Thread: The Division

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    DZ Rank 50 blueprints are still rank 50 and everything costs DZ Funds now
    That must be an error I guess? Since the patchnotes state;

Dark Zone

The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits
    Ranks requirements for Superior and High-End quality items at the Dark Zone Vendors have been adjusted:
    Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
    High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
    High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50
    Maybe that needs to be hotfixed?
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

So someone already got world first Challenge Mode Incursion by simply ignoring the waves after clearing to wave 4 and just zerging the boss down. LOL! That's pretty disappointing. Granted they are super geared(Chappie the streamer I was watching had well over 250k DPS)but still, the fact that you can just brute force it is pretty lame. Once you kill the boss you auto win, don't even have to clear any remaining waves. They didn't even secure the explosives.

And the fact that Incursions are on a weekly lockout is super lame, but at least you'll have a reason to do DZ as well in between.

Well im enjoying seeing more yellows. BUt as expected more assholes at extractions since everyone will have yellows now, makes vultures more common.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    So someone already got world first Challenge Mode Incursion by simply ignoring the waves after clearing to wave 4 and just zerging the boss down. LOL! That's pretty disappointing. Granted they are super geared(Chappie the streamer I was watching had well over 250k DPS)but still, the fact that you can just brute force it is pretty lame. Once you kill the boss you auto win, don't even have to clear any remaining waves. They didn't even secure the explosives.

And the fact that Incursions are on a weekly lockout is super lame, but at least you'll have a reason to do DZ as well in between.
    Wait... you can just shoot it like the chopper?

I was already extremely disappointed that the vehicle doesn't even move (how fucking boring is that?) and now this?

I don't think you have that much of a reason to go DZ either, because the supply drops are "meh" (certainly not bad, don't get me wrong) but weapon crafting with division tech is simply impossible and too much of a roulette.

0.02% chance to get the perfect roll, 0,5% to get a decent one.
    Nahhhh, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Wait... you can just shoot it like the chopper?

I was already extremely disappointed that the vehicle doesn't even move (how fucking boring is that?) and now this?

I don't think you have that much of a reason to go DZ either, because the supply drops are "meh" (certainly not bad, don't get me wrong) but weapon crafting with division tech is simply impossible and too much of a roulette.

0.02% chance to get the perfect roll, 0,5% to get a decent one.
    Nahhhh, no way.
    Yep, that's all they did. They cleared through wave 4 but left the explosives alone. There was one more group of enemies that spawned when the tank was at around 50% armor, but it was fairly easy(like a few shotgunners, maybe two drones, can't remember). Ammo was an issue, but they had someone running Support Station with the ammo regen, so that solved that.

Soon as the tank blows up you auto win, it clears all remaining objectives. Really lame. I mean amusing, probably gonna try that on Hard, but lame nonetheless. At the very least you should have to still clear the waves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, well, that sounds a bit disappointing indeed lol.
    I really want to give the devs time tho, the game itself to me is really awesome. At some point they'll catch the wind they need and shape this thing into something awesome, I'm sure of that.

They need to look around at the competition/same genre games out there. Most of those eventually got it right, no need to make all those mistakes yourself before getting on the right track. Others have done that for them already :-P
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Yeah as I've said the overall game itself is fun to play. They have to continue to tweak/fine tune/add things, but I enjoy the game, to the extent that I'm considering not even playing Legion if the upcoming content is good enough to keep me interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm kind of wondering if that Navy MP5 N blueprint at the vendor in the main base is better than the vector....it has lower damage, but it has 999 RPM and a 63 round mag.....
    The MP5 scales poorly with firearms, and the 999RPM and 63 round mag are with your current mods equipped, but you might know that already

@KrayZee I don't think the game is worth abandoning ship yet...maybe if all you have to do to increase gear score is the incursion. However nobody is forcing you to level alts to do the Incursion...That is fully your choice or whoevers choice if they so choose to. I personally like having the game last longer, so I will have ZERO problem playing the one character I have. Only way I'll level an alt is if my friends get the game on PC. As far as the credit cost for some of those blueprints....not sure im a huge fan of that price but whatever. The benefit is, there's going to be a may update. Then a june one(granted xbox has a month of the first actual expansion which for a game like this....is fucking stupid).
    I was being a little sarcastic, I'm not even sure if there truely is a lockout or if it's just one guy encountering a bug or something.
    However, the lockout doesn't help when it comes to longevity, that's just an illusion. I see no reason to force you out of them tbh.

Im currently at work, but if any one is interested in people to group up with, add me to your friends list. Looking for people to do DZ runs, Dailies, and Incursion.

Name: Sandkat1
    Gearscore: 181

add my friend as well

Name: Mallivis

EDIT: We are both on PC
    Last edited by babalou1; 2016-04-12 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Im currently at work, but if any one is interested in people to group up with, add me to your friends list. Looking for people to do DZ runs, Dailies, and Incursion.

Name: Sandkat1
    Gearscore: 181

add my friend as well

Name: Mallivis
    I'm FobManX. If you're on PC I'll add you. Me and my friend are in need of two good players as the other two good people in our normal group seemed to have quit.

I'm FobManX. If you're on PC I'll add you. Me and my friend are in need of two good players as the other two good people in our normal group seemed to have quit.
    I edited my post.

We are on PC.

Unrelated, but has anyone found the *NEW* ilvl 32 weapon blue prints? Specifically the warlord.

Don't know how good I am, but add me. Runeshot on uplay.

Deleted
    Did anyone beat challenge legit yet? this is absolutely no fun.

I like that the sets don't boost survivalbility at all. And they deal like 2-3 times more damage than normal CM mobs with 2x-3x more HP.
    It's as if you run CMs in greens without smart cover. Everything seems totally random too.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-12 at 07:56 PM.

Are you decked on the new gear score stuff and have full sets with your group? They did say that challenge version is tuned to the best gear and it still will be hard.

Deleted
    I'm not, but the new stuff doesn't add any survivalbility either.
    Got 4 striker items though. still hesitated to wear them because I like the reckless chest.

Damage isn't really the problem. survivalbility is, you just die as soon as you get out of cover (they are lvl 34 elites)... and sometimes you don't (it feels so random)
    You can't CC them properly and it's all just a weird clusterfuck unless there is somewhere where you can glitch them.

I don't have a whole lot of elitedamage protection stuff though. Maybe it works with like 20-30% of that.
    Right now I'm getting shot in the face from about anything and everything, through overheal even.

@ 70k+ HP.

Did some CMs after that and I can literally just run around and dance without dying and kill 3-4 elites with 1 vector mag.
    We were running Consulate and we didn't fucking care at all. It felt as if they nerfed it or something.

That aside, the incursion mission is by far the most boring mission design I've seen in a while. It's a horrible experience, even on normal/hard (whatever the normal stuff is), not because it's difficult, but because it's slow, tedious and extremely monotonous. There wasn't a single thing that was fun when I went through it 2 times.

The dodging isn't fun, planting the C4 isn't fun either - it's just a huge pile of "meh" for me.

And I'm really annoyed that they fixed the 2% heal mask talent, but not the broken "regeneration while in the last segment is always active" one... it still doesn't do *anything*. It's just text that does nothing, it's supposed to heal me for 3,2k life per second as soon as I drop to 33% HP.
    Not that they have to, since set items are BiS without question anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-12 at 09:21 PM.

So, is it intended that Challange mode Bosses now drop 4 yellows? I thought they only guaranteed one!

Also, has anyone found out a reliable drop boss for a sniper rifle yet, preferably an M1?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that i can slowly get High Ends and PxC from dailies/HMs now. Can slow and steady get some "decent" gear for CMs and increase survivability in DZ aswell.
    Loot sharing is nice.

Not too keen on Violet Hold *cough* i mean Falcon Lost. Seems mostly boring. The sets are worth it though it would seem.

For challenging we really need to farm some gear, this seems impossible to me.

And what's especially annoying when farming hard is that there are hardly any elite in there, which means all +-elite damage gear is pretty much useless there - although the purple mobs there have more life than elite in CMs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    For challenging we really need to farm some gear, this seems impossible to me.

And what's especially annoying when farming hard is that there are hardly any elite in there, which means all +-elite damage gear is pretty much useless there - although the purple mobs there have more life than elite in CMs.

Yeah, that's really annoying.
    It's really boring to farm too compared to CMs or even DZ (I know right?)

The randomness in CM-incursions is beyond silly. We had tries where we ended up dead in 5 seconds (really, we jumped down and got nuked out of orbit) and then some where we managed to get to 6 or something and we did absolutely nothing differently.

We encountered *ALOT* of bugs too, most of them had to do with the healing station.
    The first time we died, we had to reset the instance because we spawned in the room and the LMB and JTF were fighting and we basically saw the scripts at their starting position, we couldn't trigger them to move though.
    All I had to say to this: "Yeah right, they shut themselves in for a week to test and beat this.. and this never happened to them? We got a bug on our first try. wth."

Btw, I believe the best gear setup right now is Yellow Chest and Gloves, 1 Set (probably Sentinel > Striker for anything difficult, and the other way around for anything that's easy for you).

Chest talent and Glove talents are way better than the 2p set bonus and the higher gearscore if you ask me.

It's also worth noting that the Striker setbonus applies to every pellet of a shotgun, both ways, which means you can easily deal 1m+ with your sidearm if it's a sawed off.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-12 at 09:55 PM.

So the dailies and CMs are fixed now? At work at the moment.