Quote Originally Posted by Gapezilla View Post
    MFW blizz announces first set of mythic tests before we've even tested everything on heroic and before giving us a 110 realm w/ artifact traits.
    I suppose the rest of the bosses might not be ready for testing yet?

Still I can only assume that they will test those bosses again when we have that realm. Seems to me that current tests are mostly just to see if the mechanics work as intended.

MFW blizz announces first set of mythic tests before we've even tested everything on heroic and before giving us a 110 realm w/ artifact traits.
    Be happy that you got atleast testing on PvE. Look at PvP testing and changes its fucking parody...

Probably unpopular opinion but if you want good pvp move to a different game. Pvp has been managed so poorly over the years I'm honestly surprised that there are any hardcore pvpers left.

Stellar Flare is not fun right now.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Well, FoE completely destroyed the Shade Damage on the Nightmare dragons, so that's another fight in favour of FoE. Spider I found it to be pretty useless once people stopped pulling extra spiders by accident. The 6(?) spiders that spawned would die way too fast for FoE to be of any use on them, and were often moving way too much because the tank had to pick them all up.

Only took me 1 pull to realize FoE was completely useless on spider boss, although I probably should have tried using that dot extender talent afterwards because Drift was equally useless. Lots of potential for retarded padding though.

Agree on Nightmare dragon, there seem to be a decent number of "stand still and cleave bosses/shitload of adds" fights and FoE is always going to destroy in situations like that. Pretty easy to keep it going for 15+ seconds as well with a little setup, feels nice overall atm.

Probably unpopular opinion but if you want good pvp move to a different game. Pvp has been managed so poorly over the years I'm honestly surprised that there are any hardcore pvpers left.
    Thats right, but there is also not a single pvp game similar to wow pvp, just mobas and fps. Dont get illusion that there are any pvpers left in game, many people here just post and dont play game for more like one year.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Stellar Flare is not fun right now.
    It's not fun AND it's not competitive.

Considering Blizzard stated tuning sweeps have begun, chances of the mechanical issues with this talent being fixed are slim to none.

Hope you're all ready for another entire expac of Incarnation.

Create PvP Tempelate. Lvl 110 and all traits unlocked. AFAIK, you can use the teleport to reach instances with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alame View Post
    Good thing I like Incarnation. Feels good to have that button which causes everything to explode around you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Create PvP Tempelate. Lvl 110 and all traits unlocked. AFAIK, you can use the teleport to reach instances with it.
    You can only use characters on the leveling realms for raidtests.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    You can only use characters on the leveling realms for raidtests.
    Well then that's beyond stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alame View Post
    It's not fun AND it's not competitive.

Considering Blizzard stated tuning sweeps have begun, chances of the mechanical issues with this talent being fixed are slim to none.

Noooooo 10/char

Now was that tuning sweeps for pvp or overall? The statement almost looked bundled with all the pvp stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Now was that tuning sweeps for pvp or overall? The statement almost looked bundled with all the pvp stuff.
    They think they can balance PvP by tweaking stats. They're that clueless.

PvP is far more about windows of opportunity, CC chains, counterplays and character synergies than mere individual output. They'll never get it.

They think they'll make a warlock competitive with a mage by increasing stamina, when the simple concept is that avoiding damage is supremely better to tanking it. Especially when a mage by escapes and avoidances avoids being tunneled with melee interrupts while a warlock with a warrior/rogue/DK all up on his face 24/7 will get off far less casts than a mage.

They think PvP is as simple as a tuning knob like PvE. So, yeah, assume the tuning is primarily about PvE and PvP is a side concern.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-04-12 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they haven't done any tuning - blood dk still does 1/4 the damage of a bear, and MM hunter does more than twice the damage of most other dps specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post

PvP is far more about windows of opportunity, CC chains, counterplays and character synergies than mere individual output. They'll never get it.
    They could make pvp interesting with addition of separated numbers for pve & pvp, because they could reduce melee uptime and increase melee damage (in melee combat) without affecting pve. Side effect would be dehomogenized class gameplays, because you could have strong melee hitter, soft melee hitter with high mobility, ,meleetanking caster, spelltanking caster, kitting caster etc... But it look like they choosen easy way and status quo, where all have instant damage and all melee have 100% uptime with stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post

They think they'll make a warlock competitive with a mage by increasing stamina, when the simple concept is that avoiding damage is supremely better to tanking it. Especially when a mage by escapes and avoidances avoids being tunneled with melee interrupts while a warlock with a warrior/rogue/DK all up on his face 24/7 will get off far less casts than a mage.

They think PvP is as simple as a tuning knob like PvE. So, yeah, assume the tuning is primarily about PvE and PvP is a side concern.
    The templates are not simple stat sheets.

Celestalon (?) said they can modify specific spells and damage taken by players. i.e Chaos Bolt does 20% less damage to players, Starfire has 10% less crit chance against players, Monks take 5% less damage from players.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The templates are not simple stat sheets.

Celestalon (?) said they can modify specific spells and damage taken by players. i.e Chaos Bolt does 20% less damage to players, Starfire has 10% less crit chance against players, Monks take 5% less damage from players.

Yes, but damage is often not a point of failure in PvP. A mechanical/synergy issue is. Something you don't fix by merely increasing or decreasing a throughput.

No real changes this build outside of Touch of the stars working, and new Moon icons.

AsP spender bug still exists
    All other bugs and issues remain

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    No real changes this build outside of Touch of the stars working, and new Moon icons.

AsP spender bug still exists
    All other bugs and issues remain
    List of bugs please.

If these are gameplay bugs, they probably will be fixed for next build.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project