10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    New void walker models look sweet

I didn't even think they would update those
    Pretty much every demon has been updated now
    New Voidwalker model looks great, but I am going to use the Felguard.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20 = Someone made a good Voidwalker model for Warcraft III and I am gonna use it

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100417213312 = Older model for Voidwalker and Live, before they add Legion too the game.

Voidwalker lifts bro.

10+ Year Old Account

Will we ever see some Krakens on the Broken Isles?
    Would be nice if Queen Azshara sent them with her Naga Army.

Anyone else feel like Legion has a ridiculous amount of content and flare (idk it just screams FLASHY) compared to warlords. I am happy they are making a good expac but WoD just seems pitiful compared to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Anyone else feel like Legion has a ridiculous amount of content and flare (idk it just screams FLASHY) compared to warlords. I am happy they are making a good expac but WoD just seems pitiful compared to it.
    Warlords had a strong start, even with the things that were cut.

It's just then nothing happened to follow up.

I want to see good follow through on the content before I herald how much better things are now. I'm optimistic, but wary.

my experience with it so far seems to place it well above WoD

there's a lot left to see tho

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Azsuna took a couple months after Val'sharah was released. Suramar will probably be out in that time or less.
    Azsuna came out after raid-testing started. Suramar will probably be playable in about a week. They don't design the content in the same order players progress through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand why Suramar is a max level only zone. I could see it being 108-110 only, but how does having a max level only zone fit in a world with World quests?

She's never shown to have any under her command. In fact she imprisoned the one off of the shores of the Borean Tundra and the Kvaldir attempted to awaken it and use it against the naga in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    When are we going to start complaining about the fact that Legion only has 5 zones and one starting area? One content patch and a year long content drought, and we get 5 zones and one starting area. For clarity's sake, the zones aren't any bigger than usual. In fact they might be a bit smaller than usual.

-Even Warlords had 6 zones at launch, 7th released later, plus Ashran zone. Warlords was advertised as a quick expansion and that the following expansion was being developed simultaneously.
    -Pandaria had 7 zones and one starting area, and Timeless Isle zone.
    -Cataclysm had 5 zones, one starting area, and ALL old zones re-done.
    -Wrath had 8 zones, plus Wintergrasp zone.
    -TBC had 7 zones.

Let's face it. Legion, contrary to what Blizzard would like us to believe, is the smallest expansion as of yet, despite taking ages to complete.

Yes, I'm an alpha tester.
    *Sigh* This argument is the worst.

Number of zones? The legion zones are as large & dense as Tanaan and are designed to have that much content. Legion is much larger than any other expansion at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont understand why Suramar is a max level only zone. I could see it being 108-110 only, but how does having a max level only zone fit in a world with World quests?
    Quite well in a world where World Quests are max level only

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Anyone else feel like Legion has a ridiculous amount of content and flare (idk it just screams FLASHY) compared to warlords.
    Warlords seemed to have a ridiculous amount of content compared to Warlords too

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Considering some of the questions Muffinus posed over the last few months on Twitter, I'm betting it's a zone with not only World Quests (Adventure Mode), but fixed progressive storylines and other such content.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Warlords seemed to have a ridiculous amount of content compared to Warlords too
    lol basically said it better than I did

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Considering some of the questions Muffinus posed over the last few months on Twitter, I'm betting it's a zone with not only World Quests (Adventure Mode), but fixed progressive storylines and other such content.
    Wait, where did they say Suramar was a level-capped only zone? They've been saying from day one that Broken Isle zones scale with you, allowing you to level in any zone you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    They've been saying from day one that Broken Isle zones scale with you, allowing you to level in any zone you choose.
    They've always said one of the zones would be max level ever since I've heard.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post

BSG's really getting weird this season.

Deleted
    Every zone levels with you except suramar as story threads in that zone rely on you having beat other zones think the vale and assembling the guardians in MOP

Any hints as to what and/or why the data format change?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want Broken Shores intro for Horde to be in Bladefist Bay.
    Could have the place attached to the city, and such.

Would be a good place to go and have mostly all known Horde characters and some new ones as well.
    All races of the Horde help out, and probably some Ogres as well. :L