Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    You're missing out.
    She just doesn't want the anal her boyfriend is forcing on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Well that sounds like a very unfortunate personal matter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious: how can homosexuality be "illegal"? It is like saying, "disliking coffee should be illegal". How can people even be prosecuted for something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Or BJs. BJs are sodomy too. People forget this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    People not caring doesn't harm anyone though, I wouldn't say I flat out support being gay, I just don't care what other people do or whoever dates who in their lives, me thinking this way doesn't hurt anyone.
    I never said it did. However, indifference toward homosexuals doesn't support homosexuals. Someone claimed that since 52% was against homosexuality, 48% supported it. That's just dishonest at the very least.
    Last edited by Dren The Black; 2016-04-12 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    being english, i would say the vast majority of the public dont give a toss what muslims think in general. let alone ignorant thoughts on homosexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Probably on par with Christian Conservatives.
    If not for religion, the Christian conservatives and Muslim conservatives would get along famously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm curious: how can homosexuality be "illegal"? It is like saying, "disliking coffee should be illegal". How can people even be prosecuted for something like this?
    Because they are thought its a bad thing and illegal in their religion.

Imam Ahmad according to the more sound of the two reports from him and al-Shaafa’i according to one of his opinions, were of the view that the punishment for homosexuality should be more severe than the punishment for zina, and the punishment is execution in all cases, whether the person is married or not.

An invisible man in the sky forbids it. And we need to obey the invisible man in the sky, or else he will torture us for the rest of time. However he isn't a maniac, he is love. We know this to be true, as it says so in an old book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Or BJs. BJs are sodomy too. People forget this.
    See I can't see that unless it's a hygiene problem... then yes I can totally see that but she should have a conversation with her boyfriend because that's not something that'll help the relationship last very long.

It's a desire to thought police. That's I can figure out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    See I can't see that unless it's a hygiene problem...
    Well the person wanted to outlaw sodomy. Oral is a part of sodomy. Don't really care what the reason is, but there you go.

I don't think its an overly difficult concept to grasp. A lot of activities are illegal. You could argue that it is a thought "crime" but generally the idea that homosexuality should be illegal is about the participation.

I feel like I have to add the caveat that I don't think homosexuality should be illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like anyone gives a fuck what the muslims of EU think.
    They should be glad they live in this paradise.

Yes ban inc. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't think its an overly difficult concept to grasp. A lot of activities are illegal. You could argue that it is a thought "crime" but generally the idea that homosexuality should be illegal is about the participation.
    And an invisible man in the sky forbids it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    And an invisible man in the sky forbids it.
    Which is irrelevant to his question of "how can it be illegal" and then comparing it to liking coffee. And religion is not always the reason someone is against gay marriage as much as I dislike religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well the person wanted to outlaw sodomy. Oral is a part of sodomy. Don't really care what the reason is, but there you go.
    Totally misread your post.

Thanks for the clarification.

Majority of cases it would be the behaviour. Although suspicion could be enough in some places.

52% for being totally, but only 47% for not being able to teach? Seems kind of strange. I guess some think it is okay to teach illegally.

This is a goldmine for the mods, so many infractions to hand out! Last time i checked, bashing religion was forbidden, and there's lots of bashing going on in here (on every religion mind).