Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Id even rush to your defense if someone called you a racist pedo and I really am not your biggest fan.
    Not that you would give a shit anyway.
    Without knowing if he actually did make pseudo pedo racist comments on the like of what hooked did?
    Why? Who the hell are you, The White Knight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Id even rush to your defense if someone called you a racist pedo and I really am not your biggest fan.
    Not that you would give a shit anyway.
    Ah, i know that´s a lie, it´s ok though, i like you too.

And you´re right, i wouldn´t.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    My assumption is, some people on these forums are put on ignore by all mods.
    Unfortunately not. By the way I'd rather be banned than come up with such idiotic comments like... Artemis21's "superior culture dying to inferior culture", or Hooked's "white slut preteen girl in the middle of sharia law students" or Holas' "in 300 years europeans will look middle eastern".
    Comments like this mean you banned common sense from your brain. And there is no 3 weeks waiting for that. That is for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Actually... sorry, just before Im banned i want to quote Hooked's words directly. The picture is staged to make it look like...
    Pervert alert is on full blast.
    Wait... THAT is what made you call him a pedo? If we're going to name and shame him for anything given this comment it would be some form of patriarchal slut shaming, and even that is pretty far reaching given commentary about young girls being inappropriately dressed is subject material for both left and right pundits for a variety of reasons.

/boggle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Wait... THAT is what made you call him a pedo? If we're going to name and shame him for anything given this comment it would be some form of patriarchal slut shaming, and even that is pretty far reaching given commentary about young girls being inappropriately dressed is subject material for both left and right pundits for a variety of reasons.

/boggle
    Yes. The fact that he thinks a preteen wearing a skirt "makes a hooker blush" sends my pedo alert on fire.

Yes. The fact that he thinks a preteen wearing a skirt "makes a hooker blush" sends my pedo alert on fire.
    ...why?

That statement literally states she's wearing something overtly sexual to the point of parody (hence the hooker would blush). Are you seriously going to pull the logic that every time a mother scolds her daughter for dressing like a "whore" that she's secretly lusting after her daughter?

Again...

/boggle

Deleted
    ...why?

That statement literally states she's wearing something overtly sexual to the point of parody (hence the hooker would blush). Are you seriously going to pull the logic that every time a mother scolds her daughter for dressing like a "whore" that she's secretly lusting after her daughter?

Again...

/boggle
    A pre teen wearing a jeans skirt is "overly sexual to the point of parody"?
    /boggle indeed

Deleted
    Another Sweden thread

There is a saying in Hebrew that " on thief head his hat is burning" (sounds better in hebrew) it means that the criminal shows his crime in acting. Like if you accuse someone for stealing its probably because you would steal yourself or actually stole.

My guess is that Djalil is an actual pedo or have pedo thoughts or really molested a child in the past (or was molested himself?) and this is why he is so quick to jump on accusing someone being pedo without any real context.

A pre teen wearing a jeans skirt is "overly sexual to the point of parody"?
    /boggle indeed
    The opinion of whether or not its appropriate to wear is entirely irrelevant because that's beholden to the observer's opinions of what is and isn't appropriate dress. Like I said, if you're going to go after him for the comment on her dress, being an overly prudish person is the most logical attack. And you dodged the comment about the mother and her daughter, the mere act of wearing MAKEUP can elicit such comments depending on what sort of culture/home we're discussing. The volume of Pentecostals around my area can easily attest to some less than savory arguments for daring to break the rigid uniform of daily life.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...why?

Again...

/boggle
    Well, if the mother said that to her preteen daughter i would raise at least both eyebrows. Now if it was a stranger i would definitely question how he views preteen girls.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    There is a saying in Hebrew that " on thief head his hat is burning" (sounds better in hebrew) it means that the criminal shows his crime in acting. Like if you accuse someone for stealing its probably because you would steal yourself or actually stole.

My guess is that Djalil is an actual pedo or have pedo thoughts or really molested a child in the past (or was molested himself?) and this is why he is so quick to jump on accusing someone being pedo without any real context.
    This is beyond comprehension, justification or morals.
    Holas accuses me of being an islamist and now accuses me of having molested a child?

15+ Year Old Account

You mean apart from sexualizing a preteen? Yeah, no real context at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The picture in the OP looks pretty much like the elementary school my girlfriend went to. She was the only white kid in a school full of blacks and muslims. This doesn't only happen in Sweden though, this also happens in the Netherlands.
    We have classes void of danish pupils, here in Denmark..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

YouTuber Sargon has a "law" that basically states the same: The greater one projects a given vice onto others, the more that vice is likely to be found within that person.

Or something like that.

I wouldn't call him a pedo though, just someone that felt the need to go all in with the character assassination attempt. He HAD an easy out with just going with "who are you to say what she can and can't wear?" and leave it at that... but he went full blown secret sins inquisitor with the pedo commentary.

Deleted
    The opinion of whether or not its appropriate to wear is entirely irrelevant because that's beholden to the observer's opinions of what is and isn't appropriate dress. Like I said, if you're going to go after him for the comment on her dress, being an overly prudish person is the most logical attack. And you dodged the comment about the mother and her daughter, the mere act of wearing MAKEUP can elicit such comments depending on what sort of culture/home we're discussing. The volume of Pentecostals around my area can easily attest to some less than savory arguments for daring to break the rigid uniform of daily life.
    And if the observer's opinion is that a preteen wearing a skirt "would make a hooker blush" my pedo alarm fires up.
    Not interested in discussing anything else about this particular topic to be honest. The fact that someone sees this picture as a staged attempt in order to achieve ANYTHING is mindboggling, nevermind trying to justify his views that a class of KIDS is comprised of sluts and sharia law students. They're just kids for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, if the mother said that to her preteen daughter i would raise at least both eyebrows. Now if it was a stranger i would definitely question how he views preteen girls.
    By all means, raise your eyebrows, but that means jack all about sexualizing anyone or anything. You just come off way to quick to presume malice is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    By all means, raise your eyebrows, but that means jack all about sexualizing anyone or anything. You just come off way to quick to presume malice is all.
    I assume you´ve read Hookeds comments.

Deleted
    YouTuber Sargon has a "law" that basically states the same: The greater one projects a given vice onto others, the more that vice is likely to be found within that person.

Or something like that.

I wouldn't call him a pedo though, just someone that felt the need to go all in with the character assassination attempt. He HAD an easy out with just going with "who are you to say what she can and can't wear?" and leave it at that... but he went full blown secret sins inquisitor with the pedo commentary.
    Thanks for your opinion. I'll consider it in the future when I start caring about someone white knighting such absurd ideas.

And if the observer's opinion is that a preteen wearing a skirt "would make a hooker blush" my pedo alarm fires up.
    Not interested in discussing anything else about this particular topic to be honest. The fact that someone sees this picture as a staged attempt in order to achieve ANYTHING is mindboggling, nevermind trying to justify his views that a class of KIDS is comprised of sluts and sharia law students. They're just kids for fucks sake.
    Then your pedo alarm is broken and you are faaaaaaar too quick to assume harmful intent of the one sort over much more common (and less severe) forms.

The rest of Hooked's arguments are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.