Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    isn't karazhan getting an underground level?

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    I thought it was just some phased scenario for warlock artifact quest line?

Deleted
    Kill all rares in Taanan jungle and get the Predator title.

I have 2 things I should bother left

That rare that gives title in Taanan and Void talon mount. Horrible mount to get...meh
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    yes, for the balance, affli, and unholy artifact questlines.

Formerly known as Arafal

Posted this on reddit, but a quick guide to farming a garrison invasion:

Seen a few posts around here with people confused about how to spawn garrison invasions, so figured i'd share my method which allows me to spawn an invasion in as little as 15 minutes.
    For those who don't know, invasions (of which there are 6 types) are 3 player content in which waves of mobs, of varying degrees of strength, attack your garrison whilst you attempt to fend them off. Killing the mobs and completing the other objectives rewards points which transfer to rankings - bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Each of these rankings rewards a loot bag, which can contain a variety of items, including mounts.

The method is such.
    Step 1 - Decide which type of invasion you want to farm.
    Step 2 - Buy the respective missive from the quartermaster just outside of your garrison.
    Step 3 - Travel to the quest area.
    Step 4 - Pick a rare mob in the designated quest area to focus on. For example, Venolasix (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=86266/venolasix), in the Everbloom Wilds area. Step 5 - Kill the rare. Your quest progress bar should increase by a significant amount, typically around 20%.
    Step 6 - Hop to another server. This can be achieved by using a server hop addon or using the group finder.
    Step 7 - With any luck, the mob you just killed is up again on this server. * If you have server hopped, make sure you are not in a raid group when you kill the mob. Simply tag it and drop group, as you can not progress quests when in a raid group. ** The mob, as a rare, will only drop loot on the first kill of the day. It will however still add to the quest progression regardless of how many times you kill it.
    Step 8 - Repeat until the quest bar is at 100%, then travel back to your garrison.
    Step 9 - Turn in the quest and buy the same missive. Travel back to the quest area (perhaps picking a different rare to hop between), and repeat.
    Step 10 - Repeat these steps 3-4 times and you should spawn a garrison invasion.

Once you have spawned your invasion, gather two friends, have them come to your garrison, and then you can begin. You also have a chance to receive as a reward an item that summons a boss to your garrison, which scales for up to 40 people and can also drop mounts.
    Using this method, I have managed to typically complete farming an invasion in around 15-20 minutes, and in many cases, it takes me longer to travel to and from the area than it does for me to complete the quest. I am a 727 hunter, for reference.
    May have seemed like common sense to some, but I hope people find this useful.

No need for farm yourself invasions...well Ilvl 700 to get invited is what you need hehe. Just get premade group finder addon. I got a video on it on my y-channel if you want to know more. It helped me getting all sorts of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    Kill all rares in Taanan jungle and get the Predator title.
    Why? It will probably be easier in Legion, no one will be killing those rares anymore (other than the 4 that drops mounts).

The TL;DR version of this guide is simple really:

-Only things that aren't gear matter between expansions

And you'd be entirely correct. Once you see through the addiction carrot tactics that have kept WoW going for so long, it'll be much more obvious.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Why? It will probably be easier in Legion, no one will be killing those rares anymore (other than the 4 that drops mounts).
    Predator title probably won't be easier since Tanaan will be cross realmed in legion.

And here I was just sitting in my garrison, waiting for the next guild raid . Might have a crack at a few of those myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Predator title probably won't be easier since Tanaan will be cross realmed in legion.
    I just wondor if it really is as bad as I make it out to be...Kinda like how I still havent killed Golganarr on timeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Why?

once you kill it, you won't ever get to. So, won't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I just wondor if it really is as bad as I make it out to be...Kinda like how I still havent killed Golganarr on timeless...
    None of the Tanaan rares requires camping like Golganarr does. I spent a lot more time on Timeless Isle than I did on Tanaan and I've never even seen Golganarr, or his zone-wide yell. I got the predator title without any serious effort. Predator won't be as awful as Golganarr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    None of the Tanaan rares requires camping like Golganarr does. I spent a lot more time on Timeless Isle than I did on Tanaan and I've never even seen Golganarr, or his zone-wide yell. I got the predator title without any serious effort. Predator won't be as awful as Golganarr.
    Golganarr isn't that bad (anymore)..

I play on one of the biggest servers, and Golganarr have been up, 3 of the last 5 times I have been on TI (during WoD)...
    During MoP, I was on TI almost every day, and only killed him twice..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    interesting thread, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    You're joking, right? Levelling in WoD is one of the things they got right, and even if you do dislike it you can zerg it with a rapid mind elixir and go 90-100 in less than 2 hours.
    I agree with him. Yes, WoD leveling is really fast, but by far the most boring one so far.

I rather level slow and fun then fast and boring
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I agree with him. Yes, WoD leveling is really fast, but by far the most boring one so far.

It had some of the most variety we've seen between zones with zone abilities, continued to improve story lines and added bonus objectives.

I really can't see what positive people are deriving from the leveling other than time, which is unrelated to the expansion and more our total level. The time wasn't even much shorter than MoP, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

I agree that WoD levelling is the most boring in the game... But fast? No way..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Besides server restart how would one go about getting this guy?

Join arena skirmish to reset the crystal gives you deserter, so you can only do jump's very little. But even with jumping it seems abit....meh, 30 hour respwan

I did forget to add xemirkol w/e his name to premade group finder addon, hope i'll see a group once.