mythic velhari phase 2 question

By current standards, (+10 item levels from upgrades) what % of individual health should we be entering phase 3, from the aura? Right now we enter phase 3 with 40% health. how bad is that?

cheers

40% is fine.

on prog with ~725 average ilevel we were phasing to p3 at around 30-35% health.

obv, post ilevel boost you should be phasing higher than we did, but most guilds only getting to prog on tyrant now don't have cream of the crop players (not saying we did either, mind you), but 40% is plenty to work with.
    Last edited by shi; 2016-04-11 at 08:24 PM.

40% is plenty.

The p2 > p3 transition, and especially the first Edict and first Gavel in p3, is the hardest part of the fight. Make sure you have a Gateway set up to suicide the first Edict or a bunch of raid CDs + Shieldtronics (like Tonic, but it gives a big absorb) if you don't have a Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    40% is plenty.

The p2 > p3 transition, and especially the first Edict and first Gavel in p3, is the hardest part of the fight. Make sure you have a Gateway set up to suicide the first Edict or a bunch of raid CDs + Shieldtronics (like Tonic, but it gives a big absorb) if you don't have a Warlock.
    You can also have a Shadow Priest stay out, grip the Edict and disperse, or worst case a Disc Priest and sacrifice 2 people instead of one. Only if you don't have a Warlock ofc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Make sure you have a Gateway set up
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You can also have a Shadow Priest stay out, grip the Edict and disperse, or worst case a Disc Priest and sacrifice 2 people instead of one. Only if you don't have a Warlock ofc.
    I noticed a situation that I could not click the portal at all (the cogwheel wouldn't even turn up) because the raid was on it. I should have blinked out instead even if it's a minor delay to go max distance. They should really have made those mechanics more reliable before making them important in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I noticed a situation that I could not click the portal at all (the cogwheel wouldn't even turn up) because the raid was on it. I should have blinked out instead even if it's a minor delay to go max distance. They should really have made those mechanics more reliable before making them important in the fight.
    Naa you just have to have the raid not stand on top of portals :P This goes for Mannoroth and any other boss where you're stacking near lock portals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    We always call a wipe if the disc priest dies on progression. That's for us at least.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future