Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    OH! Senna, what day did you investigate me? If it was N1 your investigation result is actually for Largehorn not me I'm press Secratary CJ Craid and I'm a redirecter. I pick a target at night and redirect one night action from them to someone else. N1 I redirected from myself to Largehorn. N2 I redirected from Arialla to Xan (I hoped listo would be protected by others), and list night I redirected from Strikered to kel which is why I have been talking about the possibilities of double tapping all day. I know strikered was targeted by more than one person for a kill

unvote
    Vote Largehorn
    I don't what I think about this yet, this needs more analyzing.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I'm... unsure, now.

@Arlee: Isn't a self-target with a redirect kind of like dividing by zero?
    Yes, It sounds so odd. How can she be sure she redirected a kill? How can she be sure she redirected an investigate? I have never heard of a role where only the first ability gets redirected. I am very disbelieving of this claim right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I'm... unsure, now.

@Arlee: Isn't a self-target with a redirect kind of like dividing by zero?
    Hehe, you'd think so right? But it's specifically redirecting a night action from someone else who is targeting the person I picked.

I don't know why it only does one action, that's how the role was made. And I only know what was redirected by the results. Kel died so to me that indicates a kill from Strikered was redirected from him to kel. Sure someone else could have also targeted kel, but four kills seems crazy and as Strikered still died it seems more likely I redirected one kill from Strikered.

I thought nothing happened N1, but if Senna investigated me N1 then the her result has to be fore Largehorn as that's the only way she could get a guilty from investigating me
    Why did you pick strikered? If your ability is what you say it is, that means you could remove a protect. Which to me sounds more likely to be a mafia ability used to help secure a kill on a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How can she be sure she redirected a kill? How can she be sure she redirected an investigate?
    This part I can believe from the perspective of seeing the results.

I'm not sure what I think about the Strikered/Kel results.

The only thing I'm actively unsure of is the self-targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why did you pick strikered? If your ability is what you say it is, that means you could remove a protect. Which to me sounds more likely to be a mafia ability used to help secure a kill on a target.
    It's possible yes, but I wasn't sure what other protects were out there and seeing how I trusted to protects to protect listo and that was clearly a waste I instead decided to hopefully move a kill from Strikered to Kel who was a lurker and whom I had hoped was scum after Satsu flipped.

@Arlee Why did you redirect from yourself to Largehorn on N1?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to think about Arlee's claim but here is whom I investigated each night:

N1: Arlee guilty
    N2: Strikered innocent
    N3: Danner innocent
    Mafia History

RIght now I am still very willing to keep my vote on Arlee. However the issue I have is that LH is high on my suspect list. So either Arlee is making a very clever deflection or she is telling the truth. I need to go get some dinner, I'll see what other people say when I'm back and consider replacing my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    @Arlee Why did you redirect from yourself to Largehorn on N1?
    Because after watching him D1 I thought he might be scum but I didn't have solid reads on anyone who I thought was town and worth trying to protect. So I decided on the off chance I was targeted for a kill that night I'd rather it go to Largehorn instead That's pretty much how I'd approached my role, trying to move kills off people who I thought were town to people who seemed more scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Well, I didn't want to have to do this, but Danner is still looking like the lynch and also Arlee voted. I have an innocent on Danner and a guilty on Arlee. I tried to hint at Arlee's guilty status in my first post on Day 2 when I voted for Arlee. I have not voted for Arlee Day 3 or today because I did not want to give away who I am, but tried to hint that I'm still interested in voting Arlee. Danner is who he says he is.

While I still find Dupti suspicious, I have to vote for the person who I know is scum.

Unvote
    Vote: Arlee

I just could not stand by and watch another townie getting lynched. Maybe I'm delaying the inevitable, but maybe with this information after today we can finally start honing down on the scum.

This is Leo McGarry, signing off.
    Why did you choose to investigate Arlee of all people?
    And how do you know Danner is who he claimed to be? You only know he's innocent, right?

In the end, my qualms about the self-targeting probably don't matter. Largehorn's higher than Arlee on my suspect list, as I suspected he might have been playing the agent of chaos on D1 by throwing suspicion on Arlee.

Vote: Largehorn

If it turns out she is lying, then we'll lynch her tomorrow.

Because after watching him D1 I thought he might be scum but I didn't have solid reads on anyone who I thought was town and worth trying to protect. So I decided on the off chance I was targeted for a kill that night I'd rather it go to Largehorn instead That's pretty much how I'd approached my role, trying to move kills off people who I thought were town to people who seemed more scummy.
    Fair enough. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I don't know what to think about Arlee's claim but here is whom I investigated each night:

N1: Arlee guilty
    N2: Strikered innocent
    N3: Danner innocent
    How could i have possibly known you investigated me N1 if I didn't what I said I did I get it though. This type of role can be a real headache for the town. I generally really dislike roles that mess with results/predictability of night actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    OH! Senna, what day did you investigate me? If it was N1 your investigation result is actually for Largehorn not me I'm press Secratary CJ Craid and I'm a redirecter. I pick a target at night and redirect one night action from them to someone else. N1 I redirected from myself to Largehorn. N2 I redirected from Arialla to Xan (I hoped listo would be protected by others), and list night I redirected from Strikered to kel which is why I have been talking about the possibilities of double tapping all day. I know strikered was targeted by more than one person for a kill
    I honestly don't know that I'm buying your TPR claim. For one the characters name is C.J. Cregg not craid. Looks like a quick google netted a wrong name. If on N2 you redirected from Arialla (who was a prime NK kill) to Xan I would've expected to see him dead. This feels like a quick crafted role claim.

I'm gonna vote Largehorn here. He's not exactly on my town list, and lynching Arlee/Danner/Senna is high risk. I wanna see Largehorn flip and take it from there.

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

CAN NO MORE TPR'S COME OUT RIGHT NOW PLEASE. IT'S A SHOOTING GALLERY ALREADY.

Vote Arlee

You liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Vote Arlee

You liar.
    Aww pokey, you're adorable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I honestly don't know that I'm buying your TPR claim. For one the characters name is C.J. Cregg not craid. Looks like a quick google netted a wrong name. If on N2 you redirected from Arialla (who was a prime NK kill) to Xan I would've expected to see him dead. This feels like a quick crafted role claim.
    Since you seem to actually know the show, look back through my posts. I have been bread crumbing CJ for days Hell I did some today even.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Why did you choose to investigate Arlee of all people?
    And how do you know Danner is who he claimed to be? You only know he's innocent, right?
    I chose to investigate Arlee because the unvote thing just wouldn't get out of my head, and I had little else to go on.

You are right about Danner, I only know I have an innocent. I'm assuming he had no reason to lie because he's been acting like a dead man walking all day. He has no reason to lie.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to go back through Largehorn's posts. We need someone to get more votes than Danner, and we have indecisiveness now. I'll throw up a vote count as well if no one gets to it before me.
    Mafia History

7+ Year Old Account

Since you seem to actually know the show, look back through my posts. I have been bread crumbing CJ for days Hell I did some today even.
    I've never actually seen the show personally but even I can pick up when one of the most iconic characters name is being spelled so wrong. Granted if I was trying to spell it on the fly I would've only used one G but it would've been a lot closer than what you typed out. I would expect someone who knows the show and character as much as you're claiming to get it correct. Unless you spelled incorrectly on purpose which makes me believe your claim even less.