Poll: World Quest, Do you like this IDEA?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

World QUESTs, do you like this IDEA?

Its very simple.

Do you like Blizzards Idea about World Quests?

PS: just few minuts after the news came out the Usual people started Whining and screaming.... not even knowing how the system worked, lets talk about it and see what people think about.

PSS: with a Pool like this you can just Express your Toughts with a simple "yes/no" click, if you do not want to talk about it.

PSSS: if you ask me, I LOVE THIS ^^

They are functionally the same as bonus apexis quests.

Rewards and time effort required will determined the fate of world quests.

Deleted
    I like the idea but I am quite sure the actual implementation will suck.

Pretty much like what happened in WoD. A lot of ideas were great (your own garrison, followers, etc) but in the end they managed to completely fumble it and release a complete _pos_.

I like it but this topic is going to get locked and a moderator is going to tell you to keep it to the existing World Quests topic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

O RLY ? doing the crappy dailies in the same green zone with 6-7 quests is the same as this ? seriously...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I like it but this topic is going to get locked and a moderator is going to tell you to keep it to the existing World Quests topic :P
    I`m not so sure, since its a Pool where peopel can just Vote and express what they think, it gives more of an over view, (I am not sure if you can transform an allready existing Thred to a pool after you made it?)

to me I wond`t be a problem, but I think its cool for people that just want to tell the world and blizzard that they like something without, saying much about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

mate, not even 1 day has past and you state "They are functionally the same as bonus apexis quests.".

I ask my self, have you even Tested them allready? and also, you cant Judge a system after less then 1 day of testing, blizzard could also just have started putting out this stuff.

As blizzard said (this system will Evolve) so I think we are just seeing the stop of the iceberg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    I like the idea but I am quite sure the actual implementation will suck.

Pretty much like what happened in WoD. A lot of ideas were great (your own garrison, followers, etc) but in the end they managed to completely fumble it and release a complete _pos_.
    I could be, but if you look allover Legion, they are implementing many different ways of Max level gameplay, so it wont just be "World Quests" and nothing else to do.

I also think that Blizzard put there heart and soul in this Expansion.

Whatever is as close to a "Meh" option that was available, so I guess I'll go with that. So long as there are actual dailies with a story progression like Mists of Pandaria had, I think I'll be fine with them. If this is just the next attempt at reinventing dailes then I'm a bit disappointed. I'd hoped they'd realized after WoD that maybe the daily systems from 5.1 and 5.2 were done really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    World QUESTs, do you like this IDEA?

YES, I like the IDEA, but why ARE we talking like THIS?

Then AGAIN, I'm not flinging my FAECES at the wall because the Class ORDER Halls have something resembling a TABLE in them; so who KNOWS how valid my point of VIEW is.

10+ Year Old Account
    your poll options could be a bit less biased, but its not really about the poll anyway.

do i like the new concept of World Quests? sure, i guess. i mean on paper they sound interesting.

the real question is, will they feel ultra grindy when i get to try them out? because truthfully if they end up feeling incredibly grindy for any meaningful reward, then i will end up hating World Quests, just the same way i hate Apexis farming, or worse "go to this area and fill up this bar for reward".

filling up a bar that has no impact on the area (things respawned moments after i destroyed/took/killed stuff) made my efforts feel pointless, all for a rather meaningless reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post

Then AGAIN, I'm not flinging my FAECES at the wall because the Class ORDER Halls have something resembling a TABLE in them; so who KNOWS how valid my point of VIEW is.
    Don't you KNOW that using capital letters in retarded places is the NEW hot thing? I SEE it especially in COMIC STrips by YOUNGER authors!

It CAN kindly die IN a fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Rofl not a single "NO" ?????

Wow i though this was MMO C the land of faggy LFR playerz that whine for every single thing too hard since they can even whipe their own ass. What a time to be alive.
    well, it gives us something to do every single day.
    and that is awesome.

Formerly known as Arafal

Need to see what they are really like and how they are implemented on live...

Apexis daily and garrison campaign quests were pushed by the devs as something similair.... "A reason to keep going back into the world zones". "New quests and lore throughout the expansion". Apexis quests were boring as hell and there was nothing worth spending apexis on for anyone until tanaan jungle came along and made them useful to the LFR crowd. Garrison campaign quests offered very limited content each week and were finished early in the xpac.

I'd hope and imagine those mistakes have been learned from.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2016-04-14 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Don't you KNOW that using capital letters in retarded places is the NEW hot thing? I SEE it especially in COMIC STrips by YOUNGER authors!

It CAN kindly die IN a fire.
    It's actually been used in comic strips for literally decades but, maybe you don't read comics?
    Like the more recent trend is actually not capitalising every word. The older ones were literally always in caps, so instead every other word would be bold and italic instead of in capitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    O RLY ? doing the crappy dailies in the same green zone with 6-7 quests is the same as this ? seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    mate, not even 1 day has past and you state "They are functionally the same as bonus apexis quests.".

If you look around this subforum, Mafic just takes every single feature and tries to paint it as being the same with something in WoD. I'm sure if Blizzard gave us 50 dungeons on launch he'd say something "yeah but they're the same style of dungeons (trash->bosses->loot) that we had in WoD".

I mean I'm all for people being skeptical about Legion (after what we got with WoD), but at some point just using the same expressions (trying to turn them into memes) like Garrison 2.0 for Order Halls etc turns you into a caricature.

It sounds similar to what Rift did with the randomly-spawning Rifts all throughout the world.

Even if it is the same as the whole "go to this area and kill mobs/click things to fill a meter", if it's randomized then it won't be as bad, I guess.

If anything, it's a reason to go out into the world and do things, instead of just sitting in your garrison, queueing for dungeons and raids.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-04-14 at 04:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post

hahahaha, first of all I send you lot of love pal! it is a way of Writing to make those key words which are important more perseptable to the naked eye.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfrick View Post
    hahahaha, first of all i send you lot of love pal! It is a way of writing to make those key words which are important more perseptable to the naked eye.
    it burns us, precious!

HAs anyone hit 110 yet on alpha and tried them out?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It sounds similar to what Rift did with the randomly-spawning Rifts all throughout the world.

Even if it is the same as the whole "go to this area and kill mobs/click things to fill a meter", if it's randomized then it won't be as bad, I guess.
    Well for starters, going but what Blizzard have said:

- There's more than 300 hundred of them (compared to the what, 20 apexis zones throughout the entirety of WoD?)
    - They won't have the daily restriction
    - Completing 4 of the same faction (so they should be faction based) gives you a faction-based questline through the Emissary that appears in the Order Hall

So you can see it's already an improvement over what we had in WoD. That said if they're still just kill mobs/click things to fill a meter in the same vein as Apexis zones we'll get no real story progression, which is going to suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Rofl not a single "NO" ?????

Wow i though this was MMO C the land of faggy LFR playerz that whine for every single thing too hard since they can even whipe their own ass. What a time to be alive.
    Mate, I am one of those that are tierd of "Whine brigade" stamp on WOW, I and we have to raise our voices and participate, even if you LOVE blizzard and we have loots fo faith in them.

we need to stand and make a strong VOICE, we want World of WARCRAFT to become the most perfect GAME IN THE HISTORY of GAMING ^^

PS: this is why I make Poll so that you can see with the naked eye what people thinks,

BTW, since you just wrote that.... you just alerted the "Whine brigade" :P (But we will be ready for those few... cryers)