Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the success of this game and the rumors of Sony hinting at wanting to do a new Crash game coincide.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Holy shot I had to go to five stores to finally find a copy and it was the last copy there. Didn't realize it wild either be completely under ordered or such a popular game to buy given DS3 came out same day.
    It looks to be out performing sony's expectations much like Until Dawn did. It's selling out in a lot of stores which is a good sign for the game.

Yea, I couldnt believe how many stores I had to go to. Only played it for about 45 minutes. It's a blast. Complete steal at $40.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Hopefully the success of this game and the rumors of Sony hinting at wanting to do a new Crash game coincide.
    Sony doesn't own the rights to crash bandicoot though. Activision does, so Crash would have to be multiplatform unless Sony can convince Activision to make it exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Sony doesn't own the rights to crash bandicoot though. Activision does, so Crash would have to be multiplatform unless Sony can convince Activision to make it exclusive.
    Well if Sony pays for the game to be made or a significant portion you have maybe a pipe dream of a PC version and a no chance in hell of it ever being on an Xbox or Nintendo platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing DS3 but I'm getting this for my birthday on the 19th. Gonna platinum is for sure. I feel like Ratchet and Clank never got the respect it deserves. Such a unique and innovative series. I'd put it up against 3D Mario or Legend of Zelda any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that I'd be mad if they remade all the games, at least the main ones.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Just finished 100% the world where you get the jetpack

god did that take forever, the world is pretty big and with 100 brains to collect....

Also does anyone know if the pixilator does any added effects or is it just straight up shot gun and the pixel enemies are just for visual effects? Do they reduce the damage they give out or anything?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Beat the game, now to challenge mode!

What's everyone's favorite weapon? Mines the drum. Just AoE devastation everywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the game after beating DS3. It was sold out in every store in my city so I had to go to a Gamestop 30 minutes away. Oddly enough, it makes me happy. I love Ratchet and Clank so I'm happy to see it doing so well even after all these years.

10/10 best game

going to take my nephews today to go see the movie.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Beat the game, now to challenge mode!

What's everyone's favorite weapon? Mines the drum. Just AoE devastation everywhere
    Probably =the glove of doom

Had good memorys for that thing in previous ratchet and clank games and its just so much fun to use

As someone who has never played one of these games I have to admit that the trailer sparked zero interest in me to actually play this one or any other of the series.

Edit: Oh this was another necro... /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    As someone who has never played one of these games I have to admit that the trailer sparked zero interest in me to actually play this one or any other of the series.

Up Your Arsenal has the second highest User Rating for PS2 games on Metacritic. Considering the vast library the PS2 has, if that doesn't spark your interest then I dunno what will.

Ratchet and Clank has been and is one of the finest of the 3D platformer genre.

necro? the game just came out a short while ago and the movie that the game is based out of came out yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Up Your Arsenal has the second highest User Rating for PS2 games on Metacritic. Considering the vast library the PS2 has, if that doesn't spark your interest then I dunno what will.

Ratchet and Clank has been and is one of the finest of the 3D platformer genre.
    i would consider rachet and clank the best 3d platformer and one of the best video game series of all time
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    necro? the game just came out a short while ago and the movie that the game is based out of came out yesterday
    The OP I was commenting on was made 8 months ago, the post 3 before mine was from 2 weeks ago.

The OP I was commenting on was made 8 months ago, the post 3 before mine was from 2 weeks ago.
    again, how is it a necro when the game just came out this month and the movie its based off of came out yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

NA April 12, 2016[1]
    PAL April 20, 2016[2]
    UK April 22, 2016[2]

very necro, much old.

learn what a necro is man

R&C was the top SKU in north america for april.

If you combine both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Dark Souls 3 it was the top seller, but it sold more copies then DS3 did on PS4 or Xbox One individually.

Beast, Sony likely funding a lot more platformers now...

ive been saying it for a long time but 3d platformers have been due a revival. there an underserved genre that carries alot of love and nostalgia for gamers and has been practically dead outside nintendo.

oversaturation and shitty imitations killed the genre but all those kids who played mario 64, banjo, ratchet and clank. theyre all grown up now.

also why were seeing so many 90s media revivals/reboots. 90's and early 2000 kids are in the prime nostalgia milking period just like 80's kids were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naughty Dog needs to bring back Crash and Jak and Daxter. Sucker Punch needs to let Sanzaru make another Sly Cooper game. Although the movie is still on the horizon so hopefully that will create a Ratchet and Clank situation where a game comes out alongside it.

can you imagine a classic crash game without the shit controls it had back then?

so good