10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    https://youtu.be/xyPzTywUBsQ?t=51m02s

Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ yesterday
    Looking at the video.. I really do believe they tried with WoD. They just went in a direction players didn't want to go in. As for what they were doing during the patches, I still have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    5.1 and 5.2 ones were pretty nice imo.
    Loved MoP dailys. Reward structure could have been a bit better, but the content was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PreachGam...41183950888960

It seems Preach is pretty pissed at all the uninformed rage on reddit and from youtubers about legion related things xD
    Yeah, preach is great. I like Bellular too, but his take on order halls is just giving me a headache.

MoP was the best expac hands down.

It only got a bad reputation because people are anti-anything somewhat related to China culture. Smh.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    New Beta Build Incoming!!!

Get Hyped!!!!
    Would you kindly stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    jaylock is my dad
    Your grandpa works at Nintendo? Thats so cool. You're so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Tbh, they should have added an option to have a pet instead of adding an option to NOT have one.
    The problem is, to balance the damage, the talent would look something like this: "You will do 15% less damage with all abilities, but can now have a dog!"

Doesn't look very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

It only got a bad reputation because people are anti-anything somewhat related to China culture. Smh.
    I agree with this. Wrath is close though. I go back and forth on which was better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The problem is, to balance the damage, the talent would look something like this: "You will do 15% less damage with all abilities, but can now have a dog!"

Doesn't look very good.
    Or they could have made the dog only do 5% of damage, but have increased threat over normal pets.

Troll? MoP was highly regarded in almost every aspect. Most people would agree that BC or Wrath were the best expansions thought, based on what I've seen on forums. I'd personally say BC was my favorite.

Yeah, all of the amazing things like 5.1 lore, Isle of Thunder, Throne of Thunder, Warlock Green Fire quest, Brawlers guild, Cross Realm Raiding, Flex, SoO were unfortunately forgotten because of the 14 month content drought.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As I said earlier, don't make it a talent. Make it a spec passive. When you do not have a summoned pet you will do 10% more damage. Tune it as tightly as you can (though I'd accept a bias over not having the pet since you know, that's the actual design intent). You can even make it available at lvl 10 this way.

That would be extremely powerful in pvp, someone kills your pet and it's gonna buff your damage instead of disabling you for a while. Doubt that would work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    That would be extremely powerful in pvp, someone kills your pet and it's gonna buff your damage instead of disabling you for a while. Doubt that would work.
    Have it so that you don't get the buff until out of combat

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Have it so that you don't get the buff until out of combat
    That could work, sure.

It'll be interesting to see if Blizzard gives in at all. I imagine its too late to strip out all they've tied into the Class Hall. Seems like the easiest thing would be to just remove the "mandatory" relic slot as the final reward and replace it with something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Generally (and afaik has been true throughout this testing) when they say "X is in next build" and they say that a lot, it means build next week. That's what I mean by hype.

We have multiple stuff for build coming up, large things such as WW monk SEF change and changes to mythic+ dungeons. The Lvl 50 honor talents I think are next build too.
    That's small, not large. Large is more like a new zone.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if Blizzard gives in at all. I imagine its too late to strip out all they've tied into the Class Hall. Seems like the easiest thing would be to just remove the "mandatory" relic slot as the final reward and replace it with something else.
    Given that most of the feedback is based on misconceptions and incomplete understanding of how the whole thing works, i doubt they will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Would you kindly stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Your grandpa works at Nintendo? Thats so cool. You're so cool.
    There seriously needs to be a rule about being who try to bend rules and dance on the line of what is or isn't acceptable, and make that against the rules so he can be banned, he never adds anything constructive to the discussion and only trolls.

Or like, mmo-c needs an ability to start banning people from the thread.

He's just posting new beta patch every day in an attempt to get people falsely excited.

Obviously there won't be a patch today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    There seriously needs to be a rule about being who try to bend rules and dance on the line of what is or isn't acceptable, and make that against the rules so he can be banned, he never adds anything constructive to the discussion and only trolls.

Or like, mmo-c needs an ability to start banning people from the thread.

He's just posting new beta patch every day in an attempt to get people falsely excited.

Obviously there won't be a patch today.
    Mark my words: There will be a new beta patch either today or tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Will you promise to never post in this thread again if there is no beta patch today or tomorrow?
    I can't promise that, but what I can promise you is that there will be a new beta patch today or tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Doesn't look very good.
    The pet makes absolutely no sense being there. The spec doesn't have a single ability that interacts with the thing, unlike Beastmastery and Survival. Put the pet there for people who want it. I don't care if it's underpowered compared to the other two talents. It doesn't belong there. The spec is supposed to be the lone ranger sniper archetype and having to drag a pet along because the other two talents in the tier are stronger than lone wolf doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Jaylock...
    So you want to bet one WoW gold coin?

Deleted
    I can't promise that, but what I can promise you is that there will be a new beta patch today or tomorrow!
    Odds are yes that a update comes on either a tuesday or a wednesday, thanks for that :P Earlier you said today, and now you've gone ahead and said or tomorrow as well. You're relying on the odds that we get a patch on the 2 days we are likely to get one anyway, and are therefore not providing anything useful to the thread.

What, you mean to say that there'll be a new beta patch tomorrow, the normal day of the week for them?

You're a modern day Nostradamus.