10+ Year Old Account
    I do some of them on 24 toons. It is amusing seeing people camp for an hour or more on one character while I've bounced around 5+ characters and still seen the same people sitting there.

In Europe you should set your filter to show all languages too. I do Galleon, Rukhmar and Nalak on 24 toons and I'm usually done by Thursday evening or Friday. That's basically my weekend though, but with the right addons making noises, you can get a lot of non-wow things done while you're waiting. TV caught up on, other games played, books read etc.

For the Mogu runes, I find that if you pick up the daily/weekly quests then go kill High Priests and other mobs up inside Ordon Sanctuary (needs legendary cloak on account) you can get around 12-15 runes in about 30-60 minutes (i tend to slack while doing it, so my time is variable). Seeing as I only use the runes for Nalak, that's about 3 months worth per character per hour, so it's not too bad. Cba doing it on my weaker geared characters though, would obviously take longer to kill shit, and it's boring as is.

For keeping track, I'm a pen and paper guy. I have Saved Instances that I could use, but typically I do Galleon on all 24, hearthstone when done, then Rukhmar on all 24, then Nalak. So once I'm done with a boss, I scribble it off on my little grid of names in my notebook

Any way to make mount icon grey out when in combat?

Some do, some don't. Newly placed ones don't, if I remove one that did and put it back on, it won't.

The only way around that is to make a macro, but I rather not do that.

Deleted
    I was going to start my fishing grind for Riding Turtle when this happened on my 7th cavedweller:

http://imgur.com/PYCiRCa

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Today my boyfriend got the Ruhkmar mount.
    Although i am thoroughly jealous we've done around the same amount of kills.. so i can't be too mad, right? :P

Had three Rukhmar mounts drop in my runs I organised today...Soon™.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Finally got the vortex pinnacle mount after over 1000 runs.

This is why I only casually mount farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got Mimiron's Head this sunday.... Only to "discard it" after using it three times.... It's waaaaaaaay to noisy..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Lastly, if there is anyone that wants more kills but doesn't want to level a bunch of high level toons, attach a trial account to your bnet, make as many level 1s as you desire and get a mage port to shrine (if you have a mage on your main account just type /inv charname-realmname to invite the trial char to a group) I fly the lvl 1s to galleon/oon and just have that second account open in the background and tab when I hear the spawn. This is imo a good method for extra kills since you do not have to pay a sub and can play your main while camping Obviously if the mount drops you would have to activate and level that toon, but a small price to pay for such painfully rare drops!
    This... is actually a good idea lol. Why have I not thought of this sooner. I might consider doing this for Galleon cause I always miss attempts in between doing stuff/logging alts. Plus it'd also give an extra stack of attempts per trial. I guess this wouldn't really work for Nalak unless you summoned them to Isle of Thunder cause they can't get there any other way. If the trial gets the mount, you just need to level it and pay to activate the account, right? You wouldn't need to transfer it or anything cause the accounts are linked they share account-wide mounts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    This... is actually a good idea lol. Why have I not thought of this sooner. I might consider doing this for Galleon cause I always miss attempts in between doing stuff/logging alts. Plus it'd also give an extra stack of attempts per trial. I guess this wouldn't really work for Nalak unless you summoned them to Isle of Thunder cause they can't get there any other way. If the trial gets the mount, you just need to level it and pay to activate the account, right? You wouldn't need to transfer it or anything cause the accounts are linked they share account-wide mounts?
    RaF is a good solution if you're also missing some reward mounts. I started farming nalak on an army of lvl 1s (44) a few months ago.
    1. Bring a lvl 100
    2. Summon lvl 1 from RaF account
    3. Summon lvl 1 from main account with the former lvl 1
    4. Kill Nalak
    5. Repeat from step 2
    It's a bit boring the first time, when you have to summon all these alts, but once they're there, all you have to do is log on dual account every 15minutes and profit. The downside is that you can't realm hop but he's farmed pretty much at any hour of the day or night on every server, so waiting for a lvl 100 to come solo it is generally not too long.
    Bonus tip : hunter is the best class for this because they have an instant ranged spell at lvl 1

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I do need the RaF mounts but I haven't got them yet because I don't feel like paying for the extra accounts and buying tokens/spending real money; even if they do have the awesome free summon. Maybe if the token price plummets then I might consider it but atm it's a bit too pricey for me to consider doing it. I think I'll go with the trial option cause it's free :P

Edit: Does the level 1 still tag the boss if all of its attacks/spells miss or does it have to physically do damage to them to be eligible for loot? Just curious as Galleon and Nalak both have constant AoEs going out all the time, which would obviously oneshot them, and it might take a few attacks to actually damage them.
    Last edited by Rothex; 2016-04-12 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    It doesn't matter if you miss or not, but if you die before your spell/attack reach the boss, you won't get the tag, so for nalak you just have to make sure you're at max range, his passive aoe has a limited range

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Had three Rukhmar mounts drop in my runs I organised today...Soon™.
    I believe the first Ruk drop you saw today was mine. only 79 kills for that so pretty happy.

It's been a good week for me. Got Nalak mount on a bonus roll last week at 282 attempts, and just got grey camel from Dormus on my 7th statue, and phased a friend and got him one too.

Up to 326 mounts.

Now if i can just get the damn timereaver this week. 2793 kills and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Yeah I do need the RaF mounts but I haven't got them yet because I don't feel like paying for the extra accounts and buying tokens/spending real money; even if they do have the awesome free summon. Maybe if the token price plummets then I might consider it but atm it's a bit too pricey for me to consider doing it. I think I'll go with the trial option cause it's free :P

Edit: Does the level 1 still tag the boss if all of its attacks/spells miss or does it have to physically do damage to them to be eligible for loot? Just curious as Galleon and Nalak both have constant AoEs going out all the time, which would obviously oneshot them, and it might take a few attacks to actually damage them.
    I second Kinzo's suggestion of hunters for the range and instant ability, I have had no problem tagging Galleon every time and the lvl 1 usually dies within 10 seconds so you have time to get a few shots in anyway. The suggestion of the RAF account is awesome too because of the summon, I will probably be activating a a RAF myself when it's time to focus on Nalak as I need the fire horse RAF mount still and plan to level more toons for holiday events, but for a non commital free option trial accounts are great. I had two attached to my account already so it was perfect. I could potentially make 50 level 1s x2 and camp the hell out of Galleon each week if I want to get really crazy!

If the mount drops on the trial I will buy a battlechest, apply and level the toon to 85. You don't need to buy WoD as the mounts only require 85 to learn. Anyone can also do this on any regular sub expired account since we can now log in any toons 20 and under.

Ok this might not be the right area to ask this but its related :P i have a lvl 3 fish building , my fishing is full 700 and with hat / pole/ bait im about at 900 and i havent fished a single murlock token its like this for days now , am i doing something wrong? did i miss something I NEED THOSE MOUNTS *mouth foaming*

Quote Originally Posted by Enethil View Post
    I was going to start my fishing grind for Riding Turtle when this happened on my 7th cavedweller:

http://imgur.com/PYCiRCa
    please RNGesus can i have elegon/ji-kun or 12-B this reset? /pray.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ok this might not be the right area to ask this but its related :P i have a lvl 3 fish building , my fishing is full 700 and with hat / pole/ bait im about at 900 and i havent fished a single murlock token its like this for days now , am i doing something wrong? did i miss something I NEED THOSE MOUNTS *mouth foaming*
    I may be wrong but I think you need Nat Pagle?
    Thats the only other thing I had on top of the Lvl 3 Shack and Max Fishing and all those fishing doo-dads.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I may be wrong but I think you need Nat Pagle?
    Thats the only other thing I had on top of the Lvl 3 Shack and Max Fishing and all those fishing doo-dads.

Yes, Nat Pagle needs to be assigned to your fishing shack in order to fish up the carps/minnows.

This was me about a half hour ago. Decided it was time to seriously hunt the camel. I can't believe my luck sometimes. That's 329. One more for my Pre-Legion goal of 330.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    Today my boyfriend got the Ruhkmar mount.
    Although i am thoroughly jealous we've done around the same amount of kills.. so i can't be too mad, right? :P
    My best friend got it last week in a run with me. While I felt a little bitter, I have galleon and he doesn't so, it makes it fair now.

Deleted
    Dear mount farmers and casual taggers,

don`t be dicks and put up Galleon/Oondasta groups on Custom.

Thank you.