Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    So now the liberals' weapon of choice comes back to bite them in the ass. You know liberals have lost their way when their sense of irony is nowhere to be seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I think it will be Voyeurs and not predators taking advantage of said law.

My concern is straight women coming in and using the bathroom when there is a line, women are nasty they tend to piss all over the seat
    Oh the trauma

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So now the liberals' weapon of choice comes back to bite them in the ass. You know liberals have lost their way when their sense of irony is nowhere to be seen.
    huh?
    /10 chars

Deleted
    It's almost like unisex toilets aren't a thing

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like unisex toilets aren't a thing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, what do liberals have to do with this? I get the sense that people use the word "liberal" on this forums meaning something different than what this word really means.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is, PayPal is so... what's the word. Commonplace is a good alternative. I digress. PayPal is so commonplace in buyin' shit online that it's generally accepted at pretty much any online retailer that accepts credit cards, except some pizza joints, and making headway into North Carolina would have been a big deal for North Carolina's economy.

Trying to boycott PayPal is kind of like trying to spit into a typhoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm sorry, what do liberals have to do with this? I get the sense that people use the word "liberal" on this forums meaning something different than what this word really means.
    Stupid people use it to describe anyone who disagrees like them. Kinda like "SJW," "neckbeard," and "misogynist."
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    It's a good indicator of peoples intellect Uses liberal as a slur, best ignored

Yayyy, are certain posters back to using "libs" as insults now, the other term was getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Also, I'd like to point out the ridiculous stance that sexual predators are waiting to legally enter a bathroom to then commit an illegal act.

Why on earth would sexual predators wait to legally enter bathrooms to break the law? What sort of sense does that make?
    No kidding, exactly the same argument I make against the "gun free" zones, wtf is going to stop the person who is planning on murdering a bunch of people from entering the area? Because there is a sign posted? Notably one that also lets him know that the chances of someone shooting back are incredibly slim.

As far as the whole transgender bathroom thing, I think of it simply. If you have a dick still you use the mens, if not you use the womens, simple(or visa versa). Obviously easy enough to hide either way but still thats the way I see it.
    Last edited by Ineluki; 2016-04-14 at 12:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    As far as the whole transgender bathroom thing, I think of it simply. If you have a dick still you use the mens, if not you use the womens, simple(or visa versa). Obviously easy enough to hide either way but still thats the way I see it.
    Just to clarify, which bathroom do you think this individual should use?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    No kidding, exactly the same argument I make against the "gun free" zones, wtf is going to stop the person who is planning on murdering a bunch of people from entering the area? Because there is a sign posted? Notably one that also lets him know that the chances of someone shooting back are incredibly slim.

Yep, it shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Just to clarify, which bathroom do you think this individual should use?

The sexy one. Ugly people can pee their pants

So you want visibly male/female people getting outed cause they need to pee? Getting outed can be fairly dangerous, mostly for transwomen due to well, some men are very insecure. There was a story recently off a guy who murdered this random girl because someone outed her as trans. His reason was something along the lines of defending his masculinity or something because he was attracted to her.

It isn't this simple thing that will just be fine with your idea, it puts trans people at risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how it could be regulated. Every time there is a dispute, a police officer would be called to check on what genitalia the person has?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Of course, liberals aren't very liberal anymore.

Keep up with the news though. People on that side of the isle have become increasingly willing to boycott companies because of their anti-gay stance. This story is the same tool being used against their cause, and they won't have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Maybe you've internalized this, I never used it as a slur, if you'll note my original comment. Nice show of class in attacking someone's intellect though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Stupid people use it to describe anyone who disagrees like them. Kinda like "SJW," "neckbeard," and "misogynist."
    Kind of like calling someone stupid because they disagree with you or say something you don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, liberals aren't very liberal anymore.

Keep up with the news though. People on that side of the isle have become increasingly willing to boycott companies because of their anti-gay stance. This story is the same tool being used against their cause, and they won't have it.
    I don't see how this answers my question in the slightest, sorry.