Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, don't know how to defend myself against "gutfeel"

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Danner: 5- Xanjori(793)/ Dupti(798)/ Uggor(800)/ Dendrek(810)/ Arialla(821)
    Dupti: 1- Danner(794)
    Uggor: 1- Largey(827)

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm finally getting off my lazy ass and updating my vote records like I should have done yesterday, does anyone care to inform why precisely Danner is so suspicious? I recall somebody saying they thought he may have used the RP as a cover to avoid having to say anything of actual meaning that may give him away at some point, and I think people didn't like him disappearing for awhile, but is there anything in particular beyond that? Is it him opening the day with an eager vote against dupti? Something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Solid as in they have said something that pique your interest and can be seen as saying/doing something
    Yes. Three of them is because of character reads, the last one you can call a solid gutfeel.

- - - Updated - - -

But Dupti and Dendrek is both on Danner atm. While Danner is on Dupti. Which confuses me and my reads, so I'm trying to figure out exactly where I stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed the sexual undertone in my last post. Not intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, re-read this day. Some seem to think dupti somehow has something on him (or are being swayed by his confidence), and I think some feel that his play isn't "town Danner" play, so basically character reads in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Yes. Three of them is because of character reads, the last one you can call a solid gutfeel.
    The nice thing about character reads is that they are actually based on things that player has done (or not done) which is counter to their expected behavior. In other words, you are more than capable of putting substance behind your character reads claim.

Also, I'm only on Danner because he keeps on flashing me that sexy, sexy scum vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Also, I'm only on Danner because he keeps on flashing me that sexy, sexy scum vibe.
    Stupid sexy Danner...

I am not going to place a vote on Danner right now. Especially not when a couple of them are placed due to Dupti's cryptic vote but without an explanation. If Dupti has something on him and Danner is scum I imagine Uggor is too for his fast and unquestioning jump on the train though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    While I'm finally getting off my lazy ass and updating my vote records like I should have done yesterday, does anyone care to inform why precisely Danner is so suspicious? I recall somebody saying they thought he may have used the RP as a cover to avoid having to say anything of actual meaning that may give him away at some point, and I think people didn't like him disappearing for awhile, but is there anything in particular beyond that? Is it him opening the day with an eager vote against dupti? Something else?
    Honestly Danner has just felt off to me all game... of course I could just be hopeful since I am town His quick jump on dupti because of a possible Tacker result on him from Strikered is concerning. Trackers are only really useful when there's some sort of corroborating evidence, and no one has come forth with any which makes the whole voting on dupti thing feel less like a sure thing than it might otherwise be :/ There there was the whole Danner asking if he should just claim and disappearing thing...

And then it also really bothers me dupti seems to have disappeared as well. I'm guessing he doesn't actually have anything on Danner and he was just blustering otherwise I'd hope he would out with it. If he was a TPR this is the sort of situation you'd think he'd be forthcoming with info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Honestly Danner has just felt off to me all game... of course I could just be hopeful since I am town His quick jump on dupti because of a possible Tacker result on him from Strikered is concerning. Trackers are only really useful when there's some sort of corroborating evidence, and no one has come forth with any which makes the whole voting on dupti thing feel less like a sure thing than it might otherwise be :/ There there was the whole Danner asking if he should just claim and disappearing thing...

And then it also really bothers me dupti seems to have disappeared as well. I'm guessing he doesn't actually have anything on Danner and he was just blustering otherwise I'd hope he would out with it. If he was a TPR this is the sort of situation you'd think he'd be forthcoming with info.
    Fair enough. I haven't gotten a big scum vibe from Danner this game, but I am by no means confident enough to say he isn't scum. Danner disappearing is certainly annoying for him to do after he implies he's going to claim, but as you said, it's not like dupti has at all elaborated on his vague claim that Danner must be lynched (or whatever it was that he said exactly).

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I mean, if Dupti is a TPR I would not be against waiting with the info like that. It would be very informative to make such an accusation and see what unfolded before backing it up. See who jumped on to help. See who stayed silent and waited. See who spoke against. I'd imagine a lot would be trying to wait it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming wall of text

Arialla
    1- No vote on record
    2- dupti
    3- Kel (2)
    Thoughts- Claims mason with confirmed mason Listo (who confirmed they were together while alive). Not a lot of activity, but the solid claim does wonders for ridding suspicion. Trust.

Arlee
    1- Crackleslap (1, joke), Catta (1), Crackleslap (4/13)
    2- SatsuBL (3)
    3- Robozerim (1), SatsuBL (7/10)
    Thoughts- Got a little flack for voting, unvoting and then revoting Crackleslap. Wasn't in favour of lynching either Satsu or Kel (though not opposed if I recall, either) and pushed for an alternative. Uncertain.

Catta
    1- Celtic209 (4)
    2- No vote on record.
    3- Kel (6)
    Thoughts- I still don't remember much from Catta so far this game, even after skimming over all his posts (which aren't that many) I still don't see much that is noteworthy, and I'm getting at a point where not remembering anything does concern me. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Celtic209
    1- Danner (5), Crackleslap (13/13)
    2- JynxieJ (2/8)
    3- Kel (3), SatsuBL (10/10)
    Thoughts- If Crackle lied about not being in contact with his allies, then he is in doomed ally busing range. Satsu flipped town, so being involved with alternate town wagons deflecting off him isn't that meaningful. I'm bumping up a trust level, away from questionable areas. Uncertain.

Danner
    1- Celtic209 (1)
    2- SatsuBL (4)
    3- SatsuBL (6/10)
    Thoughts- Did some RP stuff, then disappeared for awhile due to work reasons. A lot of people are finding him suspicious today, with dupti seeming to be really confident that Danner will die. I'm not really clear on why he seems so suspicious, to be honest. Uncertain.

Dendrek
    1- Celtic209 (4), Crackleslap (7/13)
    2- SatsuBL (1)
    3- Danner (1)
    Thoughts- Was one of the ones who grilled Satsu for the the CC fiasco on day 2. Avoided the Satsu/Kel trains entirely on day 3. Should that be town points for avoiding two townie trains, or scum points for wasting a vote? My gut at this point still says I trust him. Uncertain leaning trust.

dupti
    1- Crackleslap (11/13)
    2- JynxieJ (1), Listo95 (1)
    3- Valyrian (1), Kel (10)
    Thoughts- Late vote on Crackle could potentially be late doomed ally busing if Crackle lied about not being in contact, but it's pretty weak reasoning for anything. The now dead tracker tunnelled him with his votes, but that includes day 1 when he couldn't have had any results yet, and given that Strikered had been more or less outed as a TPR due to an early post, it'd be odd for him not to claim if he had something on dupti. He seems very confident that Danner is getting lynched and that he won't be, but has not come out with why on either front. Uncertain.

Graeham
    1- Danner (2)
    2- JynxieJ (2/8)
    3- Kel (4), SatsuBL (8/10)
    Thoughts- I don't remember a lot from him either, and as before that's somewhat concerning. What I do remember is him saying he doesn't have any reads when pressed on it. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Kryllian
    1- Crackleslap (6/13)
    2- SatsuBL (6)
    3- Kel (8)
    Thoughts- If Crackle lied, then that's a decent spot to be on his train. Previous gutfeel saying trust is gone. I see that he's posting, but I'm not sure I see anything of substance. Uncertain leaning questionable.

KurenaiXII
    1- Celtic209 (3)
    2- No vote on record.
    3- SatsuBL (5/10)
    Thoughts- I don't remember anything about KurenaiXIII this game except him responding to Satsu in the whole CC thing, and looking through his post history doesn't give me much in the way of memorable stuff,either. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Largehorn
    1- dupti (1)
    2- Listo95 (5)
    3- Kel (7)
    Thoughts- Was re-examined by me yesterday (as done in post 681), saw his defense of Crackle and some other things he did a little suspicious. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Monkz
    1- Celtic209 (2), Crackleslap (4), Valyrian (1), Crackleslap (8/13)
    2- Strikered (2), Listo95 (3)
    3- Kel (1)
    Thoughts- Suggested leaving Crackle to a vigi. One of the more active voters so far. Was big on defending Satsu multiple days, and turned out right (though not right about alternative lynches). Uncertain leaning questionable.

Reticence
    1- dupti (3)
    2- Listo95 (2), unvote
    3- Kel (9)
    Thoughts- I still get a slight trust for him from my gut. Uncertain leaning trust.

Robozerim
    1- Virothe (1), dupti (5), Danner (5)
    2- JynxieJ (3/8)
    3- SatsuBL (3), Kel (9), SatsuBL (9/10)
    Thoughts- Didn't vote against Crackle, if he was lying then that makes me look bad. flip flopped on Satsu vs Kel on day 3, though both turned out to be town. The only person to vote against Virothe, but seeing as it was a day 1 joke vote in retaliation to another joke vote, it's pretty meaningless. Still the most trustworthy person you'll ever meet. Complete trust.

Senna1251
    1- dupti (2), Celtic209 (5)
    2- Arlee (2)
    3- SatsuBL (4/10)
    Thoughts- I get a sense that I should trust her from her posts, though it's far from a sure thing. Uncertain leaning trust.

Uggorthaholy
    1- Crackleslap (3/13)
    2- JynxieJ (6/8)
    3- SatsuBL (1/10)
    Thoughts- Voted Crackle on day 1 early and because of a grudge over last game. If Crackle was lying, his vote is a decent spot to be in for trust. Took a hard stance against Satsu on day 3. Gut feel says not to trust him. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Valyrian
    1- Danner (3)
    2- No vote on record
    3- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Not a lot of posts here, no votes on days 2 or 3. The thing I remember most about Val this game isn't even from Val, it's somebody else suggesting Val as an alternative person to vote for that nobody would argue with. Not liking the lack of votes. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Xanjori
    1- Catta (1), Crackleslap (4/13)
    2- Arlee (1), SatsuBL (9)
    3- Kel (5)
    Thoughts- His vote on Crackle is in a good spot if he was lying. Fought with Monkz for awhile, some have suggested it was a staged fight between scum allies. Uncertain.

I feel like I wasn't nearly so trusting this time around. I've seen what people have said about Danner, and I'm not convinced enough that I should be voting him at this point. The only other alternative that has been put forth so far is Uggor with a single vote, but fortunately, he's on the suspicious end of my trust spectrum.

vote: Uggorthaholy

@Senna: thoughts on Graeham?

@dupti: Robo's last analysis had you trusting him. Still feel that way?

7+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence I started briefly before that Graeham feels off, and I still feel that way. He has been very laid back and passive this game, which is a highly different Graeham than what I'm used to. He voted early on days 1 and 2, then he pretty much sat back. It feels like he's trying to stay out of the limelight, and his contributions are lower at this point than what I would expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to bed now, but I feel that Dupti and Uggor are more scummy than Danner after reviewing the posts today. I don't think we should lynch Danner.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Well Celtic beat me to the Virothe analysis of activity but I came to the same conclusion in the end. I'm not finding anything that points me to why he was NK'd from his posts.

I am surprised that Arialla wasn't NK'd (nothing personal :-) ). When she and Listo came out as Masons I expected them to both be gone back to back especially with Listo's flip of Mason. The fact that she wasn't NK'd makes me wonder if we don't have a Bus Driver who can redirect night actions. That would make sense then if the scum targeted Aria but got redirected to Virothe (and if Virothe was the killer that night it would make it even more hilarious!).
    Arialla is now a known quantity--and essentially a VT at this point. Moreover, he is not known as an especially fervent scum hunter--in other words, he's safe for scum to leave as the last townie on their priority list. They won't waste a kill on Arialla while there are other potential TPRs to find. Being exposed as a Mason is not nearly as threatening to scum as being exposed as Cop, Doctor, Jailkeeper, etc. would be--those are immediate-kill roles.

I went back and have read people's reasons for voting Danner but I don't feel entirely convinced. Of course, it might jus be my bias against voting with Dupti when he says things like 'Danner must die' and 'guarantee'.

@dupti123 you said you could guarantee that Strikered didn't have a 'guilty' on you. Given that Strikered was a tracker, did you mean to say that he couldn't have seen you going to visit someone?

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Vote: Kel

I think there are scum on Satsu's train.
    @Robozerim: You missed this by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Robozerim: You missed this by the way.
    Of course I did. /sigh

I'll see if I can fix that in my notes.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny...I missed that vote against Kel, but I had made another mistake of adding an extra vote onto Kel anyway, so I still had the right number of votes on him.

Not liking the lack of activity and votes from a lot of players. Give reads. Argue with people. Pretend that winning this game matters to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not liking the lack of activity and votes from a lot of players. Give reads. Argue with people. Pretend that winning this game matters to you.
    Your mother was a toaster strudel! Anything you say is completely wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself and you should be lynched because toaster strudels are the scum of the strudel world!

...Am I doing it right?

I don't think I'm doing it right.

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted Satsu over Kel with good reasoning. It shouldn't make me look scummy. I was using a lynch that would give a larger amount of potential information.

Unfortunately, Satsu flipped town, and it didn't give us much of diddly poo, because then kel was NKd and flipped town this morning.

That's my defense of Satsu.

My Day 1 I was very clear on.

Danner, I agree, does not look like town Danner. I agree with pressuring Danner, hence my vote on Danner.

There, I defended myself.

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Danner: 5- Xanjori(793)/ Dupti(798)/ Uggor(800)/ Dendrek(810)/ Arialla(821)
    Uggor: 2- Largey(827)/ Robo(851)
    Dupti: 1- Danner(794)

(last vote count for awhile driving up to Liverpool 3-4 hours drive)