Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Personally i'm happy with legion being far away.
    I've been worried it would come out in start of summer or midway during it, which is just a mess raidwise.
    Now i can lean back and patiently wait to, hopefully, around september and have my summer in peace. I'm all good with this
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Fair and valid points.
    However, it is STILL Blizzards fault that they messed with their own code.
    The players don't know if they want features or not. They either like it or not, so presenting brand new features are gambling.

Players want MORE FREAKIN CONTENT, be it raids, dungeons, quests, storylines, etc-etc. Adding those in the already set environment should be child's play.
    But no, Blizz is the all-knowing superstar who wants to bring so much innovation to their games _programming_-wise, that they drown in it and miss deadlines. Also, their super super super new functionalities like garrisons makes the game unplayable two weeks after release!
    Even if we got Legion in August, the full intended experience will come in September, no matter how much their internal testers are working on it.

Just because they want something flasy, but I don't really think that's what players want from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That's why it won't be out during mid summer. You have movie to tease up the hell out of everyone and plus, movie doesn't take time away.
    2 months is a lot of time to allow as much possible people to see it. Then they release the game.

I just had funny thought - Imagine that at the end of movie you see "PURCHASE LEGION".
    Haha! Subtle and yet tasteful.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Twitch is doing all the work.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    So what if we all wait so long and still end up with another wod.....Blizzard is quite capable of doing that.
    Still boggles me that people think...'the longer it takes the better it will be'.
    What boggles me is how people can have so little faith in a game and it's developer and still hang around waiting for the next + being active on the forums. I'm no psychiatrist but there's gotta be some mental issues in there somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That's why it won't be out during mid summer. You have movie to tease up the hell out of everyone and plus, movie doesn't take time away.
    2 months is a lot of time to allow as much possible people to see it. Then they release the game.

I just had funny thought - Imagine that at the end of movie you see "PURCHASE LEGION".
    The movie will have some ad for Legion in it, you can bet your ass it will. And you can quote me on that.

Deleted
    Look, all I have to say is that Blizz needs it's returning players more than ever.

They are not bringing new generation gamers to WoW.. Their only way of doing that is via the movid, but people won't stay for long due to the graphics and outdated gameplay/mechanics.

That's the big issue of the right now, for the broader audience... While for the returning and active players is the actual content of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    The movie will have some ad for Legion in it, you can bet your ass it will. And you can quote me on that.
    The movie looks like a Uwe Boll, Syfy orignal movie. I think the movie is gonna bomb hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerodi View Post
    You realise this isn't a 60$/€ one off purchase, but a MMO with subscription-model, right?
    Yes, they are taking way too effing long for this. WoD was already light on content and the last big drop (6.2) was in june 2015. That's 10 month and Legion isn't exactly around the corner. This is unacceptable and has nothing to do with having no patience.
    Yes, it has a lot to do with patience. Our society is not patient.

I still have a lot of fun with this game. I took a break for a few months, it's really not a big deal.

WoD definitely was not a great expansion overall, and I have said as much on this forum. But I am going to be patient and wait for them to release more content, and hopefully it will redeem them.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you. They may make things faster, but they're not better. The only thing that comes close to wow in completeness and polish is FFXIV. I've tried a lot of b2p and f2p MMOs and they're fucking horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerodi View Post
    You realise this isn't a 60$/€ one off purchase, but a MMO with subscription-model, right?
    Yes, they are taking way too effing long for this. WoD was already light on content and the last big drop (6.2) was in june 2015. That's 10 month and Legion isn't exactly around the corner. This is unacceptable and has nothing to do with having no patience.
    Actually it has everything to do with it.
    Play the game when it is offering something for you, and unsubscribe when it is not.
    The subscription argument is moot when the continuation of it is optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.