Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Told him multiple times.
    well,just keep trying and maybe he will see the light .

Deleted
    "while the demon taunts you" "in Vendel's case, a fellhound":

"You shall never take on the world demon!"
    *visions of destroyed world*
    "Woof, woof, aroooooo"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    "while the demon taunts you" "in Vendel's case, a fellhound":

"You shall never take on the world demon!"
    *visions of destroyed world*
    "Woof, woof, aroooooo"
    Well, nobody is making the case Demon Hunters are sane individuals...

Step 1: Kill a demon. In Vandel's case, it is a felhound (he has personal issues with them, one ate his son).
    Step 2: Eat the demon's heart and drink its blood.
    Did he eat the felhound that ate his son? Cause that would quite fucked up and badass...

I can also imagine Vandel saying " My name is Vandel Montoya. You ate my son. Prepare the table."

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminggod View Post
    Did no one tell the guy not all demon's have demon hunter sigt?
    You need to provide canon sources to explain why you're right because until you do, you're posting headcanon. The Demon Hunter's eyesight is demonic as per canon and all demons would have demonic eyesight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    Did he eat the felhound that ate his son? Cause that would quite fucked up and badass...

I can also imagine Vandel saying " My name is Vandel Montoya. You ate my son. Prepare the table."
    lol..i dont think its the same felhound that ate his son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    You need to provide canon sources to explain why you're right because until you do, you're posting headcanon. The Demon Hunter's eyesight is demonic as per canon and all demons would have demonic eyesight.
    Illidan could see through Azshara's magical ability to charm others while felgaurds and felhounds couldn't and fell for her charm.Even Mannoroth could not see it,although he could sense her power.Spectral sight >=/= demonic sight.

PS: Why dont YOU provide canon sources saying all demons have spectral sight.And dont just say BS like"i already did" provide a proper moment in lore below.If not its just your headcanon .
    Last edited by Rathbourne; 2016-04-14 at 02:53 PM.

Illidan could see through Azshara's magical ability to charm others
    You need to read the Sundering novel again, if you read it at all. Illidan didn't see Azshara's magical ability to charm others. Illidan saw her controlling the intensity of the magical aura that indicated how much power she wielded. Nice try.

while felgaurds and felhounds couldn't
    Try again.

Even Mannoroth could not see it
    Yes he could.

Spectral sight >=/= demonic sight.
    Actually demonic sight = spectral sight.

Do you even know the definition of the term spectral? Seems like you don't.

Woah, you are still here?

Took a few seconds to find an example: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10563/to-legion-hold
    You can see how the quest goes here: https://youtu.be/7tHskmrJUIE?t=57

Pray tell, If every demons possess spectral sight and can see through wall / disguises, why couldn't that Legion commander (not even random troop, a commander) see through a crate?
    Or, another example, Illidan flat out told Mannoroth that his sights allow him to understand Deathwing's magic best. If they both possess the same spectral sight, why'd Illidan's sight give him better understanding of magic than Mannoroth's?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundering
    Still kneeling, he gazed up at both the waiting giant and the portal. “With all due respect, Lord Mannoroth, the intricate magics of the dragon’s creation are better wielded by myself, who now understands them best thanks to our master’s gift.”

To emphasize his point, Illidan raised up the scarf. Even Mannoroth grimaced at the sight.
    Plenty other examples if we are to look at it, but I cba to look for every single instances that someone used a disguise - magical or physical - to hide from or fool the demons. Some awesome spectral sight that allows its users to see through disguise those demons have.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-04-14 at 03:04 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Why dont YOU provide canon sources saying all demons have spectral sight.And dont just say BS like"i already did" provide a proper moment in lore below.If not its just your headcanon .
    The question to be asked is, why don't YOU provide canon sources saying all demons DON'T have demonic, spectral sight (which demons hunters have).

Illidan was stated to be gifted with the demonic, magical view of the world. What YOU'RE suggesting is that all demons don't have a demonic, magical view of worlds even though all demonic WOULD have demonic, magical view. Where is YOUR proof that all demons don't have demonic, magical view?

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to read the Sundering novel again, if you read it at all. Illidan didn't see Azshara's magical ability to charm others. Illidan saw her controlling the intensity of the magical aura that indicated how much power she wielded. Nice try.
    He saw her being held in check and when she started talking him he noticed her ability to charm others. Nice try.

Try again.
    No need to.

Yes he could.
    No he couldnt. If he could he wouldnt have tried to hit her like a moron.He would have already noticed it.

Actually demonic sight = spectral sight.

Do you even know the definition of the term spectral? Seems like you don't.
    Spectral means ghostlike/spiritlike.Demonic means means something related to demons.

Ghost/spirits not =/= demons in wow.
    demonic sight =/= spectral sight

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Woah, you are still here?

Took a few seconds to find an example: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10563/to-legion-hold
    You can see how the quest goes here: https://youtu.be/7tHskmrJUIE?t=57

Pray tell, If every demons possess spectral sight and can see through wall / disguises, why couldn't that Legion commander (not even random troop, a commander) see through a crate?
    Or, another example, Illidan flat out told Mannoroth that his sights allow him to understand Deathwing's magic best. If they both possess the same spectral sight, why'd Illidan's sight give him better understanding of magic than Mannoroth's?

Plenty other examples if we are to look at it, but I cba to look for every single instances that someone used a disguise - magical or physical - to hide from or fool the demons. Some awesome spectral sight that allows its users to see through disguise those demons have.
    TL: DR You're suggesting that all demons don't have demonic, magical view (which is what Illidan was stated to be given by Sargeras).

http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/ogre.shtml

The Ogre-Mage creates a free-floating apparition in the form of a disembodied Eye that he can direct through the air to look down upon enemy forces and encampments.

This spell is a variation on the summoning and necromantic magiks used by the now vanquished Warlocks and Necromancers.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Pursuing_th...rvest#Dialogue

Akama says: Use caution, there are many traps still active within. Perhaps one of your demon spells will grant you the ability to scout ahead before advancing forward.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Stop_the_Flow

Cordana Felsong says: It sounds like they've conjured demonic eye sentries. Be careful down there.
    And in regards to the Eyes of Kilrogg. They are apparitions - which are spectral - and are constructed with fel energies: the dark magic of demons (a demonic magic). And no you asinine clown, Paragons doesn't refer to fel energies are the dark magic of SOME demons. Fel energies are always demonic because they always relate to demons.

The Eyes of Kilrogg are spectral, demonic eye sentries conjured by a demon spell

- - - Updated - - -

He saw her being held in check and when she started talking him he noticed her ability to charm others. Nice try.
    Nice try, but he saw her intensifying the magical aura that indicated how much power she wielded.

No need to.
    Oh, you need to.

No he couldnt.
    So far, you've presented the claim as Illidan sensed Azshara's magical ability to charm others as a fact. I'm not going to trust the words of someone who is twisting canon and using it to support his point

If he could he wouldnt have tried to hit her like a moron.He would have already noticed it.
    Source?

Spectral means ghostlike/spiritlike.Demonic means means something related to demons.
    Spectral means ghostlike/spiritlike and did you know the term is synonymous with unhealthy, which the magic of Sargeras is called? And do you even understand the implication of demons residing in - and being born from - a place outside the borders of the physical universe?

TLR You're suggesting that all demons don't have demonic, magical view (which is what Illidan was stated to be given by Sargeras).

And in regards to the Eyes of Kilrogg. They are apparitions - which are spectral - and are constructed with fel energies: the dark magic of demons (a demonic magic) And no you asinine clown, Paragons doesn't refer to fel energies are the dark magic of some demons.
    No, I'm suggesting that not all demons have the sight of Illidan that was given by Sargeras or a similar ability. Things aren't as binary as 0 and 1. It isn't necessary to be either "All demons don't have the sight" or "All demons do have the sight", but it can be something in between. Some powerful demons can. some less so - can't. Claiming that all demons or vision abilities given by magic - Fel or not - automatically give its user spectral sight is stupid and ignorant at its finest.

You asked for official source showing that not all demons have spectral sight, I've given you two and I can easily find more if you need. Are you going to claim "I'm the one who wrote fanon and I'm not going to uphold canon" like you did last time? Or maybe calling those "Blizzard's mistake"? Pfft.

10+ Year Old Account
    TL: DR You're suggesting that all demons don't have demonic, magical view (which is what Illidan was stated to be given by Sargeras).

And in regards to the Eyes of Kilrogg. They are apparitions - which are spectral - and are constructed with fel energies: the dark magic of demons (a demonic magic). And no you asinine clown, Paragons doesn't refer to fel energies are the dark magic of SOME demons. Fel energies are always demonic because they always relate to demons.

- - - Updated - - -
    Fel energy does not always relate to demons.Illidan was given spectral sight not demonic sight. Spectral sight=/= demonic sight.

Nice try, but he saw her intensifying the magical aura that indicated how much power she wielded.
    Nice try he saw her ability to charm.

Oh, you need to.
    Oh, no i dont.

So far, you've presented the claim as Illidan sensed Azshara's magical ability to charm others as a fact. I'm not going to trust the words of someone who is twisting canon and using it to support his point
    Says the guy who refuses to give up his headcanon, when hit with facts to the point of trolling.

Source?
    War of the Ancients

Spectral means ghostlike/spiritlike and did you know the term is synonymous with unhealthy, which the magic of Sargeras is called? And do you even understand the implication of demons residing in - and being born from - a place outside the borders of the physical universe?
    So is the magic of the scourge that must mean ghouls must also have spectral sight....gtfo...

The question to be asked is, why don't YOU provide canon sources saying all demons DON'T have demonic, spectral sight (which demons hunters have).

Illidan was stated to be gifted with the demonic, magical view of the world. What YOU'RE suggesting is that all demons don't have a demonic, magical view of worlds even though all demonic WOULD have demonic, magical view. Where is YOUR proof that all demons don't have demonic, magical view?
    I have given proof.Moments in lore which clearly show Illidans sight to be superior than that of ordinary demons.What have you given as proof "Illidans eyes are demonic,hence all demons must have them".Thats like saying Archimondes cloths are demonic hence all demons must have a pair.

I'm suggesting that not all demons have the sight of Illidan that was given by Sargeras or a similar ability.
    And that's exactly why you seem special.

The sight of Illidan is demonic, magical eye sight. What YOU need to do is explain why all demons don't have the same demonic, magical eye sight as Illidan.

It isn't necessary to be either "All demons don't have the sight" or "All demons do have the sight"
    Yes it is.

Claiming that all demons or vision abilities given by magic - Fel or not - automatically give its user spectral sight is stupid and ignorant at its finest.
    What's ignorance at its finest is suggesting that not all demons have demonic, magical sight even though their eyes are demonic and magical.

What YOU need to do is explain WHY the demons' demonic, magical sight is different from Illidan.

You asked for official source showing that not all demons have spectral sight
    That's nice.

I've given you two
    You've given me two, but none of those sources explains why they don't have demonic, spectral sight. And you can't honestly expect me to regard your canon sources as canon after you've presented a logical fallacy - repeatedly arguing that my canon sources are non-canon just because the Chronicle doesn't reinforces OR contradicts my canon sources.

Are you going to claim "I'm the one who wrote fanon and I'm not going to uphold canon"
    You're not upholding canon, Mr. demons don't contain fel because the Chronicle doesn't state or denies they do. What is the next asinine claim will you make next? That Eyes of Kilrogg aren't demonic apparitions (which are spectral) because the Chronicle doesn't mention they are?

http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/ogre.shtml

The Ogre-Mage creates a free-floating apparition in the form of a disembodied Eye that he can direct through the air to look down upon enemy forces and encampments.

This spell is a variation on the summoning and necromantic magiks used by the now vanquished Warlocks and Necromancers.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Pursuing_th...rvest#Dialogue

Akama says: Use caution, there are many traps still active within. Perhaps one of your demon spells will grant you the ability to scout ahead before advancing forward.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Stop_the_Flow

Cordana Felsong says: It sounds like they've conjured demonic eye sentries. Be careful down there.

The Eyes of Kilrogg are spectral, demonic eye sentries conjured by a demon spell.

Deleted
    Does anybody like that all Demon Hunters have the Illidan Style now?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Damn rain is triggered. Got any actual decisive proof instead oh the shit you're trying to push? Because your argument so far has been telling "nuh uh" and quotes that don't actualy say what you want
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-04-14 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Fel energy does not always relate to demons.Illidan was given spectral sight not demonic sight. Spectral sight=/= demonic sight.
    You're not presenting any proof of your unsubstantiated claims.

Nice try he saw her ability to charm.
    Nope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Does anybody like that all Demon Hunters have the Illidan Style now?
    they don't.not every DH is like Illidan.Illidan is very different from them.depends on which part are we talking about.

And that's exactly why you seem special.

The sight of Illidan is demonic, magical eye sight. What YOU need to do is explain why all demons don't have the same demonic, magical eye sight as Illidan.

What's ignorance at its finest is suggesting that not all demons have demonic, magical sight even though their eyes are demonic and magical.

What YOU need to do is explain WHY the demons' demonic, magical sight is different from Illidan.
    There is no need for explanation when there are blatant evidences that they don't. We are not discussing about how spectral sight work, I'm not teaching you how mechanics work in WoW-verse. We are discussing whether all demons have it. There are evidences that not all demons do. Whether there is an explanation or not (and to be honest, it's so obvious that probably only you requires one) doesn't matter now that we have clear evidences of at least a demon who can't see through mere crate, much less a wall or a magical disguise. Deathwing, a dragon, could destroy the world with Cataclysm. Are you going to claim all dragons can because there is no detailed explanation why they can't? Laughable at best.

You've given me two, but none of those sources explains why they don't have demonic, spectral sight. And you can't honestly expect me to regard your canon sources as canon after you've presented a logical fallacy - repeatedly arguing that my canon sources are non-canon just because the Chronicle doesn't reinforces OR contradicts my canon sources.
    I'm upholding canon, you're not mr. demons don't contain fel because the Chronicle doesn't state or denies they do.
    Your interpretation wasn't canon because, surprisingly to your mind perhaps, there are examples showing clearly that your interpretation was wrong. I'm not even the only one - pretty much everyone discussed this matter with you told you the same thing, I only provided you with evidence.

Are you trying to pretend not to remember that some Illidari demons were free of Fel? Or are you going to say something free of Fel still has Fel because of... your logic? Or are you going to claim that Holy Nathrezim still has Fel in it? Or Illidan in his Champion of Light vision? Please tell me you won't be serious arguing against these points... But hey, you were the one who claimed that Deathwing was demonic, and called Muffinus a liar when he told you DW wasn't, I guess nothing is too far for you.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-04-14 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 pages with rainforest trolls and people are still feeding him. Am amazed O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.