Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'd like to see Versatility changed to work differently for each class, but then it'd just be a second "Mastery" stat :/

I don't think we need anything new. If only, I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see Versatility removed. Useless junk stat.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Leech should be moved to secondary. It's a wonderful stat for farming older instances, and with enough of it, it can really help out the healer :-P It could replace bonus armor for tanks! That would be interesting to see.

Versatility is such an absolutely worthless stat to me. You have to stack a ridiculous amount of it to see any sort of value, and that's at the expense of other, more useful stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they just multiplied Versatility x 1.25 in value. It would not be a worthless stat to any spec. It would be boring. But, who cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaja View Post
    Area Damage? Critical Damage?
    Area damages was discussed and in the beta prior to WoD and been abolished because it's to niche. A Area Damage gear piece is esentially useless in every singletarget situation.

Critical Damage doesn't make any sense because it is exactly the same as critical strike chance in terms of interaction, just that you must always try to keep them in perfect balance.

Deleted
    Regeneration. Just straight up increases your mana/energy/focus/rage/RP/whatever DHs use regen/generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Only if they uncoupled that from haste though, otherwise it'd be broken as hell.
    How would Regeneration as a Stat affect Holy Power? That's the only thing I wonder about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How would Regeneration as a Stat affect Holy Power? That's the only thing I wonder about.
    Dunno, maybe for "combo point" classes it could give a chance to grant an additional point, and for rogues/monks it could have that and a lowered energy regen component.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I find extra stats pointless if we cannot manipulate stats.
    This is why I said earlier that I can't really think of anything outside of crit/haste/mastery that is compelling enough to have in the game. And even if we had reforging back, what would be the point. We'd either all reforge out of a crap stat to our best stat or we have two bad choices to pick between. And when those choices come down to: do I want more damage? That's not choice, that's arbitrary numbers.

By comparison, the current balance of HP/MP vs. Crit vs. Haste vs. Mastery is about as compelling as you can get and it's too few to support reforging. It's a choice between more resource, bigger damage, faster damage, or a combination of the first three in a class specific way that impacts your rotation. That covers all possibilities.
    BAD WOLF

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    Luck.

Increases proc chance of each class's procs like Fingers of Frost, Mongoose Bite, Arcane Missiles, trinket procs, etc.
    I'd go with this, I've always likely the concept of a Luck stat in games, it makes for some interesting gameplay.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of everything and only have Versatility.

What, it's gonna happen anyway so why not embrace it?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Cleave - % of dmg will cleave arround the target
    Masochism - % of incoming dmg will be turned into a healing hot.
    Sadism - % of healing will be turned into a 40 yard dmg blastwave every 10 seconds.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Greed: Increases the chance of drops and their rarity

I miss having defensive stats on my equipment for Tanking gear. I think making tank stats into Mastery, Bonus Armor, and Versatility was a step backwards in regards to class development.

Versatility is a decent pvp stat for certain classes/specs and I don't mind it for that. They could really make it valuable by merging Speed into it rather than keep it separate.

Luck was a good suggestion, as was having Leech become a secondary.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I don't think we need anything new. If only, I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see Versatility removed. Useless junk stat.
    It's not useless, it's just boring. It's a totally generic "every point makes you a little better" stat. It's got no flavor.