cover their head every time they are in public?". I'm pretty sure the poll on this one would produce quite a different result, especially if women are to be included in it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Just lower the requirements and standard of education and the problem is gone.

Seriously though, being a teacher is a pretty low status job in Sweden compared to countries like Finland and Germany where they are much better paid and people actually want to be a teacher.

Aah Sweden where important occupations like police, nurses and teachers are paid shit. At least our politicians can pat themselves on the back for their empathy.

Deleted
    That is pretty bad. Is being a teacher really considered pretty low status?

Religion is not static. Different people interpret it differently. A professor in physics from University of Michigan, wanting Sharia law, may mean a completely different thing by it than a guy from ISIS torturing prisoners. I find it a very poor way to evaluate the amount of cruelty among Islamic population. Better would be asking something objective, such as, "Do you think women should have to cover their head every time they are in public?". I'm pretty sure the poll on this one would produce quite a different result, especially if women are to be included in it as well.
    But it is. Your liberal interpretations mean nothing when book says so. This is not about people, it is about rules.

Deleted
    first off, investing money in your society is never a loss. Plus it'll be very hard for people working to not be helpful. Just by buying groceries and you know... living, they'll be doing enough. And at the same time the businesses emplying them would have more possibilities.
    Not neccesarily true. The state can't just pump endlessly money into society without something reasonable in return.
    Then you also forget that they start as purely cost for the state and they would need to become an actual part of society and not become a seperate sub-society. The latter part is difficult due to the sheer nubers alone so your kinda fucked from the get-go.
    Since the buisnesses gain more possibilites and the jobs they provide are low-skill that would inevitably mean it gets automated which leads to less needed workers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blodkorven View Post
    Just lower the requirements and standard of education and the problem is gone.

Seriously though, being a teacher is a pretty low status job in Sweden compared to countries like Finland and Germany where they are much better paid and people actually want to be a teacher.

Aah Sweden where important occupations like police, nurses and teachers are paid shit. At least our politicians can pat themselves on the back for their empathy.
    Don't they have unions or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is. Your liberal interpretations mean nothing when book says so. This is not about people, it is about rules.
    I'm not sure you understood my point. Whatever the book says, people interpret those sayings differently. And the polls are carried out among people, not books.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    There are multiple ([1], [2], [3], [4], [5]) sources out there showing the statistics of Muslims when it comes to different viewpoints about Sharia and other anti-Western aspects. Your last sentence is a bit ironic considering the word/opinion of a woman in general means absolutely nothing, no matter what denomination you look at.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Its because, telling them where to live, That's racist.
    I mean you could move right? You're not Swedish so what are you still doing here, it's all going to hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    There are multiple ([1], [2], [3], [4], [5]) sources out there showing the statistics of Muslims when it comes to different viewpoints about Sharia and other anti-Western aspects. Your last sentence is a bit ironic considering the word/opinion of a woman in general means absolutely nothing, no matter what denomination you look at.
    Well, as you can see from these sources, many matters prescribed by traditional Sharia law have much less support than Sharia law itself - confirming once more that Sharia is interpreted differently by different people. Not sure what you meant by your second sentence - why does the word/opinion of a woman mean nothing?

Deleted
    That is pretty bad. Is being a teacher really considered pretty low status?
    Yes it is. Used to be high status when they have more tools to use in their class room (like throwing out unruly kids). Also the pay hasnt kept up and they have low salary compared to how long their education is.

Esp teachers in Math,chemistry and physics are VERY high in demenad yet their education gives them half the salary for 2 extra years compared to a candidate (3 year) mathematician or chemist.
    It's not worth it.

Deleted
    Well, as you can see from these sources, many matters prescribed by traditional Sharia law have much less support than Sharia law itself - confirming once more that Sharia is interpreted differently by different people. Not sure what you meant by your second sentence - why does the word/opinion of a woman mean nothing?
    Because the oppinion of a single person is nothing more than anecdote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Because the oppinion of a single person is nothing more than anecdote.
    What does this have to do with anything?