Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cool that the Voidlord was done too. Now we just need the Shivarra, Fel Imps and Observer?

Not counting the Terrorguard and Abyssal, that is.

New beholder looks sweet. The voidwalker/lord reminded me of some sort of Hots npc, not bad

That render looks much better than the first screenshot, I'll put it in the OP.

A buddy of mine said he saw the new voidwalker take off his shirt in the shower. He said the new voidwalker had an 8-pack. That he was shredded.

Deleted
    Looks nice, the beholder is cool too.

I'm actually happy with the beholder now.
    Still want a glyph for inquisitor though
    My name is what makes me so manly.

I'm surprisingly ok with having a Beholder now. Which with the old model, I never thought I'd see myself type.

Voidwalker and Voidlord have been hanging out with Rich Piana.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    I'm surprisingly ok with having a Beholder now. Which with the old model, I never thought I'd see myself type.
    Beholder looks much better now. I can imagine the lore behind it being that it's an evolved version of the Observer similar to Fel Lords and Felguards.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like the darker coloring of the Voidlord's armor. The live version has just a bit too much red in it.

If only the voidwalker/lord said "do you even lift, bro?" when summoned...

I like it a lot, but somehow I can't stop seeing his face like a turtle that's been doomed.

About the beholder... I can't deny it looks amazing. I just never liked that kind of demon.

15+ Year Old Account
    The beholder looks pretty radical. I was iffy on them using the Durumu model, but this one is excellent. It... kind of makes me wish they had a baseline Observer summon that could be updated to a Beholder, seperate from the Felhunter. Still would like a Glyph of the Inquisitor, though.

The new voidwalker models is excellent and was probably based on the card artwork by Alex Horley:

The new demons are awesome. I am going to weep when I see one of these great updated voidwalkers, next to my vanilla WoW Frost Mage Water Elemental, though...

For someone that is not tracking that much on Legion, do we still have access to greater demons like Voidlord anyway? I thought that talent is gone and supremacy just summons Doomguard and Infernal now?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    For someone that is not tracking that much on Legion, do we still have access to greater demons like Voidlord anyway? I thought that talent is gone and supremacy just summons Doomguard and Infernal now?
    They made it a glyph for each demon.

The Voidwalker model looks SOOO much better now. This might also mean we'll see classic fire/shadow/water/etc elementals get an update now that they have something to go off of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    They made it a glyph for each demon.
    Oh thanks. That is actually pretty cool.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new Void Lord looks less spooky and more outright menacing. I like it.

as awesome as it is, i still feel weird about void walkers being a warlock summon.

they're not demons, we know all about that now.

Observer lost its butt