Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Why do they not fight to make their own countries better rather than coming to the west and try and turn western countries into the shitholes they come from.

A lot of blood was given to make the west great as it is today. These people and countries need to go through the same process instead of moving their problem onto peaceful countries.

In the case of Syria, how else are they going to plot and carry out terrorist attacks in European countries if they stay at home and "fight"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Fighting for something important takes sacrifices.

In other news, water is wet.
    As long as you don't sacrifice yourself, but other people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Defensive much?
    Not really, its a stupid discussion and of course you have to go ask for apologies from people that had nothing to do with the whole thing.
    Sometimes I wonder how much you get paid by some social justice group sponsored by Soros to say these things.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I don't know man, if I was just a civilian, with no expertise in fighting, never picked up a gun in my life, I don't think throwing my life away would do anything.

This isn't World of Warcraft.
    Imagine if everyone thought like you during WWI, WW2 and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Ligier View Post
    In the case of Syria, how else are they going to plot and carry out terrorist attacks in European countries if they stay at home and "fight"?
    Please explain to me how an intelligent human being could type that without physically hurting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Imagine I don't give a fuck about people who claim other peoples sacrifices for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Asking anyone to do that is unethical, in my opinion. If one really wants someone to fight in Syria for anything, they should volunteer, book a ticket there and do it. Asking other people to sacrifice their life for the sake of anything is just wrong.
    I disagree.
    Ultimately it is their country and their place in this world.
    If they dislike what is done to it they should stand up and do something about it instead of coming to rich EU countries and leeching welfare.

That being said: they need proper training, equipment and most importantly leadership to stand a chance.
    Also, people that are physically incapable of fighting need to be sheltered.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    The people in the US today did not do anything wrong.
    Want me to go to a random Italian and ask him if you can acknowledge that what he did wrong to my forefathers?

Why the FUCK are we apologizing for something we were not even alive for!
    500 fucking years.

And what did they do wrong? They conquered a country, ALL FUCKING COUNTRIES IN THIS WORLD HAVE BEEN CONQUERED AT LEAST ONCE AND CONQUERED OTHER COUNTRIES!
    I just kinda shrug and say... people attacked your people and your people lost... I have no problems to continue to view them as my enemy. That's really where I'm at with it all. I don't care the people or the reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Imagine I don't give a fuck about people who claim other peoples sacrifices for themselves.
    That is because your role models abandoned their country when it was though and fled for their own personal gain. Stop invalidating the struggle of people who chose to stay and fight for their motherland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I just kinda shrug and say... people attacked your people and your people lost... I have no problems to continue to view them as my enemy. That's really where I'm at with it all. I don't care the people or the reasons.
    If you don't care you would not say things like "we'll take it back".

Deleted
    Question is why do they let their women and children stay and fight instead of them. All this why Europe is graced with 20-30 yrs something young bulls who are aggressive and sexualy frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That is because your role models abandoned their country when it was though and fled for their own personal gain. Stop invalidating the struggle of people who chose to stay and fight for their motherland.
    Second time you start that shit with me. Wanna just straight out tell me where you are coming from? Where did I touch you?

NOONE can say, because they are all individuals and all individuals have their own reasons for stuff.

Nothing to fight with?
    Nothing to fight for (aka all ruined)?
    They don't want to fight?
    They don't care about the place they live and simply want to move away from the war and the killing?

etc, etc, etc....I bet there are atleast 10 more valid reasons.

And SCREW all your bullshit about "fighting for country" and other nonsense.
    You know why? Because country (goverment) does NOT care for me. WHy the F should I care for her? Especially if I live somewhere like where the refugees come from >_>

Fck no, family, their lives and mine are more important. Fck goverments, systems and whatnot. They can all slowly die in a fire and kill each other in that war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this question is very easy to answer. By definition, refugees are people who do not stay and fight.

So to answer your question, refugees do not stay and fight because they are refugees.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Question is why do they let their women and children stay and fight instead of them. All this why Europe is graced with 20-30 yrs something young bulls who are aggressive and sexualy frustrated.
    They are the first wave, scouts. They "weaker" elements of the families will come when a "safe" way and location has been found.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Why do they not fight to make their own countries better rather than coming to the west and try and turn western countries into the shitholes they come from.

A lot of blood was given to make the west great as it is today. These people and countries need to go through the same process instead of moving their problem onto peaceful countries.
    Not all that peaceful. Also I really am not a fan of refugees (or rather not a fan of the fortune seekers among them), but I would never blame them from running away from war. I would never fight in a war unless I'm absolutely forced to, or if it's against aliens, cause then the whole world is at risk and you're not safe anywhere anyway.

And as has been said, I value my life above my country, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Question is why do they let their women and children stay and fight instead of them.
    I've heard aswell of many situations where people left their own family behind. That's probably the most awful thing they could've done.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    They are the first wave, scouts. They "weaker" elements of the families will come when a "safe" way and location has been found.
    That makes no sense. How is a war-torn country a safer place than travelling through Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    If you don't care you would not say things like "we'll take it back".
    Why wouldn't you want back, what someone unlawfully took from you? Or at least want some retaliation?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    stay so they can be killed by western drone strikes?geez you americans really don't care about human life at all. it is the fault of the west funding global terrorism (America specifically)and destroying their homes . who wants to stay in a place that has been destroyed because of you supplying human rights abusers with arms and make civilian lives a living hell ?
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2016-04-13 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Then it will be no war you do not think the political leaders will start to fight themselves.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I guess you lack common sense about the basic things, ea, how the world works. If someone attacks my country I wouldn't pull my tail between my legs, I would take few of my guns and shoot the first foreign soldiers I see, especially If i had wife and kids....