Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    If you actually read with this blog post with discretion, you will realize that the majority of it is generalized PR bullshit. It is clear that they are out of touch with why players hated garrisons so much. Not only were Garrisons isolating, but they were MANDATORY. Imagine if Pet battles were mandatory. Imagine if fishing was mandatory. Imagine any other miscellaneous gameplay mechanic in WoW becoming required in the core game. That's fucking awful. People don't pay $15 a month to log into WoW to send follower's on missions. They can do that on Facebook for free.

The truth is, as it stands, the missions in Legion WILL BE REQUIRED in order to increase the power of your artifact weapon, unlock additional artifact skins, and access additional quests. Tell me, why should I have to wait for a facebook game timer to expire before venturing out in the world and completing a quest on my own? SO fucking stupid.
    It seems like garrison dialed back about 5 notches and then fleshed out to make it more interactive. I see nothing wrong with this and actually look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    Blizzard has stated that C'thun killed a titan when he fought 1v1 with him. The rest had to be teamed up by all of the titans combined and N'zoth was so powerful, all of the titans including pre-corrupted sargaras could not hope to defeat him.
    Combine that with the fact N'zoth waged war on both Yogg Sarron and C'thun at the same time.
    I think you're confusing Titans themselves with Titan keepers. Aman'thul himself killed Y'sharrj by ripping him from the world with one hand.....

Blizzard has stated that C'thun killed a titan when he fought 1v1 with him. The rest had to be teamed up by all of the titans combined and N'zoth was so powerful, all of the titans including pre-corrupted sargaras could not hope to defeat him.
    Combine that with the fact N'zoth waged war on both Yogg Sarron and C'thun at the same time.
    Read what Lahis posted just above.

You're quoting an ingame quest and Knaak's writings.

This has all been retconned/superceded by Warcraft: Chronicle, released last month.

Oh my god, stop. First, I would like to say that I am (or at least was) an Old God fan - see my name - but this is wrong on so many levels. The war against the Old Gods and titans was more of the Old Gods vs the creations of the titans. Based on the Chronicles novel, the titans are literal living planets. They are too big to influence Azeroth, or any planet directly, so they send their creations to do their work. The only Old God who "fought" against a titan was Y'sharraj (the strongest Old God). The titan reached down, ripped him for Azeroth, and squished him. The Old Gods are literal insects to the Titans.

Now about N'zoth. It is stated in the Dragon Soul dungeon journal that Warlord Zon'ozz lead N'zoth's army against the forces of C'thun and Yogg'Saron. Nothing about this implies that C'thun's forced didn't also fight about both Yogg'Saron or N'zoth. The same goes for Yogg. It is just like how all four of the elemental lords warred against each other. They were ALL at war.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think Pre-patch will came with the Movie...
    Because you don't work on a Character Trial options and a Training system to how learn to use every class if you dont think to use the Movie to catch some new players...

I mean this:
    Step 01: Begin Training (New) - [PH] Begin Training DESC
    Step 01: Begin Training (New) - Before joining the assault on Broken Shore, take a minute to brush up on your abilitites.
    tep 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about being a Druid.
    Step 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about being a Hunter.
    Step 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about being a Death Knight.
    Step 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about being a Warlock.
    Step 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about beign a Mage.
    Step 01: Combat Training (New) - Learn about being a Monk.
    Step 06: Putting It All Together - Name changed from "Step 05: [PH] Practice" to "Step 06: Putting It All Together". [PH] Practice DESC Use all your new abilities on the target dummy.

Unless they release a patch with the invasions and then, before the Broken Shore Ccenario, the patch with only the class changes...

Btw.. changing subject: why Il'gynoth is in Abyssal Maw: Throne of Tides?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    If you actually read with this blog post with discretion, you will realize that the majority of it is generalized PR bullshit. It is clear that they are out of touch with why players hated garrisons so much. Not only were Garrisons isolating, but they were MANDATORY. Imagine if Pet battles were mandatory. Imagine if fishing was mandatory. Imagine any other miscellaneous gameplay mechanic in WoW becoming required in the core game. That's fucking awful. People don't pay $15 a month to log into WoW to send follower's on missions. They can do that on Facebook for free.

The truth is, as it stands, the missions in Legion WILL BE REQUIRED in order to increase the power of your artifact weapon, unlock additional artifact skins, and access additional quests. Tell me, why should I have to wait for a facebook game timer to expire before venturing out in the world and completing a quest on my own? SO fucking stupid.
    Missions won't be required to increase the power of your artifact because all you need to do to get the third relic slot for it is gathering resources from the open world and waiting time for your class hall to completely upgrade (not doing the missions just going to the upgrade object and using it)

As it seems so far only 1 our of 6 skins comes from the order halls and all the others come from different sources (for example you need to ht prestige 1 to get the pvp skin)

As for the third that is true that the class hall does provide additional quests which in my opinion is not really a bad thing as it adds more content and reason to venture out in the open world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Most of the maps in the dungeon journal are not implemented yet

Because you don't work on a Character Trial options and a Training system to how learn to use every class if you dont think to use the Movie to catch some new players...

I mean this:
    Step 01: Begin Training (New) - Before joining the assault on Broken Shore, take a minute to brush up on your abilitites.
    Step 06: Putting It All Together - Name changed from "Step 05: [PH] Practice" to "Step 06: Putting It All Together". [PH] Practice DESC Use all your new abilities on the target dummy.

Unless they release a patch with the invasions and then, before the Broken Shore Ccenario, the patch with only the class changes...

Mapping bug, I guess

1st we need to see if they are timers for the world quest.

2nd, unlocking artifact power is solely through class hall resources which are 100% unrelated to follower missions. So that part you are way off base.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost all the raid and dungeon bosses are listed in weird places. Most are in Temple of AQ actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

AQ 2.0 confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Most of the maps in the dungeon journal are not implemented yet
    Infact normally are totally green, but now I have that map!
    Its a sign!! Underwater Xpac wil be the next!

Gotta love how people on the official forums are downvoted for stating differing opinions.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean this:
    uh, you realize those combat training things are put in the game to show people the class changes considering mostly every spec received a major rework, and not introduce people who might have gotten into the game from the movie, right? you're also not learning how to play every class, they just have those strings depending on which class you're playing

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

So, what do you all think of the new legion darker nights? i think they look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So, what do you all think of the new legion darker nights? i think they look awesome.
    As I said in the other Thread, I absolutely love this feature. Mixed with the skyboxes, the fact that I RP frequently and the work of the Art team altogehter, this Xpack at least looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    uh, you realize those combat training things are put in the game to show people the class changes considering mostly every spec received a major rework, and not introduce people who might have gotten into the game from the movie, right? you're also not learning how to play every class, they just have those strings depending on which class you're playing
    This is most likely incorrect. I imagine the combat training is for boosted characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a fantastic addition to the game's environment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    uh, you realize those combat training things are put in the game to show people the class changes considering mostly every spec received a major rework, and not introduce people who might have gotten into the game from the movie, right?
    Do you realize that we are in alpha using classes without any training?
    Any class got a so "major rework" that justify a train to how to use a Flame Shock: Step 02: [PH] Basic Combat A - Flame Shock

This is very basic, the primary target isnt some one that know his class but someone that never play it. This is correlated with Class Trial.

RIP people who've lost alpha access after spamming the raid test feedback thread xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulle View Post
    RIP people who've lost alpha access after spamming the raid test feedback thread xD
    what do you mean by that?

They... took away the access from spammers? Thats... surprising