Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Agreed, I don'd play aggro decks, so I basically cannot win vs anyfuck paladin. They lose maybe 2 of out 10 due to draw and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Playing a Mill deck in my opinion.

There is nothing more boring and frustrating to play against than Mill.
    I am somehow cursed to only ever face them on my slow decks.

Versus fast decks they're mincemeat, which is why you rarely see them in ranked.

Below legend anyway, I understand things are different at legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Its been more than a month since last time I saw a facehunter. They are an endangered species atm, hope you didnt kill the last few that still plays it
    I beat three in a row with my hobzoo deck last night. Pretty sure they all uninstalled Hearthstone after their losses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Face hunter. So uncreative.
    Many new players are forced to play it though. Might be why it's so common.

This thread seems to have changed from "scumbag tactics" to annoying decks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Because a lot of people do not know the difference; anything they don't like is automatically evil.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Charge. In any situation. Winning from your hand with 20+ damage (SR combo) is infuriating!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Charge. In any situation. Winning from your hand with 20+ damage (SR combo) is infuriating!
    Yeah. Pretty much Druids playing welfare cards to try and control board, then when they have 6 shit minions down, out comes SR to OTK you.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those using alot of legendaries. Annyoing.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Those using alot of legendaries. Annyoing.
    When you think about it, legendaries aren't even THAT good. I mean, they are, ofc, but you really don't need them to win a game. But I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Because a lot of people do not know the difference; anything they don't like is automatically evil.
    Because its often the same...lets say scumbag tactic = zero skill face

ok here we go with face hunter and face shaman...its just about how you interpret it

Anything with ice block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Because its often the same...
    If the game promotes it as a good and viable strategy then how is it being a scumbag for playing the game the way it is designed? News flash; it isn't. It's just you trying to monopolize what is and is not fun or allowed.

Deleted
    Gotta be fucking combo droods. I mean come on, I've been beaten by the same stupid shit (FON SR SR, enabled by Emperor or Innervate) so many times. They just win from empty board vs. 20+ health opponent that controls the board.

Loatheb only delays the doom for 1 turn
    Taunt doesn't work well. You can't have too many taunts in the deck and most of taunt minions suck (chances are that you spent those controlling the early game)

I even got FON-SR'ed in arena once. Exactly on turn 9 too.

Charge is the most anti-fun mechanic in this game, I thought this way since i started playing this game. It also limits design because they need to take those stupid charge OTK's into account

Deleted
    Using the current top meta deck in casual mode. I don't care if you're practising it, learn in ranked

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Gotta be fucking combo droods. I mean come on, I've been beaten by the same stupid shit (FON SR SR, enabled by Emperor or Innervate) so many times. They just win from empty board vs. 20+ health opponent that controls the board.

Loatheb only delays the doom for 1 turn
    Taunt doesn't work well. You can't have too many taunts in the deck and most of taunt minions suck (chances are that you spent those controlling the early game)

I even got FON-SR'ed in arena once. Exactly on turn 9 too.

Charge is the most anti-fun mechanic in this game, I thought this way since i started playing this game. It also limits design because they need to take those stupid charge OTK's into account
    Yeah, but if the game didn't have any good combo or face decks the game would mostly be dominated by the same 1-2 control classes. People think killing these two archtypes would diversify the game, it wouldn't really. Instead of people raging about taking a KC, SR/FoN, or Anyfin Can Happen to the face it would be replaced by rage of that 67th priest entombing one of your only late game minions. One rage would replace another.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-04-13 at 09:14 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concentrated power of tempo
    5% control
    50% face

and a 100% reason to remember the meta
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2016-04-13 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Combo Druid is the latest cheese, but it won't be the last.

Anyfin can happen is ludicrous and can easily be a OTK from zero board presence.

My gripes are more to do with the design of the game than with scumbag players. Blizz has worked in so much RNG and ridiculousness that the inability to play counters during the opponents turn usually means you get cheesed without being able to do anything about it.

It's why HS is fun casually but MtG is a much more satisfying game to play if you want to be the least bit serious.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Just because it's a deck stye, doesn't make it any less scumbag to do it.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Just because you don't like a deck doesn't make it a scumbag tactic. Building a deck and playing the cards is what the game is about.

A scumbag move is closing HS when you've lost instead of conceding. Just concede.

Conceding when you've lost is not a scumbag move. BMing because you have quests or need to feel good about yourself is a scumbag move.