Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Because it's impossible that the wizard could temporarily infuse his legs with Fel magic to empower them with 10,000 leg days and just jump around, House of Pain-style.
    I mean, it would be nice but let's be real here. We're talking about blizzard, do you truly and honestly think they would actually do this? Probably not. All blizzard does is shatter my dreams.

Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

My gripe is Soulstone being a battle rez....even though its not a legion thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Capsupplier View Post
    Mine would be that all of warlocks specs have moved towards randomly generated resources, and away from a control oriented resource like burning embers. Makes all 3 specs not appealing to me because I have a blast currently when I cant maintain soulburn haunt even with class trinket. 30+ seconds on mythic council without a proc. Engaging gameplay.

It's probably why they kept destro for last. They did Demonology first, the one spec with an actual dedicated builder so soul shards wouldn't seem so bad. Now y'all hear how much people like the shard generation on affliction single target. It sucks. No, it still sucks. Same problem as wod, with no fixes. I can hope destro won't suck, but with my experiences with wod affliction, it won't be anywhere near as effective as wod destro.
    Water you talking about.

All 3 specs on live have RNG resource generation... Did you not know you generate additional ember bits on crits and that immolate only generates bits on crits?

Basically nothing changed with destruction, if anything its more consistent generation since conflagrate always generates a full shard and immolate is now chance on both hit and crit.

Demo has 2 rotational spells that guarantee shard generation and only gets RNG from demonwrath and talents.

And aff is the only one that actually only has RNG sources which is no different than live and you generate way the shit more shards.

How have they "moved towards randomly generated resources"?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripes are the removal of KJC and 75 talent row. Warlocks design has been little mobility and cds to compensate. Gateway is situationally great but with the length of its cd it really doesn't constitute a form reliable mobility. So pretty much it's an additional class nerf on top of losing dark soul. Given that we have no mobility now or significantly less access to it, KJC becomes all that more appealing and would have been a better choice for a talent in that row imo then dark pact. Dark Pact should be baseline and they should just remove soul leech.

I've got about a million complaints regarding our class.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    My biggest gripes are the removal of KJC and 75 talent row. Warlocks design has been little mobility and cds to compensate. Gateway is situationally great but with the length of its cd it really doesn't constitute a form reliable mobility. So pretty much it's an additional class nerf on top of losing dark soul. Given that we have no mobility now or significantly less access to it, KJC becomes all that more appealing and would have been a better choice for a talent in that row imo then dark pact. Dark Pact should be baseline and they should just remove soul leech.
    mobility is dead for warlocks, they just clarify that fact, there will be no more mobility stuff for locks, the removal of darksoul is really big deal, doomguard as a major dps CD is stupid dude i hate that a pet is dealing most of my freaking dmgs.

also to the guy who said RNG resource generation, try soul counduit just saying

I have a few complaints

Destro still not avaible? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Removal of Dark Soul and we get Doomguard instead. 2 min CD burst feels much better and lines up very well in say heroics. Pet Ai isn't the best either... We're not demonology, we shouldn't have to rely on demons to provide a dps boost

Imp. If destro is "some men just want to see the world burn", Imp doesn't fit just because of its fire bolts, yeh? It's also the weakest demon, and would force me to play with game sounds off. A bigass demon would be better if we have to play with a pet, to better fit the theme of "fuck the world and everything in it"

Soul Shards. I don't care about someone's stinking soul. I am fire, chaos and destruction. Souls mean nothing to me. Embers <3

Artifact staff. Staves are boring, wish we had a sword. That's just me though, as the rest of the caster community seems to agree that staves are super awesome cool. In fact, I'd rather have the spriest artifact dagger.

Any updates/changes to pet UI?

Level 75 talent row, it will be a pain to choose

Edit: Demonic circle requiring a cancelaura macro to place a new one. Hopefully they didn't think this through in their attempts to reduce button bloat. If you want to play effeciiently, you still need two buttons/keybinds, so no change there :|

Edit2: Life Tap. As we've in the later expansions gone away from mana being some to concern oneself with, we're back in the past it seems. Shadow priests for instance could oom in MoP, but not in WoD
    Last edited by Faenskap; 2016-04-12 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    I'm surprised you only have 1 complaint from Legion. I could say like 20 or so. "Destro is in a good spot, so we're gonna just tinker and tweak some things"... and right now the only things that remain untouched are the three "-ate" baseline abilities and demons. Everything else has either removed, made a talent or dramatically changed. It looks nothing like my beloved MoP Destro
    Well you know, I could easily throw more right off the bat, but I don't want to be greedy, because other classes have their issues as well, I've just wanted to emphasize the one that bugs me the most...

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    Well you know, I could easily throw more right off the bat, but I don't want to be greedy, because other classes have their issues as well, I've just wanted to emphasize the one that bugs me the most...
    How is that being "greedy"? Nobody can speak for our class but us and the same goes for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    I'm fairly certain that because Demonic Gateway is a raid utility ability, it won't be a talent
    That my opinion as well. I don't think raid utility for a dps class should be in the talents. Class utility (Gateway, Soulstone, Heroism, Savage Roar, Etc) is well defined at this point in the game. There would be no good reason to make players choose between personal talents or their niche class group utility... because it wouldn't be a choice. "Sorry guys, no Heroism .. I talented Greater invisibility for survivability"

I was hoping we could get a long cooldown version baseline (like 90s similar to gateway debuff) and the talent would lower the cooldown and give the old Soulburn speed buff as an added perk. With the new addition of baseline Soul Leech, Demon Skin, and an official focus on us being more tanky as a result of less mobility.. I don't see it becoming baseline again. :/

My biggest compaint would be the pet related ability. For most of our spec/talent combos, we are almost being forced into not using a felhunter.

• destro is being 'forced' into imp
    • in my experience affli works best with Sac or Sup so far, no real reason to use serv for me so far
    • Demo, felguard, nuff said
    • Sacrifice doesnt give pet abilities, What?! There still havent been an explanation why this happened.

The only exception is Sup, where the doomguard interupts. Altough Sup shouldnt be the best option performance wise. (And if you're nt using infernal for aoe). It just feels awkward to be prerry much the only class with no baseline interupt..
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2016-04-13 at 03:42 PM.
    made by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    edit: Demonic Circle was our level 80 ability in WotLK. We've had it baseline for almost 10 years.

Having to choose between something that is a core part of our Warlock identity since the beginning, and two NEW spells they just added in the past couple of years is a pretty bad feeling.
    "80 talent in wrath" "allmost 10 years"

uh wut...? cataclysm just reached 5 years old... wrath the one before it, and the game is just becoming 12 years old.... wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    "80 talent in wrath" "allmost 10 years"

uh wut...? cataclysm just reached 5 years old... wrath the one before it, and the game is just becoming 12 years old.... wtf?
    Wrath launched in 2008. It's 8 years old, which is closer to 10 than 5.