Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Talking about people complaining about everything, i've seen someone say he's mad at blizzard because there's going to be an actual day/night cycle.
    hahahaha please quote this!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You're a bit late with the posting of the manchild Buzzfeed of youtube spouting wrong info.
    This is when I stop to wonder who calls someone else a "manchild" for being passionate about the game. And the info was not wrong. Are there missions in Legion? Yes there are. His point is that he doesn't want any of it, in any shape or form. That's his point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    This is when I stop to wonder who calls someone else a "manchild" for being passionate about the game. And the info was not wrong. Are there missions in Legion? Yes there are. His point is that he doesn't want any of it, in any shape or form. That's his point.
    There's passionate and there's ranting about information that isn't even true. And even after people point out the posts showing he's wrong, he doubles down and throws an even bigger bitchfit.

There's passionate and there's ranting about information that isn't even true. And even after people point out the posts showing he's wrong, he doubles down and throws an even bigger bitchfit.
    Please enlighten me then. Because I've just got my second artifact on the Alpha and a large portion of it was a Garrison mission.

Is this your arguing style? Repeating something till the other one won't answer? What is he wrong about? Are there no missions in Legion? Yes there are. What is his point? that he doesn't want any of them. Getting this is not rocket science, come on.

Also I love how he even warns people that he will be passionate and "fruity" language will be involved, but people like you watch it regardless, then bitch about him being passionate/ranting and call him manchild.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-13 at 11:39 PM.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    Please enlighten me then. Because I've just got my second artifact on the Alpha and a large portion of it was a Garrison mission.
    - Start Mission
    - Do other things
    - Finish mission, receive item that starts up artifact quest
    - Do artifact questline

I have trouble understanding what you mean by "large portion."
    Though for the record, I feel that the success rate should be fixed at 100% and/or the mission time be instant.

And I'm not sure whose video was posted, but I have a feeling it's about the order hall talents being gated by the mission table.

Its an EXTRA thing to do, whereas in WoD the Garrison was the ONLY thing to do.

I fully agree with Ion, I liked missions in WoD, I did not like the Garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    - Start Mission
    - Do other things
    - Do artifact questline

Though for the record, I feel that the success rate should be fixed at 100% and/or the mission time be instant.

And I'm not sure whose video was posted, but I have a feeling it's about the order hall talents being gated by the mission table.
    See, I don't understand how two people could contradict each other so incredibly. Someone is lying. This is my issue with players and their "feedback." Someone is lying and/or exaggerating so much, its causing issues with other players and the devs. The devs are rolling their eyes at one of these people...

I was wrong to call it a large portion, I'm just frustrated and can't believe how similar these Class Hall Missions are to the WoD Garrison missions.

It's lazy and couldn't be much more of a copy/paste if it tried. Even if it is an 'extra' thing to do. NO, we deserve engaging content.

Deleted
    Is this your arguing style? Repeating something till the other one won't answer? What is he wrong about? Are there no missions in Legion? Yes there are. What is his point? that he doesn't want any of them. Getting this is not rocket science, come on.
    Who are you talking about ? So let my get this right someone got triggerd with the order hall mission table because it looks abit like the follower one in wod but has a different function in legion ? then desides to make a video projecting his hate for wod missions onto the new order hall mission table am i right ?

Hey, man, cool ashbringer, where did you get it?
    - I got it from an interface from a mission that I couldn't fail/was instant.

Wowpedia:
    How to acquire the Ashbringer:
    Players have been trying to find this extremely powerful weapon for 11 years, rumors said once, that you could fish it up. But no, some people figured out, that if you click on a mission table and drag some random units into the 3 slots, the migty ashbringer will magically appear in your bags.

Such lore. Much deepness. Many wows.

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    Who are you talking about ? So let my get this right someone got triggerd with the order hall mission table because it looks abit like the follower one in wod but has a different function in legion ? then desides to make a video projecting his hate for wod missions onto the new order hall mission table am i right ?
    What is the mission table in WoD. You open a UI, where you see empty slots. You drag your units that you've collected and trained/geared, and put them into the empty slots, then you push a button. After some time, they get back to you with different kind of rewards.

Legion: You open a UI, where you see empty slots. You drag your units that you've collected and geared, and put them into the empty slots, then you push a button. After some time, they get back to you with different kind of rewards.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-13 at 11:56 PM.

I was wrong to call it a large portion, I'm just frustrated and can't believe how similar these Class Hall Missions are to the WoD Garrison missions.

It's lazy and couldn't be much more of a copy/paste if it tried. Even if it is an 'extra' thing to do. NO, we deserve engaging content.
    If its not necessary, then doesn't that dress a large number of complaints from this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Wowpedia:
    Players have been trying to find this extremely powerful weapon for 11 years, rumors said once, that you could fish it up. But no, some people figured out, that if you click on a mission table and drag some random units into the 3 slots, the migty ashbringer will magically appear in your bags.

To be fair, people complained when stuff was hard to get...... /shrug

10+ Year Old Account

Here's what doesn't copy/paste from wod to legion that I've observed:

Follower levels (and missions that award follower experience)
    Missions that directly provide rewards
    An end-to-end experience that strengthens your character

Deleted

Its just gating lore content just like what dailys did for island of thunder. I for one rather do some mini game to take part in the lore than repeat dailys for weeks to get to it. But then you might say why cant they just give use the lore content but if they did that then what would keep you interested over time and remain subbed. The fact is they need some way to limit content intake so you remain subbed as they cant produce it as fast as we consume it. Plus for people who can only log in twice aweek this is the best option to keep them up to date with the class hall lore.

10+ Year Old Account

Wowpedia:

Uh, it doesn't work like that. Here's my full quote:

- Start Mission
    - Do other things
    - Do artifact questline (as if it was the weapon you chose when starting)

you mean where you do a mission and it gives you a quest to do that weapons questline? k, not really "large portion"

Wowpedia:

wow such falseness
    Last edited by Captnrex; 2016-04-14 at 12:01 AM.

Uh, it doesn't work like that. Here's my full quote:
    i saw what you wrote, but as someone who actually likes the lore in the game, this mission part "ruins" it for me (same as the I am the champion thing). Maybe I'm crazy but I don't want to read about the ashbringer like this in a lore book or wowpedia, or from nobbel Guess too late anyways.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by caboosefanatic View Post
    wow such falseness
    Yeah, noticing the exaggeration and half-seriousness was hard with the quote, the wowpedia example and the doge meme. Maybe I should have attached a twitch emote too.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-14 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted

Wowpedia:

What is the mission table in WoD. You open a UI, where you see empty slots. You drag your units that you've collected and trained/geared, and put them into the empty slots, then you push a button. After some time, they get back to you with different kind of rewards.

Legion: You open a UI, where you see empty slots. You drag your units that you've collected and geared, and put them into the empty slots, then you push a button. After some time, they get back to you with different kind of rewards.
    you dont really collect as there are a fixed 6 champions and you dont gear them and the rewards are basically unlocking lore content for your class but sure your right about the dragging and dropping part

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Lei;39801448]i saw what you wrote, but as someone who actually likes the lore in the game, this mission part "ruins" it for me (same as the I am the champion thing). Maybe I'm crazy but I don't want to read about the ashbringer like this in a lore book or wowpedia, or from nobbel Guess too late anyways.[/QUOT

Im confused your saying you dont like reading lore but say the mission table that unlocks lore senarios ruins it for you :/ so basically there is no correct answer for you lol

Once again, here we go.

It doesn't matter what Blizzard says.
    Thats exactly right because we know it to be true that we cannot take blizzard at their word on the plans. After all, you pretty much said it yourself so why would anyone believe them this go around?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    "Order Hall missions are probably more like 3% of Legion."

That's the important part here, but the little word "probably" bugs me.
    The part about it not being "content" was a problem for me among other things.

It's not really content but lets get a vastly negative experience of garrisons from what might be the worst expansion ever and get in game for 3% content amount?

It's mind boggling how they pushed that through.

you dont really collect as there are a fixed 6 champions and you dont gear them and the rewards are basically unlocking lore content for your class but sure your right about the dragging and dropping part
    Ahem, there ARE follower gear/equipment datamined. Equipment like for the ships: 10% faster missions, gas mask, and... something else. And normal follower gear +3 ilevel type.
    Collect = acquire, get hands on, talk to an npc with an exclamation mark to get them into our ranks. Can't believe you nitpicked the word "collect".

Im confused your saying you dont like reading lore but say the mission table that unlocks lore senarios ruins it for you :/ so basically there is no correct answer for you lol
    I said I LIKE the lore Oo I don't want to read a lore book writing about ashbringer that players in an expansion were able to missiontable, basically. Mind you: that is why I have no problems with the made-up weapons like hunter weapons or the ele shammy/resto shammy weapons.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-14 at 12:32 AM.