Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Realm first engineer in Cata and MoP =)

I helped my guild get the server first kill of Nefarian in Blackwing Lair on Cenarion Circle.

I also equipped both the Lionheart Executioner and the Breastplate of Ancient Kings at the same time when Armorsmithing and Swordsmithing were still a thing, by virtue of being both an Armorsmith and a Swordsmith (but not a Weaponsmith) thanks to a fun little bug I discovered (that then I never told anyone else about, except for the one person in my guild who helped me figure out how I'd inadvertently managed to do it).
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2016-04-12 at 04:35 AM.

Server first guild lvl 25. Was such a epic grind for the entire guild. I remember getting it when me and another guildie spent an entire evening killing deepram rats for the critters achieve.

Server first amani warbear(?), although again, a guild thing, I got the 3rd or 4th.

Server first algalon, combination of 2 guilds.

Those are the big ones. My guild was server no.1 during wrath and were the top non xfer guild during bc so we got a few like that. Those were the goods times, haven't had anything remotely like that since wrath.

I was bite by a snake while raiding BT. I think we were on Council at the time. I was healing on my druid. I remember it going down like this: about halfway through the fight, having fun, things are going well. I kicked my foot forward, under a coffee table and felt a sharp pain. I looked quickly at my foot, and saw red. I remember the blood just pouring out. I jabbed my toe into the side of my other foot, to stop the bleeding until we defeated or wiped. We ended up wiping (totally not my fault, I blame the DPS). and I looked under my desk to see if there was a nail or something that I had poked myself on. Nope.. a garter snake was staring right back at me. I must have kicked him in the face once or twice before he was fed up with it. I then exclaimed in vent "Hey guys, I need a minute, I just got bit by a snake.. blood everywhere, be right back." Needless to say, there was both confusion and skepticism in vent that 'eve. I bandaged my foot /boyscouts Yay, and identified the snake as non-venomous. I continued on with the rest of the night's raid. Once done, I looked down at where the snake had been, previously.

He was still there! He was kind of cute, so I got a hold of him and held him in my lap. He seemed a pretty chill little snake, and I think we both knew that he was only defending himself against the wrath of my feet. I had a terrarium so I set up a little habitat for him. From then on, whenever I would raid, I would take him out and put him in my lap, where it was warm. He would just coil up and lay there, or sometimes he would snake along my arm trying to get a better view. I ended up naming him Bernard, because I thought that was a good snake name.

He stayed with me until the end of the next tier (SWP) at which point he got out of his terrarium and buggered off to find his next footman to comfort through those long raiding nights.

My enduring badge of pride is the scar on my left big toe, because without it, I would never have met Bernard.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    This is pretty silly, but one of my most proud moments was having The Diplomat drop for me on Trial of the Crusader way back during Wrath of the Lich King, then going out to Nagrand and grinding for two or three days for The Diplomat title. Not a huge achievement, and I replaced the gun almost immediately, but I loved using it as my transmog once that system was implemented. So my dwarf girl was a diplomat, carrying The Diplomat, and giving her enemies a taste of Lead Diplomacy.

It was one of those small things that made the game fun for me.
    Reminds of when MoP & monks came around. Being one of the Brewmaster, Brewmaster Monks out there lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goonygoon View Post
    I was bite by a snake while raiding BT. I think we were on Council at the time. I was healing on my druid. I remember it going down like this: about halfway through the fight, having fun, things are going well. I kicked my foot forward, under a coffee table and felt a sharp pain. I looked quickly at my foot, and saw red. I remember the blood just pouring out. I jabbed my toe into the side of my other foot, to stop the bleeding until we defeated or wiped. We ended up wiping (totally not my fault, I blame the DPS). and I looked under my desk to see if there was a nail or something that I had poked myself on. Nope.. a garter snake was staring right back at me. I must have kicked him in the face once or twice before he was fed up with it. I then exclaimed in vent "Hey guys, I need a minute, I just got bit by a snake.. blood everywhere, be right back." Needless to say, there was both confusion and skepticism in vent that 'eve. I bandaged my foot /boyscouts Yay, and identified the snake as non-venomous. I continued on with the rest of the night's raid. Once done, I looked down at where the snake had been, previously.

He was still there! He was kind of cute, so I got a hold of him and held him in my lap. He seemed a pretty chill little snake, and I think we both knew that he was only defending himself against the wrath of my feet. I had a terrarium so I set up a little habitat for him. From then on, whenever I would raid, I would take him out and put him in my lap, where it was warm. He would just coil up and lay there, or sometimes he would snake along my arm trying to get a better view. I ended up naming him Bernard, because I thought that was a good snake name.

He stayed with me until the end of the next tier (SWP) at which point he got out of his terrarium and buggered off to find his next footman to comfort through those long raiding nights.

My enduring badge of pride is the scar on my left big toe, because without it, I would never have met Bernard.
    Lol I would have been one of those confused in vent as well. Wish I would have had my own mascott when playing WoW too

I got rare things etc but mostly my journey from level one in vanilla til present day alot of memories boss kills guilds friends is what am most proud off

12/16/2009
    Tribute to Insanity (10 player)
    In the Trial of the Grand Crusader, reach a Tribute Chest with 50 attempts remaining in 10-player mode.

7+ Year Old Account
    Getting HWL on my rogue in vanilla, pwnt everyone with the qiraji ripper/maladath and bloodfang. PvP these days just doesn't even come close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    For me some of my endured badges of pride come from still being able to play through a lot of content for so many years despite having a low quality refurbished Acer net book. I raided Naxx 25 & ICC during Wrath, did lfrs in Cata, and was an officer in an rbg guild for many months all while playing with less than 5 fps consistently. Got to 1700 rating back in cata, which isn't that great but for being server locked & my first experience with actual non 2's ranked pvp I felt that was pretty good, especially under the fps circumstances.

Some other badges included grinding out my dungeon set in BC, doing some of the vanilla quests to get my tier 0.5 pieces (wish I had completely finished before the non replicas were removed), suffering through the Bloodsail & Alani grinds back during BC/MoP before the faction nerfs. Oh and lastly, my final 'badge' was getting 20-25 people every week on my server during cata for people to get their Ironbound Proto Drakes while I worked on getting Val'anyr. Had a ton of people I didn't know, friends, family, and those who had ran with me & liked me groups for many months. Had the raid lead & painstaking explanations for the bosses/achievements & avoiding that many pugs from talking to the keepers for Yogg 0 all down to a science.

Many things I'm personally proud of, if just for random reasons. What are your endured badges of pride?
    benediction on my priest
    4 of the rbg mounts
    justicar on 2x chars
    flag of ownership
    lord of war (at beginning of WoD)
    while not so much pride but more pure luck and rng, sunwell bow on my level 93 hunter hehe

Honestly I think just getting to 80 for the first time when I started in December 09. I loved the journey so much on my hunter and DK. Oh and getting 9/12 in ICC as tbh for my first ever raid back then I absolutely loved. So yeah I think the experience of playing it and getting to cap for the first time is a badge of pride for me personally.

I recovered the hilt of Quel'Delar from the Halls of Reflection back in WoTLK and it felt like something really special. I loved the questline and the sword drop helped boost my gear level enough to be able to enter ICC just a few days later. To this day I still use Quel'Delar as my sword transmog, its pretty sad that an epic I got in WoTLK feels more special than the legendary which I got in WoD (which was my first Legendary btw).
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Sticking with it and getting MoP CM's across one character of each class for the sets. Gonna benefit me double up in Legion! I felt like giving up when it came to doing them on classes and specs I didn't feel comfortable with, but stuck with it. Took the better part of MoP, and felt so good when it was done!

Getting Frenzystrike Longbow Heroic version, and keeping it in my bank despite being short of space and Transmog not even being on the minds of players yet. Still haven't seen anyone else on my server (big server) with it. Just hoping it'll also save the Alliance look of the bow with the Wardrobe feature. Either that or I'll have to temporarily change faction.

A number of boss kills on Heroic/Mythic, with the Ahead of the Curve/FOS to go with.

My mount and pet collection, neither of which are complete. The mount one will feel that much closer to completed though when I get the Swift Zulian Tiger.

Finishing the Green Warlock fire questline by my own with a warlock at 476 ilvl. Took me more than a few tries and a lot of practice, but I did it and have the Of the Black Harvest title for all my locks to enjoy! I did the quest again with a level 100, 683ilvl warlock a week ago and it was pure faceroll. Still, all my locks will have green fire and the title!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-12 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

such a cute story!

Geeze, i dont have any great accomplishments. I guess i got Ashes of Alar waaay back in 6.1

That Tabard and pet from the BC Summer Olympic event. But theres one that topped it all... The tons of acquaintances and friends ive met and ive kept throughout the years ive played. Sounds corny but those ive cherished more and the reason why im still playing the game.

Oh! Also I got 2 server firsts by myself back in Pandaria on 2 separate toons
    Last edited by Enan1981; 2016-04-12 at 10:21 PM.

Got to take part in a server first kill of Yogg.
    Got lots of attention pre-cata when me and a guild mate grinded out getting the Goblin trikes before everyone else by running Stratholme with the bilgewater cartel tabard over and over.
    Getting server second Druid in cata. I was pretty surprised to have finished up so close to everyone else considering I hadn't planned for it. I had planned for server first cooking and had all the mats but I had connection problems on launch and missed out. Once I realized that I was actually in contention for server first I mowed through even faster. Unfortunately a group of guild members had a druid and he beat me by half an hour or so.

6th in the world for lvl 25 guild. Seeing how 3 guilds ahead of us got it before you could so they purposely or accidentally exploited, we were really top 3. To be fair EU didn't have a chance to get it until 20 hours after we did.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Knight rank from old pvp system
    Tabard from opening Naxx40 and TBC portal (cant remember their names)
    Hand of A`Dal title from TBC

And my jewel, Mini Tyrael <3
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

...That might be the cutest WoW related story I've ever seen. I'll name my favourite pet snake in-game Bernard in honor of your little friend!

Rhok and Lok'delar and Tabard of the Protector.