Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    me no understand

But in just surprised at how the older more toxic drugs tend to be more effective v the newer classes
    probably cause they are more toxics, the more powerful the more side effects and the more effective and the more your body will be dependent on it. It's why weak stuff ever do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Chemtrails lol. Conspiracy theories not allowed.
    most of them are true.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    give me a break, what is it cause your dad raped you? deal with it. Stop trying to sound like you have a mental illness of some short, unless you have ptsd or some shit, dont act like you are diseased by some uncontrollable force that give you anxiety.
    Dr. Awesome right here, where'd you get your phD?

It doesn't matter, I'd like to schedule an appointment or 7 with you. I think you have a gift to cure the masses! Praise Renegade!

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Is it Atarax? If so. Don't use them. I've tried them twice, you're gone for two days.
    No the name of the product is Hydroxyzine. It's basically used for allergies, but they say it works (for some people) against the physical symptoms of a panic attack.

Or maybe it's just the Swedish equivalent to Atarax...? o.o

You no longer need its help because now you got pot? sound to me like you still need it.
    Sorry, i should have included the gym never made my anxiety go away completely. It helped me get it under control by putting me in a situation I was extremely uncomfortable in.
    I'm a thread killer.

Its funny....I tried some SSRI, and I honestly cant tell if I even take them. Can never relate to what anyone says about medication

Currently I use fluoxetine 20 MG (I think thats what USA calls prozac?)

I can feel sometimes slight changes with the med's I use when I go to bed trough.

All these stories.....baah
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    most of them are true.
    How's your tin foil hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Its funny....I tried some SSRI, and I honestly cant tell if I even take them. Can never relate to what anyone says about medication

Currently I use fluoxetine 20 MG (I think thats what USA calls prozac?)

I can feel sometimes slight changes with the med's I use when I go to bed trough.

All these stories.....baah

Maybe try the maximum dosage (80mg) and see if you still think those are just sugar pills.
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2016-04-13 at 05:18 PM.

Question whatever you take for granted.

I have general anxiety (yes, diagnosed by an actual doctor, not something I decided I had becasue I saw it on tumblr - yes, this has to be said) but its not severe enough that I MUST to take medication, so I've been able to get away with breathing exercises and distractions when I do get an occasional panic attack. having a dog helps a LOT as she tends to sense it when I'm not well and comforts me. weekly therapy has been helping as well. I'm slowly learning to work through my panic triggers to hopefully in a future stop panic attacks all together.

have considered medication but decided against it. I'm not severe enough to be unable to function without, so while it takes longer, I'd rather work on a permanent fix that will allow me to stay medication free. I do realize that this is not an option for everyone since at some point your brain quite literally becomes incapable of regulating its chemical reactions without external help.

edited to add, I have tried medication once. I can't even remember what it was right now, something that was supposed to be mild. its effects were... not positive. as in, I have experienced that "it get worse before it gets better" stage, but it never got to the part where it gets better. I understand that medications don't work the same way on every person, and that's why sometimes finding the right medication becomes a matter of trial and error, but having to go through months of "it gets worse" while finding a drug that works for me sounded a lot worse than working for months trying to figure out how to deal without drugs.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2016-04-13 at 05:23 PM.

I smoke weed and it takes care of it just fine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    Topic is in the title. I have severe Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I take Effexor and Klonopin(clonzapm) for it but I'm feeling as of late that my benzodiazapines is not working as well as it should and am thinking of switching to lorazepam(ativan). Does anyone else take medication for anxiety or have anxiety disorders in general that go untreated? Or un-diagnosed?
    I saw a therapist for a few years to help me out. For me personally, I think medication is the devil. I know this isn't the case for everyone. After about 2.5 years or so, I was fine. I still get one or two anxiety attacks a year (usually when I'm sleeping), but I've been fine for the last 5 or 6 years.

Amazing how many people in this thread are qualified mental help experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    I smoke weed and it takes care of it just fine
    Drugs are for the weak

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Just celestica
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's also always seemed strange to me that the government is totally OK with (prescribed) mind altering drugs like SSRIs, Lithium, etc. some of which seem linked to increased suicide rates, but drugs like LSD will get you thrown in prison.
    War is peace. People are often ignorant and not educated, so their leaders can manipulate the market. You can't patent LSD. One lab could supply the entire world. There is no profit to be made.

As you can't patent a mushroom, or a plant if you didn't engineer it. Some amazing substances are illegal, only to support the war machine.

Drugs are for the weak
    Quite the contrary, only educated and responsible people can handle them. Drugs are not for the weak.
    Last edited by mmoc1c1d6a1668; 2016-04-13 at 05:58 PM.

In general, anyone who isn't anxious isn't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I have never checked into the VA, and I've never gone to a civilian doctor about my problems. I really think I probably should at some point.
    It might be useful to see someone in order to create a medical history that can be used to check your own perceptions of progress. It's great that things are working out, but there may be rough patches and if you should seek treatment it'll help to know what is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    In general, anyone who isn't anxious isn't paying attention.

It might be useful to see someone in order to create a medical history that can be used to check your own perceptions of progress. It's great that things are working out, but there may be rough patches and if you should seek treatment it'll help to know what is possible.
    You can pay attention without edging all day long.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Maybe try the maximum dosage (80mg) and see if you still think those are just sugar pills.
    Thats what I always tough, but I was once up to 60 MG on another thing, and 40 MG on this current stuff. I think I can honestly never say I feelt any different on SSRI...or maybe I am different, I just dont notice it.

I do try to link tension-headace, and similar things to medication trough....Im not a fan of taking it overall. Shit cost to much money anyway,...but yea Im dirt cheap so paying medicine sucks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I have generalized anxiety disorder as well as major depressive disorder that has run in my family for at least 3 generations. I was taking 120mg of Zoloft for a few years but recently I've decided to cut back since I started undergoing CBT and has been helping me a lot in dealing with the anxiety. Depression not so much but then that's what the Zoloft really helps at the end of the day. I'll probably be on some type of medication for the depression my entire life I figure.

If someone has problems in their life they are no alpha male.
    Fuck that noise. If you aren't playing whack-a-mole with problems, you haven't even attempted being the "alpha male."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Most people suffer from anxiety at times.

There's no shame in talking to a therapist about it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this thread turned into a real shitfest real quick. I'm glad I didn't stick around for it.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies