Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caboosefanatic View Post
    lol, bots in the world are reeeeally not that common
    In Legion they will be.

Dungeons will be more efficient in terms of reward/time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    In the blue post, it's explained that these order hall missions won't directly reward the player, but the provide the player with the next step or quest. As in, give a quest to kill a raid boss for extra loot.

Fucking hell. Just give the player the quest in the first instance then, rather than jumping through a shit coated hoop before the actual quest.

These missions are here to pad the time, drip feeding quests and putting limits on what the player can do. The troops being present, and only able to tackle two missions before you must wait half an hour to create another troop is a joke.

Much like wotlk Dalaran, put the weekly and dailies in the city as a quest. Don't make me look at a percentage on a screen as i drag icons onto it before, and then wait X hours before i get the actual quest.

Oh, and locking the third relic slot behind this system is shit design. That's forceful design. The player HAS to do this content.
    +1, While i don't mind Class Halls this just seems stupid of making me wait a day probably. For a Quest for a boss that i might not be even progressing on, assuming these quests will have Kill X on Mythic or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Oh boy. They never learn. No wonder ppl want to play Vanilla.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252294/h...campaign-works

Yeah, cause sitting on my ass in Orgrimmar, yelling "LFG!" for two hours is more fun than going garrison missions.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Really, because the 500 chronic whiners on these forums sure don't feel like a majority to me.
    Yeah because there are only 500 people that don't like order halls and they are all on MMO-C...

In the blue post, it's explained that these order hall missions won't directly reward the player, but the provide the player with the next step or quest. As in, give a quest to kill a raid boss for extra loot.
    I just leave this here. And that's just level 102. We all know how crappy the stuff is with a level 1 garrison.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-04-12 at 12:49 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    as an alpha tester myself, here is what I think.

So far, class halls are insignificant and act mostly as a quest hub and a place to do artifact stuff with your weapon "aka deathknight enchants". most people will be in Dalaran.

Followers do not level up.
    You do not gear up followers.
    A follower have a chance to die.

Rewards are very very insignificant compared to garrisons. No high gold "little to 25g which is crappy and not worth investing". no raid caches "thank god for that" maybe some special items "pets / toys"
    Nothing related to professions in class halls.

This basically solved all the problems garrisons had.
    Seems like a pretty solid system.

Garrisons were cool. But blizzard turned it into a gold making machine especially with professions being toned down a lot.
    Some of the things you mentioned will probably change e.g. Followers Leveling up/Gear etc. as they said they ware still working on it alot and its nowhere near done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I just leave this here.

That's not what hes talking about. hes talking about the Chest's that contain raid items won't come from your class hall, you will instead get a quest

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Oh boy. They never learn. No wonder ppl want to play Vanilla.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252294/h...campaign-works
    You understand this is an Alpha and not everything is finished or in place right? Oh, wait... no you don't. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    You understand this is an Alpha and not everything is finished or in place right? Oh, wait... no you don't. Carry on.
    You understand why have random players in an Alpha when stuff still can be changed because it's not finished? Oh, wait... no you don't Carry on.

Much like wotlk Dalaran, put the weekly and dailies in the city as a quest. Don't make me look at a percentage on a screen as i drag icons onto it before, and then wait X hours before i get the actual quest.

wait X hours before i get the actual quest. <=> put the weekly and dailies in the city as a quest

Kappa.

What a surprise, Bellular and Heelvsbaby face, as they ALWAYS do, completely misinforming people by their stupid rants and apparently declaration of what the system will be despite Blizzard blatantly saying its very much in the works still.

It's pretty pathetic that these people and those like Soddapoppin, who actively was advertising Nostalrius which probably led it to Blizzard's attention, are the people that represent the Warcraft content creators.

We should demand better from these reactionary children. Or just find other people who don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    What a surprise, Bellular and Heelvsbaby face, as they ALWAYS do, completely misinforming people by their stupid rants and apparently declaration of what the system will be despite Blizzard blatantly saying its very much in the works still.

It's pretty pathetic that these people and those like Soddapoppin, who actively was advertising Nostalrius which probably led it to Blizzard's attention, are the people that represent the Warcraft content creators.

We should demand better from these reactionary children. Or just find other people who don't do this.
    There is no misinformation here. Even wowhead put up an article about this.

It seems it is your intent to misinform people..this is going to be garrisons 2.0.

Turn off the sound in their videos and watch what the players does and has to do. Let the game speak for itself and don't believe anybodys words.

I just leave this here. And that's just level 102. We all know how crappy the stuff is with a level 1 garrison.
    "What you're currently seeing in Alpha are bits and pieces of a system that is still coming together, untuned and often even inconsistent between classes"

"We haven't published a full explanation of the system, because we're still working out a few of the details"

I get it. You're scared because Legion is looking decent so far and it seems they are adding a feature similar to one the vast majority of players hated. But we literally can't provide feedback on something that Blizzard hasn't even fully implemented, as it currently doesn't represent the end goal that Blizzard has yet to finalize. Blizzard isn't just going to stop development on something that hasn't even been tested yet (I don't believe that they have ever done that). All we can is wait and see how it plays when it is finally implemented and then provide feedback/concerns/etc.
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2016-04-12 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    "What you're currently seeing in Alpha are bits and pieces of a system that is still coming together, untuned and often even inconsistent between classes"

"We haven't published a full explanation of the system, because we're still working out a few of the details"

I get it. You're scared because Legion is looking decent so far and it seems they are adding a feature similar to one the vast majority of players hated. But we literally can't provide feedback on something that Blizzard hasn't even fully implemented, as it currently doesn't represent the end goal that Blizzard has yet to finalize. All we can is wait and see how it plays when it is finally implemented and then provide feedback/concerns/etc.
    We already have seen their end goal and it is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post

Talk is cheap and Blizzard wrote similar things about the Garrison in the past and other things and nothing significant changed. So I comment on what is and what I see and not on promises and ideas Blizzard talks about. Right now it's Garrison 2.0 with a few missions to go out to get more ressources for your Garrison table (btw you also could go out in the world in WoD and gather treasures for garrison ressources). Until they add a new Alpha or Beta where everything about the Class Hall is completely different I call this Garrison 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Except you literally have not seeing as how they themselves haven't even finished it.

Turn off the sound in their videos and watch what the players does and has to do. Let the game speak for itself and don't believe anybodys words.
    I don't need to, I'm in the Alpha. But I'm a nobody. I'm talking about the people with tens and hundreds of thousands of subscribers or stream viewers.

These days all those people do now is rant about shit they're not even correct about. They've become basically Gawker or Buzzfeed.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no misinformation here. Even wowhead put up an article about this.

It seems it is your intent to misinform people..this is going to be garrisons 2.0.
    And Blizzard deliberately came out and said "This thing is really early in development, here's how it will actually work" which basically invalidates everything HeelvsCrybabyface was complaining about and a lot of what Bellular was talking about.

But because people can't help but watch manchildren rant about things they're incorrect about, they eat up their bullshit and then repeat it elsewhere because they're ignorant.

Those two individuals have been doing it for a while not. At least since WoD alpha when I was able to compare what they were saying with what actually was happening on the test server. Broad sweeping statements about systems that very clearly are nowhere near completion as if they are finished and shipping as is.

And Blizzard deliberately came out and said "This thing is really early in development, here's how it will actually work" which basically invalidates everything HeelvsCrybabyface was complaining about and a lot of what Bellular was talking about.
    You still believe im Blizzards announcements and plans?

You still believe im Blizzards announcements and plans?
    Are you asking if I believe what Blizzard explicitly says are the plans for the system that is in a very janky and incomplete state on the Alpha vs what some reactionary Youtuber children are ranting about?

Yeah, I'm probably going to take the word of the developer over people who not only don't know what they are talking about, but are directly contradicted by the developers. And this isn't the first time they've done so, either.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we haven't.

Yeah, I'm probably going to take the word of the developer
    And here we have the mistake.