Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    How does the prepared change effect the VR cancel macro? Do you just have to make sure you hit a target now instead of using it all willy nilly.
    The macro just cancels the animation. It has no bearing on this change.

What WILL change is the fact that you HAVE to be in range of something when you hit VR for you to get any benefit at all. I suspect this was more a pvp oriented change than anything. (You used to be able to VR in arena before the gates opened and get fury.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    The macro just cancels the animation. It has no bearing on this change.

What WILL change is the fact that you HAVE to be in range of something when you hit VR for you to get any benefit at all. I suspect this was more a pvp oriented change than anything. (You used to be able to VR in arena before the gates opened and get fury.
    I'm not terribly mad about this. While it does kinda suck at the same time means won't be jumping around pooling fury before every boss fight and pissed off to no end if you get a mispull since now you have to wait another 30 seconds to get fury again.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    I'm not terribly mad about this. While it does kinda suck at the same time means won't be jumping around pooling fury before every boss fight and pissed off to no end if you get a mispull since now you have to wait another 30 seconds to get fury again.
    It'll take longer for the boss to respawn in raids :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Just find a critter. Or use the critter canon, I believe the critters are still targetable.

best part about this build, Havoc wise, is that CS and Ann refunds fury again.

Bad thing. Demon Reborn is still not changed. Hopefully next build though.
    The 10% crit wont devalue crit in any way. It just means that we can look at other stats sooner if we hit "cap" at some point.
    Can't wait to get to 110 and have Demonic Permanently and do some world quests!

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    best part about this build, Havoc wise, is that CS and Ann refunds fury again.

Bad thing. Demon Reborn is still not changed. Hopefully next build though.
    The 10% crit wont devalue crit in any way. It just means that we can look at other stats sooner if we hit "cap" at some point.
    Can't wait to get to 110 and have Demonic Permanently and do some world quests!
    ~_~ having to grind to 110... jesus take the wheel, i want demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    haha yeah, but there are some new quests out. Change professions or take 1. Get herb and mining and run around! Verethir quest in stormheim is repeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    haha yeah, but there are some new quests out. Change professions or take 1. Get herb and mining and run around! Verethir quest in stormheim is repeatable.
    I did the skinning and lw quests already, don't want to repeat @_@

A question for people who are testing the alpha, when you enter the Metamorphosis tattoo color is green or matches the color you chose ?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...dQt2/#fight=10

Dblades, Felblade, Bloodlet, Chaos Cleave, Chaos Blades Heroic VH

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...dQt2/#fight=10

Dblades, Felblade, Bloodlet, Chaos Cleave, Chaos Blades Heroic VH
    I think at this point it's pretty reasonable to assume for low number content (i.e. dungeons) and likely even raids with the current landscape of adds, that DA/Prep (depsite nerf)/FBlood/Momentum (Bloodlet *might* have a place)/UP/Demonic is going to do best, esp. considering how much of an issue you seemed to have keeping up with that Warrior in that run & I can give a fair bet it's due to build choice. Shame there's such a massive disparity comparative to other classes that have different options.

I'm just curious to see how Fel Barrage will fair once they properly implement it. I hope that they do manage to balance the talents so that each build will have its own place even though i really do enjoy the Demonic setup a lot. It would be a shame to have cool talents like Fel Mastery and Blind Fury never get used because it just isn't on par with Demonic Appetite.
    Last edited by bloodkraven; 2016-04-14 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I think at this point it's pretty reasonable to assume for low number content (i.e. dungeons) and likely even raids with the current landscape of adds, that DA/Prep (depsite nerf)/FBlood/Momentum (Bloodlet *might* have a place)/UP/Demonic is going to do best, esp. considering how much of an issue you seemed to have keeping up with that Warrior in that run & I can give a fair bet it's due to build choice. Shame there's such a massive disparity comparative to other classes that have different options.

very likely, given these logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vr7kKVxhNqAd8naW/#
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hw1qQxJArFdBLTH9/

with a momentum prep build. was using chaos cleave though, so effectively had no talent for all the bosses because i didn't bother to retalent because discord is distracting.

Lol, I've been purposefully putting off doing Azsuna till they increased the level cap for this very reason :P

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Lol, I've been purposefully putting off doing Azsuna till they increased the level cap for this very reason :P
    azsuna was my baby i couldn't not do it

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bummer about Felblade getting nerfed back to 30 Fury, is what it is i guess. Ability seems to still be bugged if what you guys have to say is anything to go by.

Good to see Chaos Cleave got it's range fixed at least, even if it did come along with a new bug if Warstar's post on the battle.net alpha forums is true.

Someone needs to learn how fuckin' useless hyperbole is on the alpha forums. Give that dude's alpha access to me if you're gonna be like that, sheesh.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Bummer about Felblade getting nerfed back to 30 Fury, is what it is i guess. Ability seems to still be bugged if what you guys have to say is anything to go by.

Good to see Chaos Cleave got it's range fixed at least, even if it did come along with a new bug if Warstar's post on the battle.net alpha forums is true.

Someone needs to learn how fuckin' useless hyperbole is on the alpha forums. Give that dude's alpha access to me if you're gonna be like that, sheesh.
    You mean that Serodaris guy? I like how he calls it a 2 button class then adds in like 4 other spells havoc uses pretty funny lol.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    You mean that Serodaris guy? I like how he calls it a 2 button class then adds in like 4 other spells havoc uses pretty funny lol.
    yeah, that guy. He used all my trigger words in one sentence though, and in the worst way possible.
    "And without first blood it makes nearly zero damage its a wasted gcd" got me the worst.

Not even so much the way it was worded but the hyperbole. The guy is wasting his "feedback" with that nonsense.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    yeah, that guy. He used all my trigger words in one sentence though, and in the worst way possible.
    "And without first blood it makes nearly zero damage its a wasted gcd" got me the worst.

Not even so much the way it was worded but the hyperbole. The guy is wasting his "feedback" with that nonsense.
    What's even worse, concerning the alpha keys given out, I know like 4-5 people who haven't been subbed since midway through BRF and got access... While I sit at 13/13M with nothing. It hurts my heart. At least we have some really good testers of DH that got in. And I truly appreciate all that you test and give feedback on.

very likely, given these logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vr7kKVxhNqAd8naW/#
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hw1qQxJArFdBLTH9/

with a momentum prep build. was using chaos cleave though, so effectively had no talent for all the bosses because i didn't bother to retalent because discord is distracting.
    Yeah, for reference I use the build I said in that post pretty regularly now in dungeons, and recent logs (admittedly before today's patch) are on my Personal Logs, e.g. Violet Hold HC run here. It seems so powerful just cos of how bursty it is.