710/710, Living dex completed
    Where's that from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Thank you, I'll add you.

Corocoro leak is out.. hinting at Sun moon news NEXT MONTH.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

[img]http://serebii.net/corocoro5161.jpg[img]
    Hahahahaha. xD I actually laughed out loud.
    If that's all we're getting then they are master trolls.

Next month they will tell us the cover mons are legendaries, following month that they are related to sun and moon etc. xD
    Oh and month before release they will go all out by revealing that the starter trio are pure/partially fire, water and grass type.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-04-12 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where's that from?
    The pokemon global link website (https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/)

Well they are really good at keeping secrets, I give them that. But still... FUUUU

Thanks ^.^

710/710, Living dex completed
    Gratz! ^^

i totally called it that it be like half a pokemans booty cheek
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

sun and moon better be fucking glorious for all this damn trolling
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i totally called it that it be like half a pokemans booty cheek
    We didn't even get half a Pokemon's asscheek, though. At least that would have been something.
    Agh, can't say I actually expected anything AT ALL, though, to be honest, especially after the nothing I expected from the show-thing or w/e. (I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.) I guess I was right.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

So last month we saw an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. My emotions are no plaything Game Freak.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2016-04-12 at 07:43 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    So last month we saw an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. My emotions are no plaything Game Freak.
    next month i bet we get a silhouette

Fake as fuck, but neat desings.

Wouldn't that be interesting if gen 7 was the Z sequel to X/Y?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Tbh, after completing my Living dex, i've lost all interest in playing AS. I guess the wait for S&M is on

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wouldn't that be interesting if gen 7 was the Z sequel to X/Y?
    I hoping so! Southern Kalos, the Johto of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I hoping so! Southern Kalos, the Johto of XY.
    THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING HYPE

I'm not even joking, another game where you go to another past region would be hype as fuck.

would justify it being on 3ds instead of nx other than greed

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    would justify it being on 3ds instead of nx other than greed
    Well we don't even know what the NX really is (other than it's their next console) or even if it's coming 2016. You know everything linked in the NX thread is rumor hog wash that john throws in there from anyone with a twitter account.

Deleted
    I don't want to go back to Kalos. Hated the region.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well we don't even know what the NX really is (other than it's their next console) or even if it's coming 2016. You know everything linked in the NX thread is rumor hog wash that john throws in there from anyone with a twitter account.
    regardless there will be both a new console and a handheld or a hybrid released soon the 3ds is at the end of its life.

gen 5 had a stronger emphasis on story, was basically a reboot taking place in an america based region with remakes of the first 150 pokemon and with protaganists who were 16 instead of 12

i expect sun and moon to do something of similar impact to make up for being on old hardware

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to go back to Kalos. Hated the region.
    kalos is a good region it just has very little identity of its own since it just feels like a mish mash of previous gens, especially with so few new pokemon and so many fucking old pokemon.

kalos lacks much of anything memorable. even team flare just feels like a cheap rehash of team galactic

regardless there will be both a new console and a handheld or a hybrid released soon the 3ds is at the end of its life.
    Um like I said no we don't know that. It's not confirmed it's a hand held or a hybrid it might be but there has been ZERO EVIDENCE OR PROOF of ANYTHING

so wait til E3 I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem that I had with ORAS was that every main character looked goofy and cartoonish as fuck. Especially in their pre battle screen splashes (gym leaders) and Maxie and Archie felt completely non threatenin with their new designs, in RSE they looked dark and mysterious whereas in ORAS they look like clownish supervillains, the kind of supervillains that always lose.

Sidney is a perfect example of the goofy design. He looked awesome in RSE, but in ORAS he has that stupid ass face. Meanwhile, Winnona looks hella 'anime girl', can't describe it but you know almost every anime box art has a girl who looks exactly like that. Meanwhile Steven is just gleaming for some reason.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.