Underwater zones in Legion?

Hey all sorry I had meant to post this with an opinion poll attached but I messed it up. I've asked the moderators to delete this thread and if possible transfer the comments onto the other one, but for now please leave your comments / votes on this post:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...reas-in-Legion

Thanks
    Last edited by Exilian; 2016-04-14 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilian View Post
    I am aware that none of the actual zones in Legion is underwater, but I'm wondering whether people would like to see

I know that opinions were sharply divided on Vashj'ir and many people didn't like the clunky 3d hitbox, getting into melee range while swimming etc. but I always thought the submarine environment was damn beautiful and something I would love to see again in WoW.
    I didn't appreciate Vash'ir much personally, it was hard to find stuff (quest items, mobs attacking at range), but i did greatly enjoy the new thousand needles quests, with the boat to travel on the water and the less cluttered underwater parts (mobs could be above or below me, but i could always see them), something like that would be pretty cool.

Hey this was posted by accident, there is another thread on this same topic with a poll regarding the return of underwater areas in WoW. If you don't mind post your comments and votes there, I've asked the moderators to delete this one. Thanks

I absolutely hated Vash'ir...until I like...quested further than the swimming buff quest. The zone is actually incredibly fun and interesting; the beginning just demotivated me within 15 minutes.

When Cata launched, the first character I leveled was a Ret Paladin and I went to Vashj'ir. I didn't have any issues at all with the zone, I thought it was perfectly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    When Cata launched, the first character I leveled was a Ret Paladin and I went to Vashj'ir. I didn't have any issues at all with the zone, I thought it was perfectly fine.
    and I felt the exact opposite way... I also leveled my Ret main first and I hated Vashj'ir so much that I never went back for the next 9 characters I leveled through Cata zones.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    i felt exactly the opposite, i avoided going there with all my gajillian alts like the plague

I even hate it more than garrisons or the flying no flying argument

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    i felt exactly the opposite, i avoided going there with all my gajillian alts like the plague

I even hate it more than garrisons or the flying no flying argument
    That's a whole lot of hate, sir. More than I think you understand.

Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

There are 2 threads so i'm just gonna copy/paste.

Vashjir is mine all time favorite zone so fuck yea but i don't think we will see them in legion. My guess they will get some form of them in expansion where we deal with nzot, azhara and naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really did not enjoy Vash'jir at all.
    If it was made ENTIRELY optional I wouldn't care if they added it, but if it's in any way mandatory (leveling/Raiding, whatever) I'll actively campaign its removal..

That said, Blizzard realize that most of the playerbase (Or at least a VERY vocal part of it) didn't like Vash'jir at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vash is my absolute favorite zone to play in. When I'm leveling (which I granted haven't done in a while), I mostly do dungeons until I get to the point where I can do Vash. I'll do Vash for almost the entire thing before moving on. I just love underwater stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    There are 2 threads so i'm just gonna copy/paste.

Vashjir is mine all time favorite zone so fuck yea but i don't think we will see them in legion. My guess they will get some form of them in expansion where we deal with nzot, azhara and naga.
    Yes that's my mistake, I meant to post this topic with an opinion poll but I messed it up. I've asked the moderators to remove this post and if possible transfer the comments onto the other one, but for now everyone please leave your comments / votes on this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...reas-in-Legion

Not a fan, nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They could very well do something with the ocean area below Dalaran, between Azsuna and Broken Shore. But personally I'm not really that into underwater stuff.

Deleted
    At the beginning of Cata I first hated Vash'jir, and when I actually tried to level there I stopped very early on and moved elsewhere. However when I returned to do the loremaster at max level it ended up being my favorite Cata zone by a mile, both art and story, aside from the terrible loose end with Neptulon that was never touched upon again.

The combat is a major pain in the ass though and I don't see them doing another one, but I wouldn't mind some expansive underwater areas.