Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Genuine question, How does one go from above picture to the below picture? Blacks perform on par with white students until they hit high school, where the performance collapses. Is it puberty? If so, can we use testosterone agonist to fix this issue? Everything goes right until the high school even for poor ghetto kids, until they high school.
    First part isn't exactly true; http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard...es/2009455.pdf - page 6 and onwards. There's quite a large gap.

On the highschool part, it's probably a combination of:
    - Media/liberal education pushing blacks in a victim postion, painting whites/white society as evil
    - Typical popular Worldstar culture
    - Upbringing in a fatherless family
    - Some genetical factors
    Last edited by mmocc260283a87; 2016-04-14 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    In this case I'm still going to stand by my post however. A fucking NECK tattoo at 16...
    The Neck tattoo says RMG, which more than likely is the initals for the latin words, Robtantius mommyitus Greatani, which translate roughly to" I love my mother very much and I hope to make her very proud as I work my way through Harvard"

The gun was purely for fighting off rodents and roaches. They lived in very poor conditions, I think we can all understand the need for extreme measures to control pest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    There don't need to be. The real facts are as the evidence proves, not how random passerby #50 says there was something different going on. When you're part of the community that is so anti cop, there aren't going to be any witnesses that attest that what the cops say was right. You're going to have a bunch of others lying to try and make it like, "he didn't do nuffin" and those that, even if they did saw it and it corroborated what the cops said, won't come forward because in that culture, doing so makes you an immediate target for attack as a race traitor.
    Body cams. Let's remove as much as possible the uncertainty as to what happens in these cases. The dirty cops will be caught out as will the acts of folks that cause cops to shoot.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    The Neck tattoo says RMG, which more than likely is the initals for the latin words, Robtantius mommyitus Greatani, which translate roughly to" I love my mother very much and I hope to make her very proud as I work my way through Harvard"

The gun was purely for fighting off rodents and roaches. They lived in very poor conditions, I think we can all understand the need for extreme measures to control pest.
    lol... thanks I needed that

chi-town got some pretty sketchy cops, but when you run and point a gun at one, it's doesn't shock me when the little punk is dead. siding with the po-po on this one. that's if the 5-0 aint lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Body cams. Let's remove as much as possible the uncertainty as to what happens in these cases. The dirty cops will be caught out as will the acts of folks that cause cops to shoot.
    Give it time, then they will claim its been photochopped with some adobe after effects sprinkled in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Give it time, then they will claim its been photochopped with some adobe after effects sprinkled in.
    Perhaps. Doesn't change the need for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post

Lel, sounds spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Before I went to that link I thought "he's certainly black". I think I'm a racist
    thought the same, is it still racist if the 16 year is a stereotypical gang member with selfies of himself with a gun?

or is it just being fucking logical and the most obvious answer was correct?

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    How many "kids" were killed in Chicago today?
    Black people only have value to other black people when they are killed by police or a white person. You get shirts made, signs made, protests, rallies, and Al Sharpton shows up. Hell, Michael Brown got a remembrance plaque in a park.

Now if you get killed by another black person and you are black, you don't get shit. You have no value to the black grievance industry. You have no value to #blacklivesmatter.

Honestly it seems people will protest about anything these days. From the source, granted it's fox news, it seems pretty clear cut. I highly doubt that cops planted a gun or anything nefarious like that. I honestly don't understand what the issue is. The kid had a gun on him, that makes him a threat and the second it was pointed any where towards a cop they made the right choice. It seems society today will blame anything on racism, it makes me sick tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    the news is doing its thing again
    the news couldn't get an account on mmo-c it would be banned for making bait threads, what's next show him as a newborn baby or his first birthday or his first time riding a bike? such bait .....

I usually get my Chicago homicide totals at www.heyjackass.com the weekends even have timelines of all shootings. 166 homicides so far this year only 9 death investigations.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-14 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Honestly it seems people will protest about anything these days. From the source, granted it's fox news, it seems pretty clear cut. I highly doubt that cops planted a gun or anything nefarious like that. I honestly don't understand what the issue is. The kid had a gun on him, that makes him a threat and the second it was pointed any where towards a cop they made the right choice. It seems society today will blame anything on racism, it makes me sick tbh.
    white people got away with racism for 100's of years, now it's black people's turn to be racist and blame the white guy for everything, cmon now it's only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    white people got away with racism for 100's of years, now it's black people's turn to be racist and blame the white guy for everything, cmon now it's only fair.
    Three rights make a left, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I usually get my Chicago homicide totals at www.heyjackass.com the weekends even have timelines of all shootings. 166 homicides so far this year only 9 death investigations.
    lmao thats a real site, amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Exactly, Chicago doesn't exactly have a good record on reporting the facts. I would want to see video before believe want the Police Report says. I don't give cops are always right and their word shouldn't supersede civilians.
    I agree. Until all the facts are revealed I'm on the fence. However considering the kids background and his gang association, i'm more inclined to believe he did.

Here's the real question, why don't cops just wear a gopro or something for situations exactly like this? Kinda hard to refute a video from a gopro.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Until all the facts are revealed I'm on the fence. However considering the kids background and his gang association, i'm more inclined to believe he did.

Here's the real question, why don't cops just wear a gopro or something for situations exactly like this? Kinda hard to refute a video from a gopro.
    Cause they don't all have cams yet and when they do some cops like to "disable" them. But regardless all cops should have body cams period.

Well if they "disable" them, they should be suspended or something. Like i get shit happens, like you fall on it or something, but if there's a reason a cop would do it, that's shady as fuck. Cops should wear them so they don't have to deal with these exact situations >>

GoPros grow on trees!

So the taxpayer has to pay even more, just because there is an irrational cultural element in their community where they believe every violent criminal didn't do anything, that they are a good person, who was just trying to get his life together, and it is the police officers fault?